• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missimoo, I agree your guide should be at the beginning of the thread, possibly even quoted in the starting post, its the best info there is on this drug.

Missi, can you describe in more detail what you still feel from MXE? Do you have inner dialogue, unusual experiences and perceptions, things like that?

Okay, question: I just got a little gemini 20 scale and I want to use it to weigh out MXE dosages. problem is, the shit sticks to the metal dish it comes with to weigh it out on. is there something I could put on the dish, or apply to it, so that the mxe powder doesn't stick to it? because i don't like wasting this precious stuff. thank you so much.

I use a folded up Metro Card. Allows me to quickly and easily slide it back into a vial if I poured out too much, as oppose to fumbling with powder and possibly losing a couple of mg's here or there.

none of yous just try like 10mg in beginning?
I find 10mg odd quite nice not much there but i just feel better :)

none of yous just try like 10mg in beginning?
I find 10mg odd quite nice not much there but i just feel better :)

The very first time I ever tried it, I dosed about 10mg. Felt like a very nice calming wave of warmness. I remember at the time it reminded me of Ketamine slightly, though a little more wobbly perhaps.

Low doses are the way to go honestly. 40mg, then maybe another 20mg at the peak is the sweet spot for me nowadays. No longer do I find enjoyment out of dosing 100 - 200mg all in one line. Shit gets too wonky and confusing and I end up feeling like I wasted a lot of product by doing so. Unlike Ketamine which I find is only good at near-K hole doses, MXE to me is better at threshold doses.

Okay, question: I just got a little gemini 20 scale and I want to use it to weigh out MXE dosages. problem is, the shit sticks to the metal dish it comes with to weigh it out on. is there something I could put on the dish, or apply to it, so that the mxe powder doesn't stick to it? because i don't like wasting this precious stuff. thank you so much.

Hey, I see you've had some advice just above but I believe my personal way of solving this problem is superior lol I cut the spoon bit off a plastic spoon, like those small, clear plastic ones used to give kids liquid medications. Obviously, I cut the "spoony" bit off. I then weigh this bit of spoon, & if necessary I shave off any excess plastic with a sharp knife, or file it down slightly so that the mini-spoon weighs exactly 2grams. This helps weighing out without having to reset the scale & adds a little weight straight away to help keep things accurate :) I have the same scale & I feel I get a more accurate result by adding 10mg to a 2gram spoon than by adding 10mg to a competely empty scale plate. Of course, it's also much easier to tap stuff off a plastic spoon with no magnetic issues!

Don't go spilling your mxe though!

ive only got like 200mg left, so
yeah think ill just do low doses.

I just wanted a bit of warm euphoria, music appreciation and anti-depressive effects.

Got them all :D

**Edit

Yeah dont get spilling it, i spilt 20mg :(

Ouch bummer, that's two day long hits for me. When I was enjoying this remarkable compound, I'd just bump 2 or 3mgs every couple hours, taking regular days off. I appreciated the mild, almost slightly drunken, light-headed affects & suffered no hangover nor any lasting ill effects of any kind. I havent done much in recent months, for obvious reasons..!

nice i see what you wrote about the spoon thing,

took me 10 mins to lift my scales little bowl thing up it was on flat surface upside down, and i have no nails nightmare lol

interesting that you bump such small dose consistently

Larger doses are just too confusing, deblitating & wobbly. I had loads on my first sesh, easilly up around 70mg & I found it very powerful shit! I was totally wasted & I never reached that level again, my doses just got smaller & smaller until I found what I liked.

Lmao at your fingernail, scale-tray crisis!

i'd not say neigh to a fat line of ket but this stuff, i like to tip toe around it lol

A wise move! IMO mxe is serious shit for anyone without the largest of brass bollocks! lol

Nice chatting Sam, I'm off to watch a movie, enjoy your evening %)

i've never done ketamine, but what's more euphoric, this stuff or ketamine?

to me, it feels like ketamine and codeine had a wee baby and you just gently do it and it makes life feel better lol

i've never done ketamine, but what's more euphoric, this stuff or ketamine?

In my experience, MXE. Though keep in mind, dissociatives in general are not particular euphoric in the general sense. While I'm not as familiar with how Ketamine works on the brain, I do know MXE is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, which is what produces that sense of well being while on it. Ketamine is more of a couch locking type of high, makes me feel more slouchy and wobbly, and not so confident or open like I am on MXE. Different strokes for different folks though.

FFS. I hate being in the UK... I'd kill for a gram of MXE right now, I miss it so, so much! :(

Regarding the 'Gift from God' comments earlier in this thread, I agree it may be irresponsible and unrealistic to hold it so high up on a pedestal when we're still somewhat unclear of negative long-term effects. However, when considering how inexpensive it is, it really does stand out as being on another level compared to most other drugs at the current wholesale rates. The cost to benefit ratio for many users is better than anything out there right now.
I am amazed at how after 10 months of regular use I still feel like I am in my 'honeymoon' phase with this substance. It still does not cease to surprise me with new feelings, ideas and novel experiences. It is an integral component to my current evolution, and I still believe that responsible, rational, intentional use of this substance has the potential to enhance life in many ways for many people with relatively little health risks.

don't take this stuff on adderall, bad, bad, bad. in fact dont' take adderall at all, it'll make you an anxious fucking mess like me

Tastes like coke. Makes me want to do more like coke. 20mg sublingual + 30mg insufflated... I dont have any experience with this shit but if I didn't know better I would say this shit IS coke. Im confused.

Tastes like coke. Makes me want to do more like coke. 20mg sublingual + 30mg insufflated... I dont have any experience with this shit but if I didn't know better I would say this shit IS coke. Im confused.

^ MXE doesn't taste anything like coke IME.

At 50mg taken you should have significant dissociation unless you already have quite a dissociative tolerance. It shouldn't feel like coke at that level - being a DRI there will be that stimulation present, but at 50mg it should feel clearly completely different with the amount of dissociation present.

Another noticeable difference is that MXE lasts several hours even snorted, vs the short duration of coke.

It certainly has a similar stimulation and is very addictive just like coke though.

Yeah somethings not right.... very weak effects and tbh not even a hint of dissociation... surely my tolerance cant be the issue... I do dxm maybe once a week, usually around 700mg, but sometimes its two weeks between trips.... occasionally ill do 900mg, not often though. Whatever I took has not had any negative side effects on me whatsoever, but no positive ones either. Numbness, pleasant drip, SLIGHT stimulation... mouth felt like niagra falls after applying the sublingual dose. No noted heart rate increase, no nausea, no vertigo, no euphoria. If this shit is fake or weak, wouldnt I be experiencing some noticeable negative effects? I will add that I hadnt eaten for 4 hours prior and that I have been completely sober for 48 hours in anticipation of this trip that never happened. I took every precaution in selecting a vendor, though it seems I might have missed something.

Edit: the most distressing thing is I really am reminded of cocaine as far as the taste goes. I dont know if its just in my head or what. The fact you see no similarity between the two taste wise worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.