• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Phenibut info

^Was there lasting damage to your kidneys?
Surely with daily use you would have been getting very little effect? Also how many grams is "several" more than two?
Even with taking this a couple of times a week for the last few weeks my tolerance has gone up.

Not that I have been made aware of but I never went back to that doctor, he was a right arsehole about the whole thing.

Several = 2-5

I've been taking 3 - 5 for a long time now (months and months).. I recently had a blood test that come back saying one of my liver enzymes was slightly high.. The doc said it was nothing to worry about but not normal for someone my age.. But I drink a lot too.. (She said it's caused by alcohol.. I didn't tell her about my phenibut usage)

I'm in same boat on 72.5mgs of Methadone & I've also taken the tiny 25mg pink seroquel that post has scared the absolute shit out of me ! will def be doing some reading up on this. I know 3 or 4 ppl who prescribed the seroquel in conjunction with the done wtf ? why does nobody seem to know anything about this? agh
Alright, I am on methadone and valium. Sometimes I skip one valium pill and use a 25mg seroquel, the tiny pink ones used for sleep...You got no idea how much you scared me here with this post (hope its not too old for the mods...). What kind of dosage of seroquel are you talking about? I survived several years with a script for dexedrine while being aware of the "sudden death" thing...i dont see how it could be not as bad street speed. Anyway, please some follow up, especially since I cannot renew my script of valium until tomorrow (yay, I am now using my diazepam responsibly, my trick was giving the bottle to a close relative and have that person give me my 2 blues for the day, I only cheated once, so that means one day before renewal...anyway what i mean by that is that my ability to relax is diminished today and I came upon that!

I've been taking 3 - 5 for a long time now (months and months).. I recently had a blood test that come back saying one of my liver enzymes was slightly high.. The doc said it was nothing to worry about but not normal for someone my age.. But I drink a lot too.. (She said it's caused by alcohol.. I didn't tell her about my phenibut usage)

Is that daily? Or every third day as recommended?

Daily.. This is the third or fourth time I've been addicted to phenibut but nowhere near as bad..

The withdrawals from my 12ish months of 1.2ish grams a day was horrible enough :\

I think even with the recommended dose I have been experiencing rebound insomnia after 2 days. I will have to spread the doses out even more than 3 days I think.

ok lol

OMG stay away from Phenibut, i ordered some online due to reading it on forums being an alternative to benzodiazepines without physical withdrawals or negative side effects.

They come in these form of capsules with white powder inside, they were opened and inspected by customs and let through, i've read online it was illegal, in the USA

It's a supplement, love the USA and the people there such a wonderful country, where concrete jungles are made of lolz and in Russia you can buy them over the counter.

Im an individual suffering from ADHD, been trying my best to stay on low doses at 2x 5mgs in the morning then in about late afternoon 2x 5mgs.

I've found through the years of using dexamphetamine for my ADHD the effectiveness of this drug is diminishing and i sometimes do need to take extra in

order for me to focus and help my mother. Well i was hospitalisted over the weekend due to taking 4 phenibut along with my dexamphetamine,

i've been prescribed valium for my anxiety but my doc is reluctant to prescribed them to me, and due to withdrawal symptoms i haven't been back to my psychiatrist

which will prescribed them to me if i request it due to the anxiety i experience as a result of the natural side effects of the dexamphetamine. Never did i know Phenibut

would cause severe intense withdrawals, i experienced tremors, anxiety attacks that felt almost like an heart attack, which i never experience on benzodiazepines

withdrawals throughout my whole life. So i drove my self to the hospital without calling 000 due to not wanting to alert my mum to get worried since she is suffering

from anxiety disorder which is also prescribed on benzo Xanax, who suffered from cancer and has finally won the battle. I've been by her side literally helping her for

the past 2 years. They seriously need to make phenibut illegal as it's legal to buy online and not regulated in Australia. Luckily As i'm typing this message my withdrawals

from Phenibut has finally subsided. Though i needed to have taken a few valium for the past 2 days.

oh the dosages for phenibut was 4 x 750ml and they are in these dodgy capsules. I suggest everyone steer clear away from them.

I'd rather be prescribed on valium, even though i have to go back to my psychiatrist and pay a hefty fee.

