• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just gotta say staying away from this drug is one of the hardest things I've ever done. Its been a month or so since I dumped what I had but I still have intense cravings, and it takes a lot for me to not order any

I just gotta say staying away from this drug is one of the hardest things I've ever done. Its been a month or so since I dumped what I had but I still have intense cravings, and it takes a lot for me to not order any

I can't imagine that reading this thread makes it any easier. Mxe seems to have an insidious quality about it that makes it hard to quit. For what its worth, my thoughts are with you. Human willpower is an amazing thing. A person can accomplish quite a bit, when they set their mind to it.

as someone who came up on 2g of MXE and has only allergy tested it, waiting for his scale to arrive, what's a good starting, sublingual dose? I hear sublingual is the best way of taking it. less messy than sniffing, too. also, what exactly is the "hole"? what is it like?

as someone who came up on 2g of MXE and has only allergy tested it, waiting for his scale to arrive, what's a good starting, sublingual dose? I hear sublingual is the best way of taking it. less messy than sniffing, too. also, what exactly is the "hole"? what is it like?

I think 30mg is a good starting point. Once it gets to 40mg you can get pretty confused and muddled.
If you like to take it easy on first go's, try 20mg. That was my first dose and although light, was enjoyable.

I'm curious have any negative health consequences (outside of psychiatric) been experienced by long term/heavy users? Aside from the obvious fatalities I'm interested to hear the heavy users idea of the safety profile.. So far from the posts I'm reading I'm pretty glad I decided against trying this.

^ extreme weight loss, lethargy, not giving a shit about anything except MXE, lasting anti-depressant effect sometimes, and when combined with phenibut I had uncontrollable twitches ultimately leading to a seizure that scared the shit out of my girlfriend. I woke up with paramedics in my room, no bueno.

I had to give my girlfriend the rest of my MXE, there's no way I can control myself around it. I even have passing thoughts about sneaking into her house and trying to find it.

It's just that good, or maybe that bad depending on how you look at it.

Peace and Love

I'm curious have any negative health consequences (outside of psychiatric) been experienced by long term/heavy users? Aside from the obvious fatalities I'm interested to hear the heavy users idea of the safety profile.. So far from the posts I'm reading I'm pretty glad I decided against trying this.

Abdominal pains. I still feel it after 3 weeks after stopping the MXE use. It could not be related, but I think it is, because my main ROA was sublingual/oral. Going to the doctors for internal organ ultrasound soon.

This might be (most likely is) a stupid question, but is there any somewhat reliable method of estimating doses without a mg scale?

This might be (most likely is) a stupid question, but is there any somewhat reliable method of estimating doses without a mg scale?

Nope.

Though I personally own a .00mg scale, I never weigh out my MXE doses due to me knowing exactly what I need to feel good. I simply do tiny lines every 10 minutes till I reach a point where I'm comfortable. It's the kind of drug where in my experience it's better to dose low and frequent as oppose to large doses at once. Ideally though you'd want to weigh out doses, no matter how small.

I have experienced abdominal pains and urinary tract/bladder problems (mostly frequent urination, but some incontinence) for about two and a half weeks after discontinuing use. I was interspersing use with 3-MeO-PCP, though. I went through about 4-5g of MXE and ~500mg of 3-MeO-PCP over the course of three months or so, mostly administering orally but sometimes insufflated. I'm surprised more people have not experienced significant problems like these since it sounds like some users are are using much more than I was, but I suppose that can be chalked up to other variables.

^ This amount in 3 months is massive, 3-MeO-PCP stays in your system for much longer than MXE, with 4-5gs of MXE and 500mgs of 3-MeO-PCP i think you're filled with arylcyclohexylamine-metabolites for those months at best, but more likely for some long time after that. No wonder you experienced problems.

