• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 28 - my dealer told me that this was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

tentram

Ex-Bluelighter
Welcome to the next version ( #28 ) of our excellent social/quick information thread!

This thread is a place where users should feel free to ask quick drug-related questions that do not require individual threads, as well as just a spot for loose conversation about drugs & life with your fellow BDD fans.

So if you have recently discovered a new eye-opening combo that you need to tell us about or you want to vent about the brittle and over-sized generics your pharmacist has started carrying or you would simply like a fellow member or two's opinions about taking 15mg of Valium for the first time, then the BDD social is likely the thread for you.

BDD Social Guidelines

First off, follow the BDD-Guidelines and BLUA.

Any posts that contain disallowed subjects or disallowed content will be edited out immediately and further action may be taken if warranted.

Also, please...
•USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
•REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
•NO POSTING QUESTIONS ABOUT PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS, CANNABIS OR ECSTASY/MDMA
•NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
•NO REGIONAL THREADS
•IF YOU SEE SOMETHING VIOLATING THE RULES, USE THE REPORT BUTTON (UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF POST) TO REPORT IT TO THE MOD STAFF
• HAIL nAON ALL YOUR WONDERFUL MODS!

Some of the other guidelines that apply to the main BDD forum may be a bit relaxed in this thread, but these remember to be sensible and respectful. IF you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, recommendations, etc regarding the rules, guidelines and practices of this social and/or Basic Drug Discussion in general, do not hesitate to PM myself or any other member of the BDD Moderating Team.

No Flaming.

Non-productive criticism of a post's content or its author will not be tolerated, we will not hesitate to use our modsticks!

Posting content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason is against the rules too. Sorry, but we aren’t here to hate-monger. Such posts will be UA'd without warning following through with punitive action if required.

Please use generic drug names when referring to a substance. Not everyone knows your local slang. It is hard to decipher it sometimes so please just stick to the basics.

The use of SWIM or expressions of a similar nature such as or "This guy I know" or "My Pet Elephant" are also forbidden. No one believes that when you use SWIM that it isn't you, you will lose the respect of your fellow Bluelighters and if you cannot own up to your drug use don't talk about it.

Lastly, Have fun and get to know your fellow Green and Bluelighter

link to v2

Link to v3

Link to v4

Link to v5

Link to v6

Link to v7

Link to v8

Link to v9

Link to v10

Link to v11

Link to v12

Link to v13

Link to V14

Link to V15

Link to V16

Link to V17

Link to V18

Link to V19

Link to V20

Link to v21

Link to v22

Link to v23

Link to v24

Link to v25

Link to v26

Link to v.27

Enjoy!

now, go!

Last edited by a moderator:
just picked up a few brews, put a bacon and leak quiche in the oven and popped a few diaz while i sip on a brew in anticipation for dindins. i haven't had quiche in god knows how long and i have high expectations! it could be a winning quiche or it could turn out shit. only time will tell. t-minus 30mins or so left!

stop hitting on me, doug!

you were the one talking about how you wanted me to stick stuff in your mouth...toss me some of those diaz...I could use about 10 of them right now lmao...

first you're soliciting me for blowjobs, now diazepam

*REPORTED*

on your knee's and i'll maybe consider it. though, i'd be more prone to eat them for my own wellbeing :p

and fuck yeah, the oven just went off which is the signal for me to skull this cider and dish up. i'll be gone momentarily.

should i cook apple pie for dinner and have me some fresh custard and ice cream with it? that's my next pressing matter i need to remedy.

HALP ME!

ice cream regardless...but I'm gonna hop off and try to get a couple hours of sleep before my sonogram today...take it easy ten...

adios amigo.

dinner was alright, could have been better. the diaz kicked in half way through so i started struggling to get it down along with the cider as well.

i think i'm too full after feeding my face all day so i think if i have dessert it'll likely be a midnight feed!

Sup new social, tooth still hurting like a BITCH. Trip to the dentist imminent...... This is gonna hurt my credit card as much as it hurts me!!

tie a bit of rope around it, attach it to a doorknob and slam that fucker hard. if that fails i'm pretty handy with a hammer! and i won't even charge ya for it!

howsaboutit?

Allo Allo, feel more welcome here sometimes that in the homeland. Just got back from the docs, they have signed me off work for 28 more days, I should really hand in my notice tonight too so that when the sick note runs out I am unemployed, but I think that once I get back to portsmouth on saturday I can get set up with my old doctor in portsmouth pretty quickly and maybe squeeze out another months sick note, would only be on half pay but it would be a lot better than the government benefits that I would be getting without a job. I'll make my decision over the next few days anyway.

Tonight it is time for indian food, K Cider(8.4%), have 10 cans at my disposal 8o and as much midazolam as I choose to munch on!

ommgg!! i'm in heaven right now, i took tagamet, adderall, nuvigil, suboxone, klonopin, lyrica, alot of good fucking weed, and too many ciggs hahaha

my chem lab got canceled so i have no more classes today! zomg yess i am smoking sooo much weed, and cigs feel like sex rightn ow!! my day has been awesome, how is everyone else doinhg? im really stimulated so i want to talk right now hahaha :) i love you all, you guys are the fucking shit!!!

just picked up a few brews, put a bacon and leak quiche in the oven and popped a few diaz while i sip on a brew in anticipation for dindins. i haven't had quiche in god knows how long and i have high expectations! it could be a winning quiche or it could turn out shit. only time will tell. t-minus 30mins or so left!

stop hitting on me, doug!

sounds delecious! can you ship me some? wrap it in plastic and put in a box and go to fedex, pm when you are there..

LOL

ice cream regardless...but I'm gonna hop off and try to get a couple hours of sleep before my sonogram today...take it easy ten...

i hope you get some sleep! take osme DPH or melatonin or smoke weed or something, i wish you the best and hope everything goes well with your sonogram today :)

Sup new social, tooth still hurting like a BITCH. Trip to the dentist imminent...... This is gonna hurt my credit card as much as it hurts me!!

damn im sorry man, that sucks. tooth pain is the most sensitive because your mouth is so close to your brain! did you get some pain killers? good luck with your dentist trip!

Allo Allo, feel more welcome here sometimes that in the homeland. Just got back from the docs, they have signed me off work for 28 more days, I should really hand in my notice tonight too so that when the sick note runs out I am unemployed, but I think that once I get back to portsmouth on saturday I can get set up with my old doctor in portsmouth pretty quickly and maybe squeeze out another months sick note, would only be on half pay but it would be a lot better than the government benefits that I would be getting without a job. I'll make my decision over the next few days anyway.

Tonight it is time for indian food, K Cider(8.4%), have 10 cans at my disposal 8o and as much midazolam as I choose to munch on!

get better man! get alot of sleep, drink fluids, and take some vitamins! that's a hard decision to make, and i don't want to give yo advice on what i think because it is a decision you must make on your own. i know you will pick the right one :)

wprdo f advice bl is being investigsate by authotities, clea inboxes as son as pos an removn any incriminating posts

none at all it was sedative induced paranoia!!! which seems to indicate that the paranoia is staying with me until I get some profesional help to try and rid it from me

Status
Not open for further replies.