I just don't get why it's not regulated while normal doctors are so reluctant to prescribe you benzos when you have a disorder and are in need of them.

So the psychiatrist can make money? i assume? not sure just my thinking

Anyways time for an individual like me to sleep, as my add is now kicking back in while i'm completely going into coma mode, and when i'm awake tomorrow i will need to be back on my add meds to function as a normal human being and help my mother at home.

Oh and i also will crash my car if i don't take my add meds for those that don't understand this disorder, i've been told that i'm being slack or something is wrong with me my whole life, for those that assume this, i'm so sick of your judgements, you won't understand how an disorder feels like unless you have one yourself. So please be more considerate. anyways listern to my advice don't take phenibut. thankyou.

And i've been so stressful due to the situation i'm in, i have to constantly tell lies to my friends that i'm either studying or going on holidays or working to avoid being embarassed or my friends getting worried of my well being and most of all my mums past condition, i feel like this is the only site i can express my feelings and be anonymous here. thankyou and yes please stay away from that phenibut.

And the only time i ever do hang out with friends are past night time, after extremely stressful day, constantly lying to them and avoiding them, when in reality i'm either at home helping my mum with the occasion weekends or weekdays free night time i get, and if my add doesn't get the best of me and the dexies not wearing off, i do get the occasion to hang out with a friend which is so sad. Seriously

and the only time i can hang out with a friend i over did the dexies so i can stay awake and focus while completely ignoring that i've overdosed on my dexies thus sending me to the ER the following night from lack of sleep, i've lost count on how much dexies i've tooken but 4 phenibuts were tooken along with it don't know if it could be the phenibut, or the combination of both and as soon as i was called by my mother, realizing she could find out i have overdosed on them and worry about her anxiety kicking in, i've requested to sign myself out of the hospital disregarding my life even though under constant advice and refusal by doctors and nurses. Now talking about it my anxiety attack comes back on and i can't even sleep looking at the watch is 3.45am now. but i feel like this is the only way i can express myself and not to a friend which may worry them and make them depress. So sorry for all these ranting on and on about my personal issues. Just need to get all these feelings out

anxiety heaps of anxiety
I have had phenibut on A LOT of different drugs the only drug it seemed to really have a bad interaction with it is alcohol. in-fact phenibut seems to dampen alot of drugs out like for instants taking it with mushrooms didnt feel it and i had handfulls of good ones that my friends were tripping hard out on me nothing weed: did not feel weed on phenibut tobacco i felt very much made me dizzy you have 4 phenibuts of 750mg each which is 3000mg or 3 grams which I admit is a average dose if your ner 80 kilos though most people would feel something at 3.2 i think its 40 mg per kilo of body weight is supposed to make you get a cooling effect i found i was impervious to cold and sweating a lot, i useally combined it with alcar piracetam and choline that helps but dont have a bad experience with something and good off half cocked advising everyone not to take it that just being an asshole, also Being ADHD make me think aniracetam would be good to try out just suggesting it as i know many ADD an ADHD people who take Aniracetam and they say it drowns out the "background chatter" or something do your own research as allways ask a doctor too though look into it may be what you are looking for

i figured id just post this incase a future version of me views the thread

from my subjective view phenibut is not worth your time, its effects are very very mild, and then even using it twice a week, those small effects diminish and diminish over time, so if you increase the dose your taking, the the side effects keep going up and its just becomes gross

i reckon once a week even with phenibut is not enough of a break, once a fortnight could be sustainable (if you enjoy the effects of the drug), for a few months i suppose

Phenibut withdrawal - inducing regimen

Liver enzymes will be elevated for around 3 days after a weekend of recreational drinking, so it was probably the alcohol, though I am curious about the liver's reaction to phenibut.

I've never experienced withdrawals from any drug before phenibut. The novelty of it has made it interesting to experience, but I certainly won't be repeating the regimen that led to the withdrawals. I didn't realize how quickly I could get to a point where days-long, significant withdrawal symptoms would come into play. I took 2 g for my first dose, liked the effect, and took 2 more. The next day I took 6 g to see what it could do and by the end of the day I was pacing around with racing manic energy. It was a bit much so I figured no more of that dose. Over the next 1.5 weeks I used 2 to 3 g every 2 or 3 days just for the good mood. Then came a 3 day visit with my parents. I'm typically sort of quiet and withdrawn around them because I simply don't know what to discuss, but they drove a long way and I wanted to be a more engaging son for them, so, phenibut! I took 2 g in the morning and 2 g in the afternoon for those three days and all was well. At the end of the trip I decided that was enough phenibut for awhile, but phenibut wasn't done with me.

