• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe First time Subutex 54411, have some questions

thatonedude777

Bluelighter
Backstory:
I haven't done an opiate or anything else other than weed/alcohol in 3 years so my tolerance doesn't really exist. I use to take 20mg of hydro 25mg my second time but experienced a plateau or a ceiling. I use to get that incredibly mind blowing euphoria (just about as much as I could handle before it felt too much) and warm blanket feeling. Later I'd try oxy once and morphine once but didn't feel the morphine and oxy was lackluster meanwhile I'd feel euphoric as fuck from tramadol identically to hydro (all I remember is everything I took was 20-25mg equivalents to hydro). Time had passed and now I have bad anxiety, haven't had an attack in maybe 2 months but my perception of things still feels weird from derealization. Even after my first attack (didn't have another until years later while I was doing my drug usage) I use to get scared to take anything until it kicked in and then I was calm and collect, no worries except for one time I had a panic attack during my last Tramadol experience and wanted to pass out but couldn't, had to wait it out (anxiety I'm assuming, I dunno)

My question:
What can I expect to experience?(effect, duration, ect) I have no tolerance, I'll be scared to take it at first but want to feel euphoric this Halloween instead of just smoke weed like I do everyday. I've read online but figured I could get some comfort getting a response. I have 2 broken pieces but put together it's alittle less than half 8mg but one is 2/3 of the half so about 1-1.5mg for the smaller and 2-2.5 for the bigger. I'm also pretty sensitive any psychoactive substances. I use to be able to smoke endlessly np now I limit 1 or two hits and only will drink maybe 2 or 3 shots at a time of alcohol but after my last panic attack which induced derealization messed me up.

For the record, all opiates I've done felt the same so none were more euphoric or more sedating but may have changed after my anxiety, I wouldn't know.

Thank you for the help, it's much appreciated. I also apologize if this has been asked many times.

First things first. When you take Subutex, remember it is a SUBLINGUAL drug, so you are not going to be taking the pill and swallowing it. The Subutx 54411 contain both Buprenorphine and Naloxone. The bup is what's going to give you that opiate feeling, the naloxone is there to help prevent abuse. Since its a sublingual, you are going to put the pill under your tongue and let it dissolve. Make sure your mouth is nice and moist to allow for the best absorption through your membranes.

While it's dissolving, it is important that you do not swallow your saliva, spit, or talk. You are better off just keeping your mouth closed and your tongue pushed down. Keep it there until it is totally dissolved, and let the saliva sit. The whole process should take around 25 minutes. Once it is dissolved, you can go ahead and swish the saliva you have been holding in around in your mouth, then spit it out. It is crucial that you do not drink anything, as you could still have content being absorbed into your membranes and rinsing your mouth will wash the rest of that matter away.

As for the amount you should take, as with any other drug it always depends on the individual. Being as you don't have much tolerance to similar substances, I'd say the 1.5mg chunk should be the best bet. Bup is a very powerful chemical. It can sit you on your ass that's for sure. Always better to try the smaller portion, then at a later date you can up the dose if you feel comfortable.

As for the high, it is similar to that of opiates. It takes a little bit longer to hit you. It has similar euphoria properties, with a pretty heavy body high. It lasts a lot longer than Oxy/Hydros as well, so be prepared to be high for a good 4-6 hours.

Also you can snort it. Bup through the nostrils will be absorbed faster and get you higher with a lesser amount needed. 1mg should get you pretty blasted if you snort it.

Last edited:
If you do not have any tolerance at all do not underestimate the potency of suboxone. I take 2 full tablets a day but I had a high tolerance. I perfer snorting and just like So8e said 1 mg even less will be enough. When I drink Alcohol it actually ruins the effect of the suboxone for me. I prefer to take suboxone without alcohol.

Buprenorphine is good for people without tolerance.
In my opinion im still prefering tramadol, more euphoria and longer effect. Bup its very similar to tramadol, very stimulant-like, but not that great, in fact im on 0.5 bupre and 20mg of amphetamine right now expecting a moderate speedball, and seriously it was a major deception.

buprenorphine is good for people without tolerance.
In my opinion im still prefering tramadol, more euphoria and longer effect. Bup its very similar to tramadol, very stimulant-like, but not that great, in fact im on 0.5 bupre and 20mg of amphetamine right now expecting a moderate speedball, and seriously it was a major deception.

wtf ?

Subs are ok if you have no tolerance? Tramadol? SPEEDBALL?!?!?!

Should be banned due to extreme stupidity.

Ive been doin this in my head but gonna start posting it.

Congrats on the first annual "fucktard of the day" award.

I also believe subs are always best enjoyed with little to no tolerance. I think for your tolerance, and depending on your ROA, (0.5~1mg sublingual), 0.5mg insufflated, (0.25~0.5mg rectal). I have no experience with IV administration, but out of the three I do, rectal has proven to give the the best results IMO. I also had a question for others: Would adding baking soda to a buprenorphine in water solution improve absorption for rectal route, as it does with sublingual route, due to making the bupe/water solution more alkaline? Also has anyone had experience with attempting to dissolve the (54 411) subutex pills, after crushed, in water, and discovered many particulates now suspended in the water? I have experienced this after using warm, and boiling water and continually notice a large number of particulates, that look exactly like the subutex powder. I am wondering if the subutex is just not dissolving well, or the binders in the pill are nearly insoluble in water, but still allow the buprenorphine to dissove in. Any help would be appreciated.

First things first. When you take Subutex, remember it is a SUBLINGUAL drug, so you are not going to be taking the pill and swallowing it. The Subutx 54411 contain both Buprenorphine and Naloxone. The bup is what's going to give you that opiate feeling, the naloxone is there to help prevent abuse.

..... prepared to be high for a good 4-6 hours.

Suboxone is the only drug that combines buprenorphine with Naloxone. Buprenorphine is a partial agonist, Naloxone is an opiate antagonist. However, given that buprenorphine has a higher affinity to opiate receptors than Naloxone (and almost any other widely available opiate), the addition of Naloxone to suboxone is basically for show, and does nothing to prevent abuse. If you google "IV SUBOXONE", you'll find that tons of people use suboxone intravenously, rectally, and through insufflation. It is also buprenorphine itself which causes precipitated withdrawal when taken to soon in opiate dependant people. However, none of this is of any concern as subutex does not contain Naloxone.

Also, though it is a partial agonist, buprenorphine is still very much an opiate. The only difference is that it has a higher binding affinity than most, and aceiling effect, meaning that past a certain dosage, there are no increased side effects (analgesia, resperitory depression, euphoria etc.) However, if you have no tolerance to opiates and have not used any in a while, be very careful when dosing. Bupe was originally (and still is) prescribed for pain in microgram dosages. The injectable formula, Buprenex, is dosed at 300 micrograms/mL, which is equivalent to 10mg of intravenous morphine. Buprenorphine also has a 36 hour half life, so the effects in opiate naive individuals can last into the next day. If you have something important to do within the next 36 hours, avoid dosing subutex!

Finally, I would not recommend starting off with any more than .5mg sublingual. At that dose you should be nice and fucked up for a good long time. And since it has a long duration, it also takes a while to kick in, so give it a good hour.

Thanks for correcting me Znegative, I was unaware that Subutex did not contain Naloxone.

Yeah, sorry that came across a little dick-ish, I apologize. It's just been a personal mission of mine to spread the truth about buprenorphine simce I lost my insurance for a year and had to pay out of pocket :\.

Yeah, sorry that came across a little dick-ish, I apologize. It's just been a personal mission of mine to spread the truth about buprenorphine simce I lost my insurance for a year and had to pay out of pocket :\.

No need to apologize! Better that someone shares the correct information, did not mean to possibly confuse the OP.

Sorry that you lost your insurance, that sucks! Hope you are feeling ok.

Yea I luckily wound up on Medicaid but I switched to methadone anyway

Please be extremely careful with bupe! Alot of people die because they underestimate this drug. Taking an 8mg bupe with zero tolerance could very well kill you! Especially if you mix it with benzo'x or alcohol. Like most others have already stated, start with a small dose of 0.5 to 1 mg. Better to be safe than end up dead!

^Little late on the advice bro, OP's body is nearly fully decomposed at this point :p

First things first. When you take Subutex, remember it is a SUBLINGUAL drug, so you are not going to be taking the pill and swallowing it. The Subutx 54411 contain both Buprenorphine and Naloxone. The bup is what's going to give you that opiate feeling, the naloxone is there to help prevent abuse. Since its a sublingual, you are going to put the pill under your tongue and let it dissolve. Make sure your mouth is nice and moist to allow for the best absorption through your membranes.

While it's dissolving, it is important that you do not swallow your saliva, spit, or talk. You are better off just keeping your mouth closed and your tongue pushed down. Keep it there until it is totally dissolved, and let the saliva sit. The whole process should take around 25 minutes. Once it is dissolved, you can go ahead and swish the saliva you have been holding in around in your mouth, then spit it out. It is crucial that you do not drink anything, as you could still have content being absorbed into your membranes and rinsing your mouth will wash the rest of that matter away.

As for the amount you should take, as with any other drug it always depends on the individual. Being as you don't have much tolerance to similar substances, I'd say the 1.5mg chunk should be the best bet. Bup is a very powerful chemical. It can sit you on your ass that's for sure. Always better to try the smaller portion, then at a later date you can up the dose if you feel comfortable.

As for the high, it is similar to that of opiates. It takes a little bit longer to hit you. It has similar euphoria properties, with a pretty heavy body high. It lasts a lot longer than Oxy/Hydros as well, so be prepared to be high for a good 4-6 hours.

sorry, but your credibility went out the window when you said subutex contains naloxone.....wrong sir/maam, it DOES NOT contain naloxone, which in my opinion makes it nothing more than another way for addicts to catch a buzz.

Are you planning to save this for Halloween? DO NOT DRINK OR TAKE BENZO's WITH THIS, it's very very dangerous for people with a low tolerance to do this...But, if you are saving it for halloween, I would suggest crushing the pill into a powder, then seprate it into 8 equal lines of 1mg. I would not snort a whole MG. Start off with half of one of those lines(yes it's that's strong). But 1 MG TOPS. Might wanna experiment a few times before halloween...it's known to put people over a toilet for a while that don't have a tolerance. But whatever you do, just remember NO ALCOHOL, Benzo's, or other downers. Stay safe.

LOL these pills do NOT have naloxone! Dont listen to that dumbass.i do these daily and i love them i think u will too

My first time ever taking bupe was about 1/3 of an 8mg strip and i got so high.. its like an opiate high but i cant really say its similar to hydrocodone or trams...

if you hjave no tolerance i suggest taking .5 mgs tops. suboxone is a very potent drug. a full 8mg pill or film is meant to take care of a fairly big heroin habbit. so keep that in mind. .25-1mg TOPS. i say start with .5mg