View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have some information about brownish powdered 4-AcO-DMT? It definitely doesn't look like it has been degraded, it's fine brown powder but i've always had bright-white 4-AcO-DMT, that's why i'm asking!

I have had the brown 4-aco-dmt the first time I ever tried it and it was quite potent. Same supplier I still use and now its always white or off white. Mine was kinda clumpy and sticky though

The thing with acid now is I wouldn't take anyones word for it that it was LSD. I would need to test it somehow with one of those kits you can get to see what is in a drug.

To Phuckingnutz regarding peaking with an alien nurse. My first thought was how did I get to a hospital that was all black nothingness with a white curtain only at the foot of the bed. She came out and thou her face was covered and she had all black eyeballs with no color I couldn't help but feel she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I don't remember what I said but she said something in a weird language that was somehow comforting and made me feel safe. It felt like an hour but it was maybe 5 minutes that I was there. I've never been able to get to another realm since. I tried last night but didn't succeed. I guess I learned beauty is everywhere

Thought I'd put it out there that ecstasydata just got a 4-ACO-DMT submission and it contained psilocin.

is this some proof 4-aco-dmt indeed does degrade to psilocin?

I don't think so, but it's hard to say. I doubt it would be a 2-1 ratio if it was, and it seems like it would be more brown/degraded looking than that white powder

Whoops. I'm mistaken. Seems it's a 4 to 1 ratio, that's much more likely in terms of degradation IMO

Last edited:
^Yes. Leave at least a month between trips to get the most out of your experiences. I wasted a gram of this stuff by tripping weekly.

Thanks for the response. Strange because it's never happened to me with shrooms and ive put down a few oz throughout my career (nice living near cow pastures/have a funky connect on home growns) and have tripped quite frequently on them at one point but it must be because it's synthetic psilocin? I have heard of grace periods on certain substances for tolerance effects, serotonin rebuild, etc but is that phenelthylamines or tryptamines or both? (I know its slightly off topic, just want to get my info straight.)

well tryptamine tripper i thought you were older you probably never did real acid right just that fake crap?

having tried the fake crap, or nbomes generally, isn't a bad thing when you do get real acid.

I tried nbomes before acid, and when i finally got some clean legit LSD, theres no way in hell i could imagine confusing the two in a blind test.

Also, though your referring to another poster, i tried nbomes at 19, and LSD at 20. Mescaline/DMT at 18.

Generally, you would probably find nbomes or other knockoffs passed off as lsd if you just searched for them and did not look to closely into the source of the tabs. But if you are smart, but don't have a reagent test kit, for the love of god make sure whoever is supplying the tabs is well versed in psychs in general, even nbomes and the like, you trust them to a very high degree in general, and trust their responsibility, ethical tenements, and intelligence.

I find it funny that this discussion of whether or not people have real acid right now is happening in this thread. test kits people! acid is out there and it's honestly not even that hard to find just go to your local hippie festival of choice haha theres so many sprouting up these days.

I might be doing some 4-aco-deeeeemsters after a few grams of syrian rue in a day or two. I'm gonna do a test dose of syrian rue tomorrow to see how my body reacts to it. I will keep bl posted %) lol

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=58480 <--- hoping to have somewhere close to that level of self-actualization happen. I had the best trip of my life on 30mg of 4-aco-DMT but attempts at repeating that experience have failed so far.

Last edited:
where do they have these test kits? a head shop i presume or you could probably order one right? I didn't really know much about those til recently.

I got mine at camp bisco's (my hippie fest of choice last year lol) bunk police tent and I bought one of each kind they had, Mandelin and Erlich. They both came with a little card displaying the reactions I should get for various tests. but this is totallly irrelevant to the thread topic which is 4-aco-DMT

I've read multiple reports at this point that have claimed this drug has produced better feelings than abusing hard drugs. Goddamn I love this chemical haha

Ok thanks about the test kit. back to topic. I think I need to wait longer in between trips. my tolerance is sky high a few days prior to doing my last bout of 4-aco-dmt I went through 100mgs each of 4-ho-mipt and 4-aco-met. So it was no wonder I needed to do all 100mgs of the aco-dmt. Still tripped pretty hard but it was missing something. that was Monday then wednesday I took another 100mgs of 4-ho-det and it took that much just to get a good trip and at first it sucked ass and was really uncomfortable. If I wait about 5-6 days will that be enough time to recoup? I always end up wanting more more more.