^ This amount in 3 months is massive, 3-MeO-PCP stays in your system for much longer than MXE, with 4-5gs of MXE and 500mgs of 3-MeO-PCP i think you're filled with arylcyclohexylamine-metabolites for those months at best, but more likely for some long time after that. No wonder you experienced problems.

I realize that and that is why I have discontinued use. I have seen individuals on this board who claim to have used in excess of a gram a week (if not more) without any physical problems, though, and am wondering how that could be possible.

I realize that and that is why I have discontinued use. I have seen individuals on this board who claim to have used in excess of a gram a week (if not more) without any physical problems, though, and am wondering how that could be possible.

I've gone through grams in a week before. I went through 6 grams in two weeks before quitting cold turkey. I've experienced no negative side effects (knock on wood) aside from some weird effects on my blood pressure which have long since returned to normal. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones and I am very grateful.

It saddens me to see such negative side effects for discontinuing usage. I've never had problems ending my usage. When I have it in stock, sure I can't get enough and will binge recklessly, but as soon as it runs out it doesn't even phase me.

I said it before but it worries me to hear these stories from people. Perhaps what you are receiving is not MXE at all, but a PCP analogue of some kind? It's unlikely but it's definitely something to consider, considering most of us don't test these products before ingesting. I'm sure most of us just order, take the word of the vendor and try an allergy test before continuing our experiments. Hardly a smart way to go about using a substance we receive in the mail, but hey...that's why we're Psychonauts!

Well, I haven't experienced any physical withdrawal symptoms per se, and I stopped once I noticed there was something wrong, but others do seem to have trouble even getting to the point where they realize they have a problem. It is insidious in that nature: while you are on it, your mind tricks you into believing that this addiction is somehow rational or 'different' from other addictions because the drug is that good (or you actually believe it is a "gift from god") but in reality, it is the same as being addicted to anything else.

It is the greatest drug ever in the beginning, but I completely agree that it produces ideas, which after a while of discontinued use seems to be so unreal and so far from reality that it is funny.

I especially like the [Methoxetamine Subthread] Addiction :) It shows very clearly that it is a highly addictive substance.

Is a .01g scale sufficient?

Yes.

10mg is barely a threshold dose in my personal opinion. You'll likely be dosing from 20mg and upwards, even when you first begin trials. It's not a substance that is highly active in the .001mg range, so you don't have to worry too much about overdoing it as long as you are familiar with your limits.

Well, I haven't experienced any physical withdrawal symptoms per se, and I stopped once I noticed there was something wrong, but others do seem to have trouble even getting to the point where they realize they have a problem. It is insidious in that nature: while you are on it, your mind tricks you into believing that this addiction is somehow rational or 'different' from other addictions because the drug is that good (or you actually believe it is a "gift from god") but in reality, it is the same as being addicted to anything else.

I absolutely agree. When I was binging heavily, I convinced myself it was okay and wasn't affecting me in a negative manner. In retrospect, the worst part about it was not the potential damage it's done to my body but rather the social impact it's had on my friendships. I became obsessed with it, always talking about it. While I maintained a healthy lifestyle while on it, my social life diminished and I disappointed a few people with my addiction, though none mattered as much as when I disappointed the person I love most. I let her down by continuing my usage after I promised her I'd stop for her. I let myself down, I let her down, and I felt like the biggest scumbag because of it. Fortunately that problem is no longer an issue, but you can see how it can have a negative effect on social relations in the long run.

with a .01 mg scale you could always volumetrically dose it.
I've heard plenty of stories of kidney problems and long term effects and addiction and that's about it for this drug. Personally didn't find it addictive at all.

Got a gram on the way, can't wait 8o

I'm not sure I would say I'm addicted to this stuff, but I don't see it leaving my life entirely for quite some time..

while on it yesterday i was thinking how its not that great anymore and i should just quit before it gets terrible which it for sure will. but i would really hate life without mxe. i could not do any substance again and it wouldnt be a big deal, except this one. i'm so conflicted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.