(New South Wales) Sydney - White Swastika (Nazi)

Grolsch02

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

We got some of these last night and were going to try soon. Dont have test kits, quite novice.

Anyone tried out or tested?

Inner West.

Name: White Swastika (or Nazi?)
Logo: Swastika (backwards facing to the Nazi one)
Colour: White with slight small brown speks
Texture: Hard, not chalky, not crumbly
Taste: ?????
Smell: ?????
Height: 8mm
Width: 4mm
Weight: ????mg
Bevel: Yes, slight on front
Snapline: No
Consumed: No
Tested: No

Last edited:
Hi guys,

We got some of these last night and were going to try soon. Dont have test kits, quite novice.

Anyone tried out or tested?

Inner West.

Name: White Swastika (or Nazi?)
Logo: Swastika (backwards facing to the Nazi one)
Colour: White with slight small brown speks
Texture: Hard, not chalky, not crumbly
Taste: ?????
Smell: ?????
Height: 8mm
Width: 4mm
Weight: ????mg
Bevel: Yes, slight on front
Snapline: No
Consumed: No
Tested: No

Hi all,

Update.

Ran out and grabbed a Meck test (only on they had).

Test: Meck - went green straight off, then after 2 secs = black or very very dark green.

Will update once consumed.

pretty sure ive consumed these and there fucking tops.......my dealer always regant tests his goodies before sending em my way and came up as MDxx....apparently they were lab tested 90-120mg each pill................are yours quite crumbly? like when u have alot in a bad do u end up with a shitload of powder in the bottom of the bag

Dude that isn't a just a nazi symbol, the nazi rendition of the swastika twisted a cultural symbol of good-fortune and well-being within the Hindu religion to mean something quite opposite.
Personally, I hope they are using the Hindu svastika,, wishing you good fortune in your journey/roll. I'd suspect if it was a nazi swastika the pills would be filled with pipz! (I'm not serious but I wouldn't have taken that risk anyway).