• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

of what... ipa :?
as discussed it's not hugely water soluble.,
plugging might work, mind, but oral seems to be effective enough

Dissolves fine in vodka mate, got 20mg/ml other day and just made a fresh vial of 30mg/ml. Only went to 30 as my dropper produces 40 drops of the solution instead of 20 like water does. Was gonna try 40mg but thought I'd better not push it. 4 drops for 3mg is cool by me.

Would sublingual act as quickly as snorting?

This is totally not my experience, the peak lasts at least 7-8 hours decreasing slightly over the next 3 hours. Do you have tolerance to noradrenergic substances? My experience was at 0 tolerance.

Ceres you totally hit my point! There is no advantage for snorting this stuff. You have better dose control and there is no "rush" if snorted. Take that stuff orally!
Got a stimulant tolerance I suppose, but tiny bumps of ethylphenidate still get me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the effects on libido of this ?

anything like mdpv, or ther hallowed mephedrone ?

At least at the end, there was no libido anymore due its serotonergic component. Might be also a dosage issue, but i would try in the first or last two hours of experience.

snorting vodka? what the fuck? If you have it dissolved in vodka just drink it, or hold it under your tongue so it's absorbed sublingually, this is approximating IV in the rate of absorbtion.

honestly wtf is the point in all this b.s about IPA and so on when you can just gelcap it or put the dose on the end of your tongue and wash it down with a sip of orange juice?

Volumetric dosing is very wise for a compund which is active from 3mg. The majority of people do not have access to a balance accurate enough to handle this compound.

So why snort it when you can put a drop of liquid under your tongue? Snorting vodka, or even worse advising people to drink IPA is just idiotic.

A couple of drops of IPA is not "drinking" it. Due to the significantly lower metabolite toxicity it is arguably less toxic than alcohol.

To clarify, I would strongly advise against insufflating isopropanol. Vodka is bad enough, I can only imagine more lipophilic alcohols would be hell.

snorting vodka? what the fuck? If you have it dissolved in vodka just drink it, or hold it under your tongue so it's absorbed sublingually, this is approximating IV in the rate of absorbtion.

honestly wtf is the point in all this b.s about IPA and so on when you can just gelcap it or put the dose on the end of your tongue and wash it down with a sip of orange juice?

because this compound, personally, has been extremely underwhelming for me. actually, it's done fuck all except keep me slightly awake. I've tried it, sublingually, dropped on tongue then washed down, on blotter, and snorting the powder. All weighed to the best of my ability.

perhaps my vendor scammed me or sent the wrong compound by mistake, unlikely given his rep, but it's possible. Granted I've not gone past 10mg-ish in a night, but I wanna feel something half decent. my IPA discussion stopped when i discovered it was perfect to dissolve in vodka for my needs. isn't the point of these discussions so others can read and find out information? i've relayed my findings, hopefully by experimentation we'll pool our knowledge and find an ROA/dose that is consistent or we'll just decide the compound is shit.

come on seriously, you're complaining about snorting roughly 0.037ml of ethanol for a 3mg dose of my solution. Others mentioned sorting is far more intense. you're an intelligent poster, why is this that dangerous? people bang huge lines of coke and other drugs, forming dilute HCL solutions and rotting the nasal linings rather nicely. what's so bad about a tiny bit of alcohol? genuinely curious, not arguing. like I said, i respect your opinions.

Last edited:
I agree, it is underwhelming, not something I'd have much use for really, and it does make me quite edgy.

I don't drink, so am somewhat biased, but rather than saying it's dangerous, I just imagine I wouldn't enjoy snorting vodka atall, and given the choice I'd rather take it sublingually if I wanted the kind of rapid absorption most people are looking for by snorting anything.

Alcohol is actually linked to cancers of the upper respiratory tract in humans anyway, just one of many reasons to avoid it...

How are you measuring 0.037ml of liquid btw?

Ah, ok cheers then.

Pipette graduated in 0.1ml to measure one 1ml of solution, 1ml makes 40 drops with my dropper and this solution roughly, so 0.025ml a drop or 0.1ml for 4 drops. 37.5% vodka... 0.0375ml of ethanol. very roughly.

I've seen people (usually students, never myself) snort entire shots of vodka, it's quite common in party island clubrep shitholes. Having snorted roughly 0.05/0.1ml vodka solution the same but with 25i, I can't say it hurts very much. Or is even noticeable. But it was far better than snorting 25i cut with a powder, or sublingual liquid dosing.

