View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to think about taking a break for a couple more days murphythecat. I think you said you did some DPT just a few days ago, and then 4-AcO-DMT just yesterday. I remember when I did mushrooms really frequently it increased the chances of having negative trips like the one you just described on your 4-AcO-DMT.
exactly, this is also one of my thoughts and possibility, as I see most people loving 4 aco dmt. but I could do mescaline everyday without much negative effect, while some compound seems pushy and force you to have negative trips if the setting is not perfect?

I ahve done a 2.5 shroom trip 2 week ago, then 3 days later a small dose of 4 aco dmt, then a week later a small dpt dosage then 2 days later 4 aco dmt. maybe it was too much.
im intrigued. I will try dpt tonight just to see if with the same dosage
I did i will have the same positive experience.

also, my friend also did have a negative trip and had not trip for 2 weeks prior.

Im not saying 4 aco dmt is shit, but for me it was as close as a bad trip I ever got, which never happens for me. well, it does, but really rare occasion.

but at the end, im sure I have a lot to do with this negative trip, im sure I am responsible of that negative experience. oh well.

I will try it again in a couple of months as im still intrigued smh.

find a hot tub for the 4 aco det! every time i take it i wish i had one....i most always end up in a hot bath

Everyone (almost everyone) has good experiences with opiates... until they stop having good experiences and find themselves at the bottom of a huge hole they dug with seemingly no way out.

Psychedelics aren't for everyone... but opiates usually lead to ruin, except in isolated cases or for some when used for legitimate pain... for those without addictive tendencies towards them anyway.

That´s very true!!

Everyone (almost everyone) has good experiences with opiates... until they stop having good experiences and find themselves at the bottom of a huge hole they dug with seemingly no way out.

Psychedelics aren't for everyone... but opiates usually lead to ruin, except in isolated cases or for some when used for legitimate pain... for those without addictive tendencies towards them anyway.

QFT X INFINITY

It's really fucking fun.... until it's REALLLY REALLLLLLLLLLY FUCKING HORRIBLE.

Psychedelics provide something more than the hedonism of opioids or the focus of stimulants. If you have a good experience it's not just for the short euphoria... they change something about you, and it's usually always a good thing.

Set and setting my friends, though I admit I've done them when I was bored, by myself and not in the best of moods and I've never had a bad trip. *shrug* Some people just have different reactions: some psychotic, some overwhelmingly profound (go check out Xorkoth's ibogaine experience which freed him from those nasty opioids), and some find them unsettling and scary. Hell some find them all of the above (and then some people even like that!)

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow... got 200ug AL-LAD and plenty of the titled stuff! TGIF (in 50 minutes).

Last edited:
exactly, this is also one of my thoughts and possibility, as I see most people loving 4 aco dmt. but I could do mescaline everyday without much negative effect, while some compound seems pushy and force you to have negative trips if the setting is not perfect?

I'm not in the greatest mood so forgive me if I come off as rude. Of course some compounds are easy going and leave the option of irresponsible dosing, while others will kick the fuck out of you. There's a huge amount of psychedelics in the spectrum of human consumption, and a range as to how forgiving or teaching/rough they are.

4-AcO-DMT, and any variation of DMT actually, are in my opinion the least forgiving, most brutal, and in your face psychedelics (given, I haven't tried DPT). They will beat your ass into line if you don't take them for the right reasons. My worst trips have always been with mushrooms and 4-AcO-DMT. This isn't a compound you take for fun. If you're looking for light-hearted psychedelia try an MET.

RESPECT DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DMT, etc

Interesting enough some 4-ACO-MET I just saw available. May have to grab a tiny bit for comparison.

I'm not in the greatest mood so forgive me if I come off as rude. Of course some compounds are easy going and leave the option of irresponsible dosing, while others will kick the fuck out of you. There's a huge amount of psychedelics in the spectrum of human consumption, and a range as to how forgiving or teaching/rough they are.

4-AcO-DMT, and any variation of DMT actually, are in my opinion the least forgiving, most brutal, and in your face psychedelics (given, I haven't tried DPT). They will beat your ass into line if you don't take them for the right reasons. My worst trips have always been with mushrooms and 4-AcO-DMT. This isn't a compound you take for fun. If you're looking for light-hearted psychedelia try an MET.

RESPECT DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DMT, etc
hi, no this was perfectly polite :)

ok, good to know. with mushroom, I always respect them and get the setting perfect, or I dont do it. I am new with 4 aco dmt, and so I didnt thought it was that important, and the dose was very small. it was not a bad trip, but it was definitely not a good trip either lol.

woudl you say 4 aco det is more forgiving?
I will try to get a MET.
I have 4 aco det and 5 meo mipt, are those two more forgiving?

Interesting enough some 4-ACO-MET I just saw available. May have to grab a tiny bit for comparison.

It's a beautiful compound. Have some right now after having gotten some ho-met a year or so back. Definitely the most positive and loving psychedelic I've tried. In a state park I got into a cycle of laughing maniacally at how amazing life is and absolutely bawling with tears of joy for a good 30 minutes. Same time I had full body orgasms just from looking out over the landscape and the beauty of it all 8)

woudl you say 4 aco det is more forgiving?
I will try to get a MET.
I have 4 aco det and 5 meo mipt, are those two more forgiving?

I haven't tried either of those. I have tried 4-ho-mipt once, at 42mg, and it was absolutely insane. Not as introspective as a DMT, although moreso than an MET. Honestly one of the weirder ones I've tried.

That's DiPT you're thinking off, not MiPT. And DiPT is not purely aural... it's not visual but it's fully psychedelic. DiPT is actually a pretty phenomenal and profound psychedelic.

It also is one of the few "less modified" ones in PHIKAL to not be a scheduled drug. Why has it never made the rounds as far as I've seen? (one iffy looking chinese op)

So it's more of a mental psychedelia with aural distortions/hallucinations? That's always interested me as I don't believe I have EVER had an aural distortion from psychedelics. Ever.

Now nitrous is another story, and also a bit psychedelic lol

The aural distortion from DiPT is HUGE at full doses, truly profound. It's difficult to believe your hearing could be so altered, it's almost like DMT for your ears at the right dose. I don't really like listening to music on it because it becomes too discordant, but listening to the world, the background sounds, and nature was a profound experience. I wrote a TR about my experience on it many years ago, give it a read:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=47042

It's been available at various times... it's just never been that popular for some reason.

mod edit said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.