The first night off phenibut was normal, the second I just didn't sleep. It was the most naturally awake feeling I ever had, and it coincided with the new arrival of 2-FMA and MXE so I attributed my insomnia to that. The next day at work I felt vaguely bad, in a way I've never felt before. I realized it was withdrawals but figured I didn't use that much really so how bad could it be? That night I slept 4 hours and awoke as if I had never been asleep. I continued abstaining from phenibut but used MXE and 2-FMA the next day and that resulted in madness. Sleep deprivation + MXE + amphetamines + phenibut withdrawal = PCP-like insanity without the energy to laugh at it. Nothing bad happened as a result but yeesh! mental torture. I took 1.5 g of phenibut in the middle of that and finally calmed down and got some rest about 2 hours later. Now I'm in a proper 0.5 g per day taper.

I like phenibut and will use it again, but never more than once a week.

Thanks for letting me know about the withdrawals, I never would have thought it could happen so quickly. I have never come close to withdrawals from valium, and I am prescribed that regularly. I was thinking about buying some, I'll make sure not to take it too frequently.

bloodymary, I've merged seven consecutive posts of yours into one post.

In future, please don't post multiple posts in a row like that. Click the 'EDIT' button on the bottom right of your post, and add your new thought into your existing post.

'bloodymarys' consecutive posts are synonymous with ADHD. I hope bloodymary appreciates the advice and will act accordingly, but ADHD is as real as its unseen. Its only when life-long frustrations will eventually generate the spontaneous reactions which will continue to loop if left untreated.

Hi and welcome to bluelight michelanjelo.
Just leting you know the last post in this thread before yours was in 2013. Not that thats a problem just incase you didn't notice and were expecting a response!
Welcome brother

AT

Indeed!
But while we're resurrecting necrothreads, i wonder if anyone here uses phenibut?
I got a bag of it a few years ago.
Weird shit. Very long duration, and i found it to be somewhat very stimulating, very sedating - and almost drunken GABAergic feeling, at various parts of the experiences i had with it.
Never acquired it again, but i didnt hate it. Just seemed a bit drawn out (you'd have to preplan the various effects at different periods of the high - over s couple of days. Kinda unpredictable i guess.
And it seemed none of my friends had heard of it. "...butt what?"

Its one of the few things that are (quasi) legal in australia - so does any take advantage of that?

Legality wise does anyone know if phenibut is covered by analogue laws? I can't find it in the poison schedules but is it covered in the misuse of drugs act? I know it's available at some body building stores but would it be legal to import? Any customs gurus out there? Poison regs are here https://www.legislation.gov.au/ComLaw/Legislation/LegislativeInstrument1.nsf/0/3BBB39C4645284BCCA2574A6001C711F/$file/PoisonsStandard2008.pdf

I was extremely disappointed with it. It is still legal. Tried it years ago a few mates said it was ok i didn't feel much at all :(

Legality wise does anyone know if phenibut is covered by analogue laws? I can't find it in the poison schedules but is it covered in the misuse of drugs act? I know it's available at some body building stores but would it be legal to import? Any customs gurus out there? Poison regs are here https://www.legislation.gov.au/ComLaw/Legislation/LegislativeInstrument1.nsf/0/3BBB39C4645284BCCA2574A6001C711F/$file/PoisonsStandard2008.pdf
I'm by no means qualified to answer that question (legally or pharmacologically) - but i would simply say that if you are concerned about importing a potentially controlled substance, it might be worth looking into domestic suppliers.

But that is as close to vendor/sourcing discussion as i am going to - or allowed to - get. :D

In Australia this stuff is on Schedule 9 from February which makes it a controlled substance and illegal to possess without any research purpose. So thanks to all the people that abused it and ended up hospitalised. It was a good anti-anxiety drug but now it's no more because some people can't help themselves. Taking grams of this stuff without doing research is just stupid as shit.