EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

Thought id give the Fabrics a rest for the weekend and start on these beauts which I haven't been through in yonks.....

no 1 of 20.....

xVDc6c9.jpg

Back to the Fabric classics this week. With no drugs and work at 9 this and a few coffees does the trick nicely when one is up at 02.45 so he can trawl thru the overnight posts for any signs of naughtiness....

QYdBlSX.jpg

I'm digging that Tall Paul track.

...not sure if misplaced nostalgia or aliens though.

=D

The suns shining on the UK for the about the 3rd time this summer, It's payday, I have quite the spring in my step so this had to go on within 5 mins of my getting out of bed....

^ ...it's all tits from the 3:45 mark.

:)

I just found this:

...still noice.

This morning its disc 2 of

o2DWo47.jpg

while I check through the overnight posts - then once its finished and i have a few coffees down me I'm off for my daily 'tool sharpener' - my early morning round on 'Rory McElroy' PGA Tour Golf on the PS4. It's probably the shittest version they have ever released in terms of the lack of content and the appalling graphics for the first PGA on the current gen on machines, but thankfully the core game engine is still as good as it ever has been and they have added a few new courses as part of the latest update which has given it some extra legs until they release a decent sequel.

Wow, I just spent the last hour listening to crazy trance, learned what EBM is thanks to the Neuroticfish song, and learned that there's a dude named Sasha and he's brilliant, and he's even better while skiing.

Uhhhh, don't think I can compete but here's this. His Immunity album is excellent too.

Also, Baths.

And then there is this:

...pure hypnotic bliss in my opinion.

<3