• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe First time Subutex 54411, have some questions

.5 really?? I would say the dude could do at least 2 mgs.. damn

yea he has no tolerance. i would say .5 would keep 20mg oxy w/d at bay, so he deff dont need more then that, and as far as getting high off subs or trying for euphoria, the less is more rule total applys with Buprenorphine

OP said this
"My question:
What can I expect to experience?(effect, duration, ect) I have no tolerance, I'll be scared to take it at first but want to feel euphoric this Halloween instead of just smoke weed like I do everyday. I've read online but figured I could get some comfort getting a response. I have 2 broken pieces but put together it's alittle less than half 8mg but one is 2/3 of the half so about 1-1.5mg for the smaller and 2-2.5 for the bigger. I'm also pretty sensitive any psychoactive substances. I use to be able to smoke endlessly np now I limit 1 or two hits and only will drink maybe 2 or 3 shots at a time of alcohol but after my last panic attack which induced derealization messed me up.

harm reduction brother... he can always take more. but u cant take less

thestoneddude777. you said you have a presribtion. its it by chance for a benzo?( things like val kpins xanax ativan) if so i would maybe take even less....

Last edited:
You guys know this thread is from 2012 right? I don't think thatonedude is around anymore guys.

And I agree 0.5 is a hefty dose to get high on for the first time.

I still after 1.5 years on bupe only take 0.5 under my tounge to get my buzz on.

You guys know this thread is from 2012 right? I don't think thatonedude is around anymore guys.

I still after 1.5 years on bupe only take 0.5 under my tounge to get my buzz on.

lol i didnt. i just answered him. old threads are useful though. most peopel who read these just use google to get answers to there questions and concerns and dont have a username/ arent a member. and this along with 2 other forums usually pop up right away. so thats not all bad. but lol i i didnt notice. goal is indeed harmreduction

Yeah, people have been bumping old posts a lot lately. I always check the dates before even reading.

Though I wish it had been posted this year so I could tell this guy what a freaking idiot he is and how absolutely ridiculous his post is. Quoted it below:

sorry, but your credibility went out the window when you said subutex contains naloxone.....wrong sir/maam, it DOES NOT contain naloxone, which in my opinion makes it nothing more than another way for addicts to catch a buzz.

Yeah, people have been bumping old posts a lot lately. I always check the dates before even reading.

Though I wish it had been posted this year so I could tell this guy what a freaking idiot he is and how absolutely ridiculous his post is. Quoted it below:

Haha what when the guy said the ones without naloxone are just another way for addicts to catch a buzz? I was chuckling myself when I read that too he thinks he is calling the other guy out but really made himself look like a dummy ha.

Nothing wrong with old threads they can be useful as buddy had already said but I was just letting them know because they thought the OP was going to answer them and I could sense some arguing was about to happen hehe

yea he has no tolerance. i would say .5 would keep 20mg oxy w/d at bay, so he deff dont need more then that, and as far as getting high off subs or trying for euphoria, the more is less rule total applys with Buprenorphine

OP said this
"My question:
What can I expect to experience?(effect, duration, ect) I have no tolerance, I'll be scared to take it at first but want to feel euphoric this Halloween instead of just smoke weed like I do everyday. I've read online but figured I could get some comfort getting a response. I have 2 broken pieces but put together it's alittle less than half 8mg but one is 2/3 of the half so about 1-1.5mg for the smaller and 2-2.5 for the bigger. I'm also pretty sensitive any psychoactive substances. I use to be able to smoke endlessly np now I limit 1 or two hits and only will drink maybe 2 or 3 shots at a time of alcohol but after my last panic attack which induced derealization messed me up.

harm reduction brother... he can always take more. but u cant take less

thestoneddude777. you said you have a presribtion. its it by chance for a benzo?( things like val kpins xanax ativan) if so i would maybe take even less....

More is less?? Lol... proof read your posts seriously dude

Haha what when the guy said the ones without naloxone are just another way for addicts to catch a buzz? I was chuckling myself when I read that too he thinks he is calling the other guy out but really made himself look like a dummy ha.

Nothing wrong with old threads they can be useful as buddy had already said but I was just letting them know because they thought the OP was going to answer them and I could sense some arguing was about to happen hehe

Yeah haha exactly, he's trying to tell the guy what's up when he doesn't even know what he's talking about either. It's like first off, buprenorphine IS the blocker and there's not much of a difference in that sense between the two brands. And if someone is able to get high off bupe then good for them cause they're probably not an addict... it would require a pretty low tolerance.

Plus Zneg posted a few posts above some excellent info on bupe and clearly stated that the drug itself is the blocker and the naloxone is just for show. Durrrr....

Well if less is more then why can't he say more is less?:\ He's trying to say the more you take the less euphoria you get which is true.
I know you like calling people out online but I get what he is saying less really is more when it comes to buprenorphine.

Last edited:
lol my bad i edited/fixed it. dont want to confuse anyone that doesnt have the foreknowledge.

I also understood what he meant. Bupe is without a doubt a drug where smaller doses are more effective. And even if he made a typo, it's not that big of a deal... I'm more concerned about people spreading bullshit information like it's fact. Chill out.

ETA: Barely a 100 posts and most of what you say is aggressive and attacking other members. Not to mention misspelled and grammatically incorrect.

Last edited:
lol my bad i edited/fixed it. dont want to confuse anyone that doesnt have the foreknowledge.
Don't worry man he already quoted you anyways so too late to edit. That guy comes on only to try to call people out yet he makes himself look like an idiot every time. You said nothing wrong you even said relating to the euphoria more is less so nothing to apologise about:)

I also understood what he meant. Bupe is without a doubt a drug where smaller doses are more effective. And even if he made a typo, it's not that big of a deal... I'm more concerned about people spreading bullshit information like it's fact. Chill out.

ETA: Barely a 100 posts and most of what you say is aggressive and attacking other members. Not to mention misspelled and grammatically incorrect.
Yea every post ive seen by that guy is aggressive, not helpful to the OP , grammatically incorrect and all around insane. He's done this to me before he came on a thread where I was warning someone on the dangers of falling into addiction and he proceeded to tell me I was a hippocrite because I am addicted to Suboxone therefore I shouldn't be allowed to warn people how easy it is to slip into addiction:/ he really thought he was calling me out by pointing out the fact i was an addict myself but all it did was show that i do know the dangers/consequences of addiction. I didn't get why this guy was being such a jerkwad to me but now i see his angle he does it to everyone.

But who knows he says he is a bio chemist so he must be smart:) although he didn't know what a micron was and how to read a wheel filter's filtration capabilities. Haha cracks me up got nothing better to do except make himself feel smart by trying to call people out on here instead of actually helping others with proper information like we do.

Ouch. The things we do to get high...lol i know my subutex script was $400 a month. Worse withdrawal of my life and i did all kindz of opiates for 8 years. I call ppl on subs and methadone "lifers".

Yeah the naloxone sux. When i IV suboxone i dint seem to getvthe problem eitherm only by sublingual route and when i swallow the spit do i get the migraines and GI issues.

I'm 15 years clean of herion but I've been in subutex 16mg for the whole time . I've no interest in using again but I'm a wimp with withdrawals so I'm
Still on them. Has any of you tried a new drug they reckon stop us withdrawals through detoxing ? I'm from uk btw .

The Subutx 54411 contain both Buprenorphine and Naloxone.

False. No naloxone in 54411. Get your facts str8