Well, after a good clean out with fresh water, roughly 750ug/0.025ml vodka dropped into nostril. Best start low! No pain, just smell of vodka and cold feeling.

* perhaps the reason for the better nasal drip 25i trip was the vodka taste when dripped under tongue causing excessive saliva production and me swallowing half of it before it fully passed into the bloodstream, lessening effects. as this is active orally anyway it may not make any difference. Or it may have been absorbed better in the nasal membranes. As i have no way to know for sure, i'll just test all methods.

6'4, 94kg, heartrate usually around 70-75 (yeah i'm not in the best of shape). can't find my bp monitor unfortunately and should have taken heartrate to start with but...

10 mins in, heartrate 85. probably placebo or anxiety but I do feel something. 1h30 later, heartrate 87. Still increased, yet don't feel high. Could probably sleep. Most likely due to 'whitecoat syndrome'

Last edited:
Hi transform, regarding the dosage timings I quoted.

The oral dose was taken on one day, and I slept fine afterwards.

As I suspect you have already guessed, the snorted dose was a redose (embarrassed facial expression), following the plugged dose by 6 and a half hours.

So yes, it's possible (probable?) that the problems I experienced could well have been to do with the overall quantity ingested rather than solely the ROA, although I am well aware that 10mg oral equates to a very different amount of substance to 10mg plugged/snorted.

Thanks for your sensible question, and apologies for not making myself clear in the first place.

^ Completely off-topic but does your username come from Tras el Cristal by any chance? If so I commend you on your damnably fine taste in films :)

Off topic - is snorting vodka really that bad? In my misspent youth, I witnessed a number of people snorting vodka. On one particularly humourous occasion involved the rapid insufflation of a few mls of chilli vodka. For us, not for him, naturally... ;)

A quick google seems to merely bring up warnings that it will get you drunk faster, and possible increased "brain damage". I assume this is a reference to higher concentration in the blood leading to potentially higher neurotoxicity, but is it really much worse than drinking a few shots? Or does alcohol undergo significant 1st-pass metabolism?

Yeah this stuff is crap.

Gonna have one last go in a week or so, a bigger initial dose, then bin it. The effects just seem like all the bad bits of stimulants with none of the good bits. For me anyway.

Has caught my interest anyway. Could do with summat "functional" rather than shite (ie EPH, MPA, desoxy, camfetamine, etc, etc) or just plain lush (ie peev <3). Seems like it may have legs in that area...

Although this talk of "hard" and "easy" access is annoying bollocks. There are dozens of sites claiming to have the stuff... I suspect considerably fewer worth sampling from. Will see how it goes but am so far interested if not overwhelmed by the reports. Which is just about ideal for my purposes.

Has caught my interest anyway. Could do with summat "functional" rather than shite (ie EPH, MPA, desoxy, camfetamine, etc, etc) or just plain lush (ie peev <3). Seems like it may have legs in that area...

Although this talk of "hard" and "easy" access is annoying bollocks. There are dozens of sites claiming to have the stuff... I suspect considerably fewer worth sampling from. Will see how it goes but am so far interested if not overwhelmed by the reports. Which is just about ideal for my purposes.
It's not functional at all, it just seems like a machine to make your body malfunction. Like sticking a dodgy resistor in a plug on your car thinking it adds 200hp, this makes you think you're focused... but you're really not. Kept making mistakes at work after a light dose, forgetting what I was supposed to be doing, pausing, obsessively overthinking other things. Gives me serious OCD like symptoms, and not in a good way where you actually achieve something, you just fuck around so much you ruin whatever plan you had.

EPH is functional. Methamphetamine is functional. This is not. I haven't had PV since I went insane on it but I reckon that'll be more functional, in low doses of course. Which is impossible with PV :D

I'm normally a stimfiend but with this I have no desire to redose and I've had to flush drugs many times because I can't stop, it's just that crap.

Again, take with a pinch of salt. Maybe my doses weren't high enough, never more than 4mg at once. Fuck knows but it's about the least appealing stimulant I've ever tried :(

EDIT - read your post again, thought you meant eph WAS what you were after. Maybe you'll like it then.

Last edited:
Am looking for a geniunely "functional" stim that isn't crap really. Am holding fire as your reports (and one or two others) are at one end of a spectrum whilst others are very much at the other. Don't think it's just down to difference in tolerance either given how extreme the differences are. The "good" reports look very promising indeed. Your reports are so far away from those I'm seeing them as aberrant so far. Not meaning you are aberrant, of course. Just mean I'm waiting for things to settle a bit as it's so very polarised so far.