• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

I've taken this in combo with what I was told was MDMA once, and the experience was just short of being overwhelming for me and is not something I want to do again. Taking moxy in combination with any other psychedelic is pretty risky in my opinion. If you're going to do it then you really need to cut the moxy dose down a lot. If you usually take 10mg doses then I'd say cut it down to 4mg. My experience with mixing it seemed like the moxy was kicked into overdrive...my mind was going 1000mph, I could barely speak, muscle tension was extreme, music and lights were causing visuals that were blinding me, etc. You really need to be careful mixing this because it's really easy to overshoot and end up in a really crappy trip.

Thanks for the information! Sounda interesting, but not very suitable for a party environment, at least not for the first time. Maybe I'll try it in a more relaxed environment some time.

At what dosage did you experience the symptoms you describe such as extreme muscle tension and not being able to talk? And what is your usual dose?

Last edited:
Please be careful with this substance. I made a post on the last big and dandy about the EXTREME vasoconstriction that 20mgs+ can give. Hell 12mgs of quality material should give you full blown visuals. Do not foolishly start higher than 5mg of a new batch and don't you dare double up "expecting" double effects because the dose response curve once you go over 10mg is rediculous. I really am confused on how some are taking 20mg doses and feeling fine because 20mg was an obvious overdose. This is oral btw. BE CAREFUL people. You should not play with this substance unless you have benzo's at hand. This isn't your normal tryptamine, it's a powerful stimulant as well.

I can definitely see why a recent poster compared this to yohimbine. Imagine the body load of overdosing on yohimbine. Very scary and unpleasant. Anything under 10mg is very interesting though.

If you have 100mg+ of material for example, you can weigh up 100mg, and it should be accurate within +/- 5mg, so 95-105mg, then you can put this in say 10ml of solution, and measure out 0.5ml, which will contain 4.45-5.25mg of 5-MeO-MiPT, far more accurate than just weighing up and then eyeballing, or using liquid measurement without weighing up the substance first.
Looks like it's the best I can do without a miligram scale. Will a plastic bottle kept in cold, dark place suffice for storing? How long can I keep it in water solution without degradation?

Please be careful with this substance. I made a post on the last big and dandy about the EXTREME vasoconstriction that 20mgs+ can give. Hell 12mgs of quality material should give you full blown visuals. Do not foolishly start higher than 5mg of a new batch and don't you dare double up "expecting" double effects because the dose response curve once you go over 10mg is rediculous. I really am confused on how some are taking 20mg doses and feeling fine because 20mg was an obvious overdose. This is oral btw. BE CAREFUL people. You should not play with this substance unless you have benzo's at hand. This isn't your normal tryptamine, it's a powerful stimulant as well.

I can definitely see why a recent poster compared this to yohimbine. Imagine the body load of overdosing on yohimbine. Very scary and unpleasant. Anything under 10mg is very interesting though.

I didn't even get "full-blown visuals" from 15mg. Moreover 15mg wasn't that different than 10mg, more intense, but not by a surprising degree. However I don't think I would take it above 15mg.

Thanks for the information! Sounda interesting, but not very suitable for a party environment, at least not for the first time. Maybe I'll try it in a more relaxed environment some time.

At what dosage did you experience the symptoms you describe such as extreme muscle tension and not being able to talk? And what is your usual dose?

It was 10mg of moxy. The "MDMA" or whatever it was was about 100mg.

I didn't even get "full-blown visuals" from 15mg. Moreover 15mg wasn't that different than 10mg, more intense, but not by a surprising degree. However I don't think I would take it above 15mg.
for me, 15 mg 5-MeO-MiPT HCl orally was pretty visual as well. I didn't experience more stimulation than from other tryptamines. all in all, it pretty much felt like a "typical" tryptamine to me at that dose, I would not tell for sure if I could distiungish it from e.g. 4-HO-MET or 4-HO-MiPT in a blind that. but that's just me, of course, your mileage may vary.

