• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we don't talk legal talk here on Bluelight anymore, so if this question is out of line please snip it. What is the legality as far as possessing MXE is concerned? I know having it for novelty and study purposes is legal, what about for personal use? These compounds are sold "Not For Human Consumption". If a person buys some, and decides to ingest it at his or her own risk, is he or she violating the law or is that risk all his or her own?

I recently stocked on my vendors final batch. 14 grams to myself. I got 5 different vials divided up, looking to save at least 3 for the long haul. I see this compound now banned in 3 states here in the U.S, something that began in Summer of 2012...people say "Don't worry, it's still legal on a federal level", yeah well...the way I see it? The snowball effect has begun. My vendor is no longer selling this compound as it is banned in his domestic state and I am now on the search for a new supplier, however I honestly don't think I will go through extremes to find a new source. It is what it is. I see this as an opportunity to stock up and save compounds for the long haul rather than buy and consume for personal reason research. I learned my lesson when I flushed my half gram of 2c-P last year, now it is banned in the states.

Having done this compound for just about a year now (March is my Mexxy Anniversary) I have seen no dip in quality or differences that can not be attributed to tolerance. I could sit and complain about how this compound has lost it's touch, how it's not being made the same it use to...but let's be real...any difference I feel or see is from tolerance. I've been abusing this every month since I started, with maybe a few weeks off here and there throughout. Once the magic is lost, it's gone.

Perhaps I can stores a few grams for the long haul and break it out in a decade or so and return to the magic I once had with it. We'll see...in 10 years...if I still have it. lol!

Word to the unwise - Stagger doses, keep tolerance low, don't overdo it. This stuff will make your BP skyrocket to unsafe levels and dopamine levels with rise to levels that will induce schizophrenic like effects. Temporary, but still...to allow those floodgates to open in the first place is unlocking a door of perception you may not want opened.

I have a question that I'm not sure if it belongs here or Cannabis Discussion, but it IS MXE related...

Say there were some Marijuana plants, and say they got pierced... Now that they got pierced, you can expect them to have better trichombe production.

Now say there were Cultures such as the Burmese who do this, but instead of letting the plant heal naturally they insert opium... I'm not sure what this would do, but what if you replace the opium with MXE...

What if you put MXE in a plant, what do you think would happen?

(I am not expecting to grow an MXE plant, I am not a noob to Cannabis)

j.wallace said:
What is the legality as far as possessing MXE is concerned?

See transform's post on the previous page, in United States of America v. Charles William Carlton & John Robert Polinski the prosecution is considering MXE an analog of PCE, thus it is a Schedule I substance. Also covered in the case (specifically) are 25i-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, DOC, 6-APB, 6-APDB, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-FA, 4-FMA, 2-FA, 5-MeO-DALT, 4-MEC, Pentadrone, MePPP, and PVP.

And the UK bill outlawing RC arylcyclohexylamines will go into effect pretty soon.

Last edited:
I have a question that I'm not sure if it belongs here or Cannabis Discussion, but it IS MXE related...

Say there were some Marijuana plants, and say they got pierced... Now that they got pierced, you can expect them to have better trichombe production.

Now say there were Cultures such as the Burmese who do this, but instead of letting the plant heal naturally they insert opium... I'm not sure what this would do, but what if you replace the opium with MXE...

What if you put MXE in a plant, what do you think would happen?

(I am not expecting to grow an MXE plant, I am not a noob to Cannabis)

Well if it was added in a liquid solution and absorbed by the buds it would still be there as the plant grows I believe. Seems like a strange thing to do though, why do that when you can just add MXE to a bowl later if you want to vaporise it with weed.

I also don't know how the plant would take it, it may or may not damage the plant in some way.

1)Well if it was added in a liquid solution and absorbed by the buds it would still be there as the plant grows I believe. Seems like a strange thing to do though, 2)why do that when you can just add MXE to a bowl later if you want to vaporise it with weed.

I also don't know how the plant would take it, it may or may not damage the plant in some way.

1) I am going to test mixing it with the plants nutrients (for two plants) and inserting it into a pierced plant (for two other plants). 2) Can you smoke it? What are the effects? That was not my goal, I just wanted to see what adding MXE to a plants diet did to it.

For maximum efficiency plugging is the way to go with MXE. At this point there's so much evidence that it's the best that there's no denying it. I'm biased though, so, I must admit, I want to live in a world where I walk into a club and see everybody dropping their pants and shoving needless syringes up their butts with abandon.

Psood, old post, but I trust your take on most, and know you have experience with various ROAS and I have begun playing with dissos after a long hiatus , but would you say you prefer plugging to IM? I've found IM to be vastly superior with all arylcyclohexylamines, unless I am taking a very small dose of mxe or 3-MeO PCX, where I prefer sublingual as for its gentle come up and beautifully subtle effects. By small I mean 10-15 mg MXE, or 4-8 mg 3-MeO PCX. Never tried plugging either of them, mostly phens, curious now!

Last edited:
On your mission to spread truth why dont you add in the fact that you were also eating lots of very potent psychedelics quite often, and are/were a pretty irresponsible drug user to begin with. I think those factors weigh in just as heavily on your seizure as the MXE.
I have taken some very high doses of MXE and never felt any sort of threat to my physical well being. A google search on PCP and seizures said it occurs to around 3% of people.
I have a good friend who cant eat mushrooms because hes had seizures from them but is fine with MXE. He also isnt on a crusade to stop everyone from taking mushrooms.

I hate to be rude but i dont take your warning too seriously because of those things.
The only other person who was this adamant about their MXE message was eye wide open, who IMO had a few loose screws, and also a pretty reckless drug user, so i didnt take him very seriously either.

or maybe its because i dont want to believe anything bad about MXE.

I've found IM to be vastly superior with all arylcyclohexylamines...

What dosages are you doing for IM MXE? What are some qualitative differences with IM compared to the other ROAs? I'm planning on doing this soon since I just bought some syringes, filters, bacteriostatic water, etc.

Last edited:
We're due a new thread, so this one is closed...

You can find the new one HERE

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.