⫸STICKY⫷ Office of Oppression (OoO) NSFW

I think I'd rather be happily on my own team, loungers suck at being friends. You have some sort of super-natural graviton to posts that let you whine or post about yourself. Weird.

everyone in the lounge complains constantly, its all a matter of perspective

I think I'd rather be happily on my own team, loungers suck at being friends. You have some sort of super-natural graviton to posts that let you whine or post about yourself. Weird.

Yeah....they are scaring me away. I am thinking I should stick to my other thread that I have been checking for years.

I feel attacked, attacked, attacked.....

Yeah....they are scaring me away. I am thinking I should stick to my other thread that I have been checking for years.

I feel attacked, attacked, attacked.....

well i hope you feel SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Explain? Or maybe it's just because he doesn't seem to like me?

Am I still a noob? I consider myself a first level initiated member. Not a pledge?

Mugz ftw

I even started creating my own language, there is a thread in EADD about it, with screenshots of my work in progress. I need to finish that project though before the language can be fully used!

Am I still a noob? I consider myself a first level initiated member. Not a pledge?

you say you don't want to pick a side, but then you show concern about whether or not the Office of Oppression will oppress you

come to the side of love.

Bourgeoisie love isnt real love comrade entheo
CurranPoster4.jpg

- OoO

Not too concerned about either side really. Gay Asian vs whiney pansy? I think I'll be okay bob my own team.

-Hyphy

commercialllllizm will be hyour godzuki stomped out love puff ( O ) puff ` ( o ) puff ( o )