Ok, so a lower dose might give better results. However, I don't think I'll try it as there are enough "safer" drugs and combinations to try.

Yeah. IMO, combining moxy with other stuff isn't worth it. It's good enough on it's own.

Solubility of 5-MeO-MiPT?

I've decided I want to assay the effects of 5-MeO-MiPT through intravenous injection. Does anyone have experience with the maximum solubility of this compound or have any educated guess as to what it would be? I ideally would like to put 100mg into 10mL of water, therefore drawing up a half cc of solution would give me 5mg. Does this sound reasonable or should I just stick to oral as I have done in the past and put 100mg into 100mL of water that I have read as being successful for others?

I wouldn't be surprised if it were above even 100mg/ml as the neutral form, so your procedure should work fine. Be aware that aqueous solutions of tryptamines are known to accelerate degradation. If I were you I'd be looking to dissolve high % alcohol and then putting it in the freezer.

I've merged this with the B&D thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were above even 100mg/ml as the neutral form, so your procedure should work fine. Be aware that aqueous solutions of tryptamines are known to accelerate degradation. If I were you I'd be looking to dissolve high % alcohol and then putting it in the freezer.

I've merged this with the B&D thread.

Well, he wants to try intravenous injection, I'm no expert in the area but IVing an alcohol solution doesn't sound like a great idea to me.

Maybe just prepare a solution each time you plan to inject to avoid degradation?

Intravenous alcohol is pretty damaging but you could always evaporate it off and then dissolve in water.

but then why not just keep the 5-meo-mipt in powder form and prepare for each injection? Storing it in alcohol solution is just adding an extra step to the equation.

Gave my gf around 10mg capsule after her first experience she just tried eating it in furmate form and threw up. This didn't turn out much better. Come up was to anxiety filled we had to calm the trip down with a benzo.

Don't plan on letting her try this one again. Personally I love it. Maybe to much so. Only trypt that creeps in my mind on a daily basis. I think this is because sexual thoughts usually come along with a drug thought. Before when I got horny cocaine would pop in my mind whereas now its moxy. This is by far the most tactile trypt (maybe even substance) I've ever experienced.

That being said even at higher doses (20mg) there is very limited visual activity and little if no profound thoughts. Really not even very good if your looking for something fun & giggly. Higher doses I find the comeup somewhat rough. I tend to shake , have some anxiety and a lot of confusion. Also find myself stuck in thought loops when I've tried this at higher dose.

All in all I enjoy it for an aphrodisiac but much prefer 4-ho-mipt (as does my gf).

That post may of came off negative but I should add since discovering moxy I've managed to completely curb around a $1000/month cocaine habit while only going through maybe 200-250mg of moxy in the past 5 weeks. So to say it hasn't done any positive would be a lie. Just kind of worried about how often dosing comes into my mind and the urge to redose after my initial dose , without having the positives I usually have with trypt's (self realization , visuals , or strictly fun giggly .

I have however found it does enhance music along with viewing movies. But by far it's greatness for me at least lies in tactile enhancement , taking sexual pleasure to a whole new level. I also don't find much residual stimulation after the main effects wear off as I've seen others say. I can usually fall asleep as soon as 2 hours after a small dose (10mg). I do find the trip to be a 2 part trip as others have said , the first stage usually being a very sexual feeling , euphoria rush followed by a more trippy stage that is still very manageable and I've put myself in situations where I needed to appear sober without problem/suspicion. The only part I might find hard to conceal is the come-up of a larger dose.

Last edited:
250mg in 5 weeks? That's insane, don't you get tolerance? I'd expect not to feel any effects at all with frequent use.

Tried this at an unknown high dose last night via insuffulation, probably shouldn't have jumped right into the deep end. It was quite acidic but it was fucking awesome. Had a blast listening to Infected Mushroom and introspecting. Everything feels so good on it. It is definitely the euphoric stimulant of the tryptamine world

You will love it <3

I've been sober apart from small daily doses of Kratom for ages, I think I'll break my sabbatical with some of this when I get a chance