Plugging / Rectal Administration

We had an interesting thread here about rectal administration and plugging. It seems to have disappeared. Where's it gone?

Anyone know the precise mg/mL solubility of MXE in water ? I tried plugging it and love it. So intense. =D

Last edited:
Well, it depends on the temperature of the water :p
I'd say that at ~30°C you can dissolve around 25 mg/mL, but tried only a couple of times.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/206901-Official-Rectal-Admin-Plugging-Thread

Found it in OD listed in the stickied important mega thread list thread

Thanks for your time and work Cloudy, but that thread is not the same as the thread as we had in Global Workshop. As far as I can work out the thread we had in Global Workshop has been deleted. I contributed numerous times to the GW thread but must conclude that these posts have now been lost. Part of my concern is because the Wiki entry for plugging is not accurate and seems to be based on only one post.

^ I'm trying to track it down. I can't see it in the deleted threads but I'll see if it was accidentally merged and I can dig it up.

This is brilliant Tommy! Thank you very much!
I wonder if it should be merged with the Official Rectal Administration/Plugging thread in Other Drugs?
Grtz
AugustaB

^ The only issue with that is since the posts are timestamped they will appear in chronological order, so some posts from one thread will be intermingled with posts from the other thread, making some of it not make sense if posts are replying to the above post without directly quoting them.