• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just mumbo jumbo being used by a vendor in an attempt to circumvent the law. There is no legal provision for MXE.

It isn't, it's just some cover for some vendor as far as my google search has brought me

I thought they were a real church, they have a "church-code". And according to the Supreme Court (common law) ANY religion made before the 1970's is defended by the constitution.

Deleted my post because Transform got here earlier. Anyway, that means they aren't protected by the constitution.. (what a stupid policy is that btw, what makes one religion better than the other?)

Deleted my post because Transform got here earlier. Anyway, that means they aren't protected by the constitution.. (what a stupid policy is that btw, what makes one religion better than the other?)

It's not that religions are "better" or "worse", it's just that in the 60's and 70's there was a new religion based around LSD EVERYDAY.

My experiences were always the same, i.e. the Etizolam overpowering the MXE. But i'm trying 0.25mgs Etizolam next time. I'm sure i did, but wtf, i trust you ;) I usually take Tetrazepam (50-100mgs) with MXE, as it's not just a really nice muscle relaxant, it's also having a beautiful synergy with Methoxetamine.

Also, I found it is best to take the etizolam after taking the majority (~75%) of your total MXE dosage. By this, I mean that if you are spacing out your MXE doses through the day/night instead of taking one monster dose (which seems to be the most popular way of taking MXE around here, me included). This also leads to a nice, deep sleep that is possible even while you are still feeling some of the MXE.

This is just what I have found best for me, after dozens and dozens of trials over the past year or so. Obviously I have way too much time on my hands ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does a gram last you guys, just curious

If I'm using continuously...three days on average.

Some of you amaze me. I go through grams like it's nothing. To hear bout your stash's lasting months on end, that must be a beautiful treat.

Also, I found it is best to take the etizolam after taking the majority (~75%) of your total MXE dosage. By this, I mean that if you are spacing out your MXE doses through the day/night instead of taking one monster dose (which seems to be the most popular way of taking MXE around here, me included). This also leads to a nice, deep sleep that is possible even while you are still feeling some of the MXE.

This is just what I have found best for me, after dozens and dozens of trials over the past year or so. Obviously I have way too much time on my hands ;)

Thanks for the input! Will try this next time :) Kratom goes also very well with MXE and 3-MeO-PCP/PCE btw. Doses also don't need to be very high.

The first gramm I had lasted me one year, I think.
Dosed 10-80mg.

Now I use 5-10mg as a social mood lift every 2weeks or so, I don't M hole anymore.

How long does a gram last you guys, just curious

first one was gone quickly since it was something new and exciting

second one (bought towards the end of december), still have most of it, since i only used it a few times and even those were low doses

What does everyone think about starting at a 25mg dose? What should that be like for someone with no tolerance. I'm going to eat it the first time (Still waiting on it, so don't have it. I'm just curious)

And snorting, does it hurt like shit? And for how long? I know it's not coke, so it will hurt, but how much will it hurt?

25mg is a brilliant first dose. It's pretty nice insufflated, minimal pain.

Are the insufflation-Sublinqual methods relatively similar? I always sl my doses but Im interested in Insufflation as well.

Ps-why is it that every time I vape MXE it tastes like blood? Has anyone else experienced this?

25mg is a brilliant first dose. It's pretty nice insufflated, minimal pain.

I dare say mxe is one of the most 'comfortable' substances to snort. I experience no pain, and a few minutes later I can't even feel I insufflated something. The drip can be a bit nasty but that's nothing some juice won't remedy.

Sublingual, then snorted in second place. I like the idea of snorting but I have a volumetric solution in a spray dispenser so I use that.

Sublingual does everything I want without needing to weigh a new dose every time and no risk of nasal damage, if snorting has it.

So you find the doses to be relatively similar? From what I remember Erowid states that Insufflation requires higher doses. Have you found that to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.