2 days ago I had the best trip I've had with 4-AcO-DMT (and I've done a lot of 4AD), on 84mgs. Easily one of the most beautiful trips I've had on any substance, in fact. I really think that with 4-subs (and LSD) a lot of people underdose, and that leads to less satisfying, less full, and especially less mystical trips. Now, high doses will make for a harder come-up, but when I peaked on this trip all anxiety disappeared, at more standard 4AD doses anxiety tends to show up here and there after the peak, but not this time! And a standard dose has never come close to this in terms of euphoria, a sense of unity with the universe, love, etc.

Many wouldn't be happy about the increase in body load (which is less present with other 4-subs I find), but the last thing I cared about was my body during this trip- experienced a distinct sense of ego-loss (slowly & smoothly separated from my ego as I got deeper into the trip), and when I was lying down the body load wasn't an issue anyways. Outside of combo trips, or maybe trips with friends where I gotta watch over them (I don't know anyone who handles psychs as well as I do), I'm never dosing a 4-sub under 50mgs again, it's just not worth it unless it's very strong for me (YMMV!).

I feel you dude any less and it just seems not to do much except make music sound better I want depth and to basically turn inward on myself and work on certain issues I have. The more I can explore my mind the better.

Ok thanks about the test kit. back to topic. I think I need to wait longer in between trips. my tolerance is sky high a few days prior to doing my last bout of 4-aco-dmt I went through 100mgs each of 4-ho-mipt and 4-aco-met. So it was no wonder I needed to do all 100mgs of the aco-dmt. Still tripped pretty hard but it was missing something. that was Monday then wednesday I took another 100mgs of 4-ho-det and it took that much just to get a good trip and at first it sucked ass and was really uncomfortable. If I wait about 5-6 days will that be enough time to recoup? I always end up wanting more more more.

IMO you should wait a full two weeks to have the best, most rewarding trips.

5 days is not a break... if you used nearly half a gram of potent tryptamines in the past week, you should really be looking at your drug-use habits and asking yourself if they are healthy or not.

Also, just get a damn test kit. It's not paraphernalia, how could you even have the utensils to do drugs if you're not even sure you have real drugs in the first place? You will likely not find them in any store, though. The best place to look is online, EZtest does worldwide shipping but they charge way too much for a few tests. Dancesafe sells bottles of 100 tests for the same price, but only ship inside the US. Ecstasypilltest and a few other vendors do worldwide shipping of the bottles, but I've never used their products.

A marquis is like $20 and can test everything from 2C-B/C/T-7 to MDMA to heroin to DMT to meth and even rarer RCs - as long as they've been previously tested and the results documented.

Check it:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...esults-for-stim-empathogen-2C-X-RC-s-amp-more

Last edited:
I've found this chemical produces a definite tolerance after you've had a peak experience or two on it you're probably going to have to wait a while to experience that again. Like you can't have a godly 4-aco-DMT trip every two weeks for 8 months, it just isn't gonna happen. Eventually your brain runs out of the subconscious content that keeps the experiences magical and you just need to live more until it comes back. For me this is a chemical i'd probably limit myself to doing maybe 10 times a year. I'm sure plenty of people disagree with me but this was the first research chemical I did back in 2010 and I'd only tripped a handful of times before doing 4-aco-DMT but now I've definitely had about 60 trips and I like to keep em spaced out so they're more special.

You definitely have to wait about two weeks on it. Just mine and a couple friends experience.

I never said i wasn't sure if I had real drugs or not i just was implying with all the new rc's out there it would be easy to pass off something that wasn't what they said it to be. especially all the nbomes or dox types that require so little and can be put on blotters. well thanks to the other peoples advice on how long to wait. i have been getting a little carried away lately.

I've found this chemical produces a definite tolerance after you've had a peak experience or two on it you're probably going to have to wait a while to experience that again. Like you can't have a godly 4-aco-DMT trip every two weeks for 8 months, it just isn't gonna happen. Eventually your brain runs out of the subconscious content that keeps the experiences magical and you just need to live more until it comes back. For me this is a chemical i'd probably limit myself to doing maybe 10 times a year. I'm sure plenty of people disagree with me but this was the first research chemical I did back in 2010 and I'd only tripped a handful of times before doing 4-aco-DMT but now I've definitely had about 60 trips and I like to keep em spaced out so they're more special.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but I found it to be magical once every week for about 16 weeks in a row. More than once a week, well....at that point the magic disappeared for me. Statistically speaking you are 100% correct in my opinion.

My problem? I'm not a heavyweight so everything tends to seem 'magical'. I lose tolerance quite rapidly.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.