• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Shooting vs Snorting

hi like doing both....but i have been using for 7 years.....twice a week at most

S[ for me, sn

i
I will never switch to IV heroin due to horror stories such as these. Yeah i'm sure it feels amazing but i'm quite satisfied with the euphoria that i'm getting from snorting it. Fucking up all your veins, risking OD, etc. is just not worth chasing that rush...everytime i have overdosed it has been from using the needle.....and the high doesnt last nearly as long......go for snorting it....the withdrawl isnt as bad....but i do it 2 days in a row when i do it then stop for a good week, and take xanax and methadone so i dont have to waste money,....(prescribed btw 5, x 2mg xanax a day i know its a lot but ive been on it for 16 years, and a 120 methadone a month,40 mg of methadone in the morning if i remember to take. So im not saying im a saint.....but i live in chicago so h is so easy to get that i dont like doing it a lot..... it comes with so many problems that i hve gone throgj witj, but moti have a horribly bad bacvk that helps but i dont take the methdone everyday because i klnow i am already dependant on xanax, there is no need to get hooked on doines or h. So if you have no will power, dont shoot it or even do it. I have oded 6 times, and it was my rock bottom the worst time of my life. Now i work at att corporate and have been for 2 yerars amd a few months, life is good now. I just dabble when it gets delivered to me, which is not ofen and i snort just a lil bit. 1 bag can last me 4 days, its awesome. good lucj bbb
i ala i k

I started shooting H after finding the heroin where I live and with the little amount of money I have, snorting was such a waste. I only use H 2-4 times a week and only shoot up one time during those days (usually like two dimes), so my tolerance is reasonably stable in a little range. If I was snorting I'd need close to 4 dimes, but with shooting 2 dimes works fine for one nice shot (rush and 6 hour high)

Are you 8 feet tall or is your dope garbage?
Four bags?!

The Danish Department of Health makes a report each year containing an overview of the illegal Danish drug market. Included in this report is an average of the purity of confiscated drugs and which chemicals they are cut with.

Heroin HCL were on average 32% pure in 2015 (down from 67% in 2005). Heroin base were on average 19% (only 19!!!) pure. Due to the rediculous low purity I simply will not pay for heroin. One time I have ordered heroin from dark web markets which is known for their above average purity. I snorted this and tried to smoke it (I didn't really manage to do it). As it was the first time I took heroin as well as the high purity heroin that particular vendor is known for I took it slow the first day. I felt absolutely nothing. The next day I took more (nasal) but the rush and euphoria was very bad. At the time, as I remember, I took 160 mg methadone each day plus 160 mg OxyContin thus I do have a high tolerence. I sold the remaining H as I dont like shooting drugs containing different cutting chemicals that I dont know what is.

I have taken morphine, fentanyl, methadone, oxycodone and ketobemidone IV as well as IV cocaine without levamisol I have cleaned myself and sent to testing at EnergyControl in Spain confirming my own calculation of 99% purity.

IV cocaine is probably the drug giving me the most intense high paired with euphoria I would say is 4 out of 5 on a scale.
IV ketobemidone however results in euphoria and a high that is unlike anything I have ever tried. If 4 on the euphoria scale is 50% of the most euphoria I have felt ketobemidone is 5 which is 100% - if that makes any sense. The euphoria from IV ketobemidone was so intense that I would think that is THE most euphoria one can physically feel. That feeling probably last 3-5 minutes and then the euphoria diminishes a little but still more than I feel from IV morphine. Usually when I take ketobemidone I shoot the first dose IM (which is possible due to the pharmaceutical quality - You cannot shoot heroine IM correct? At least you risk infection was far as I understand) and right after the IM shot I take an IV dose. This results in a continuously high level of euphoria as the IM dose kinda gets absorbed when the euphoria from the IV shot starts to deminish.

I use this 1x IM dose + 1x IV dose method with every pharmaceutical quality opiates/opioids I take. I feel they complements each other perfectly and also results in a more stable level of euphoria due to the somewhat slower absorption of the IM shot. Oxycodone IV is probably a 3-4 out of 5 on my self-invented euphoria scale while morphine and fentanyl is 2-3 out of 5 where as 0-1 is probably the most euphoric I can feel from oral and nasal intake. I hope the scale can give you a feeling of how I compare the different drugs to each other in a comparative sense.

I have to take a really high dose of ketobemidone before I start nodding compared to morphine and oxycodone. The high is very different from other opiates.

I would LOVE to be able to try oxymorphone IV as well considering the descriptions I have read about that. However, it is neither sold nor used at all in Denmark. I think that IV ketobemidone and maybe IV oxymorphone results in a stronger euphoria than IV heroin unless the heroin is very very pure.
I dont know how pure heroin is where all of you live, but as you can see from the report the average heroin purity here is ranging from 19-32% which us really crappy.

I am in the same position... never used a needle. Too scared to try b/c I'm not sure how to do it. Can anyone give me step by step instructions? I know how to set it up, but need other pointers. Should it burn? Where's best to do it? What size needle? Etc...

I am in the same position... never used a needle. Too scared to try b/c I'm not sure how to do it. Can anyone give me step by step instructions? I know how to set it up, but need other pointers. Should it burn? Where's best to do it? What size needle? Etc...

You might want to read through the IV Megathread before making that decision. This can be found here.

I graduated school never touched drugs, grew up pretty square/straight but always wanted to try weed and explore from there. I did. Fast forward couple yrs I researched, (nerd status for weeks probably a solid month) before I decided to try Heroin after pills were becoming $$$. I researched everything. I chose to shoot my 1st time bc I really didn't mind needles at all (as long as they were clean) from everything I had read "u should never IV H or you'll fucking love it, it'll end you blah blah blah" was what I got from it. I learned to hit my self, and that lead to worn veins and not being able to hit anymore. So when I crave that rush over a slightly dif rush, example: booty bumping the same shot, snorting it, or God forbid an idiot ingests Heroin (by far the worst bioavailability like 40% if I remember correctly) where as BB and shooting is 100% bioavailability and snorting 80%-90% there's really no discussion. Once you've shot you'll do things u didn't think you would in order to get that specific rush over others.(sharing a dirty needle, reusing the same one(s) for way too long, etc.) it's nice to be high but it's nothing close to the main rush shooting gives be careful mate this is all coming from a 21 y/o female who once told herself "at least you're not a junky".

IVing and snorting heroin aren't very different?. Someone said they're exactly the same feeling minus the rush. Hmm I guess that is vaild except shooting heroin feels like being cradled to sleep by God and after that feeling gracfully subsides you then feel exactly like you do when you snort it I guess. IMO heroin is not even worth doing unless it's IVed.. Respectfully we all have opinions and that's just my personal opinion based off my experience.

Last edited: