Bluelight

Thread: Vicodin and Ambien.

1. Collapse Details
    Vicodin and Ambien. 
    I've taken 3 10mg Vicodins, and I'm about to rail two 12.5mg Ambiens. Second time doing Ambien, should I be concerned about mixing it with the opiate? Also, I'll have a blunt or two. Lol, basically the first time I took Ambien I had a nice feeling from it and actually began to hallucinate. Looking to do the same tonight.

2. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    Yes you should be concerned. Don't mix them. Tons of people die mixing opioids with benzodiazepines.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tricomb View Post
    Yes you should be concerned. Don't mix them. Tons of people die mixing opioids with benzodiazepines.
    Even at low doses? I know both will lower my heart rate but in low doses I don't think I should be concerned. Unless I'm wrong.

EDIT: Wait, I just found out Ambien is NOT a CNS depressant. Theoretically with low doses I should be fine then.

4. Collapse Details

That's not that low of a dose unless you have a decent tolerance. Also don't rail benzos thats a waste... lower b.a.

5. Collapse Details

Ambien is water soluable though and as for my opiate tolerance, 30mg of hydrocodone barely gives me a nod.
    Just took one orally and snored one. All 3 Vicodins were taken orally. I'll post back soon.

I wasn't even aware that Ambien is a benzo honestly.

6. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    ambien is a CNS depressant your info is wrong

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ambien is not a benzo. You shouldn't mix it with opiates but if you wait like 3-4 hours after the vics you should be alright

8. Collapse Details

Honestly why do you even bother asking a question if your not going to listen to the answers? And there's no point in snorting benzos or z drugs when the oral BA is so high

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Oral zolpidem BA is about 70%, it can be improved by plugging and probably by snorting too as it is water soluble. Unlike with benzos, which aren't water soluble and therefore snorting them wastes a lot of the drug due to binding to mucous and never getting ingested.

10. Collapse Details

So I did snort one, did get a rush feeling but I took the other one sublingually.
    Still not sleeping (obviously) can barely feel the opiate. But I do feel a little...weird.

11. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    Zolpidem tartrate is soluble at about ~20mg/mL in water, and yeah it can be plugged with great efficacy but not while under the influence of opioids.

Zolpidem is a CNS depressant, it's a hypnotic / sleeping pill for Christ's sake.

12. Collapse Details

an o.d. on 30mg hydrocodone and any drug besides like versed...well thats just weak bruh.

13. Collapse Details

Zolpidem is a CNS depressant, it's a hypnotic / sleeping pill for Christ's sake.
    Damn right.

14. Collapse Details

This is false. I was prescribed and did my research. Ambien is a non-benzo medication. Thats literally whats it's called. But I do agree to the extent of being safe. I don't quit understand this combination either. . .