• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

Whats with all the negativity and ominous but contentless and contextless 'warnings'?

The pseudo-scientific horseshit being spouted in the last couple of pages of this thread should give anyone cause for concern. What utter drivel.

The pseudo-scientific horseshit being spouted in the last couple of pages of this thread should give anyone cause for concern. What utter drivel.

Which ones? Are you talking about the idea that the chemical is very neurotoxic or the fact it may well not be? Or what?

There are some reasons to think there is more than one batch of 'DC-MPH' circulating. Obviously can't be any more specific than that! Some Sherlock's are on the case.

So I've seen reports of 3-5mg being a very functional, but notable, stim (my first 5mg took a herd of chillazepamosaurs to kill @ 10hrs). Another of 5mg doing little, redosed to 20mg leading to a grim shitty stim buzz for over 18hrs.

Different isomers? Guy before reported 5mg being sparsly soluble in water, which is odd for a HCL salt. Perhaps it's actually different salt so has a different molecular mass meaning one guys 5mg is more/less potent than anothers? ?

Anyone able to make heads or tails of this disgustingly low resolution NMR (DMSO, 1H, 400MHz)
ScreenShot5674.png

Requested a better res onen waiting on an email.

There could well be two batches going round, haven't seen it many places and the 'easier' one is pretty disreputable in my experience to say to least.

why would they even send you such a useless image? Thats pathetic.

Na thats the one on the website, emailed them telling them that it's useless. Have had nothing but professionalism from them in the past though so hopefully they'll send a better one.

It's really not worth much anyway. In this context, for starters, the lab conducting the NMR experiment should not know what it is they are testing. NMR spectra exist in the literature and also can be predicted. So there is nothing stopping a dodgy lab or a dodgy vendor fabricating results.

NMR is not the right tool for this sort of situation, and is a waste of time without oversight or some sort of proper protocol.

If it's who I think it is, the same thing happened with NENK.

They were emailed with regards to their unreadable NMR and basically said "our other stuff was good so you should trust that this is too. We don't want another vendor to be able to use our NMR". This makes it a total waste of time publishing it IMO.

I've examined that as closely as one can given the appalling resolution and it does seem to be representative of 3,4-CTMP. I have had to estimate the integrals and they do come out to 19 instead of the 18 predicted for the salt, indicating a possible minor impurity. Perhaps surprisingly, the lack of split peaks does suggest that this may be the threo diastereomer as claimed. However, it is challenging to determine if this is the case due to the low resolution

Last edited:
"Be careful with snorting. If you dont have a very clear nose this stuff will not just dissolve a a little little slower like e.g. amphetamine, it wont dissolve AT ALL! After 10 hours i noticed a little bitter taste in the snort at my throat but didnt really care until 30 mins later the effects and duration increased dramatically! 36 hours effects were constantly intensive. Details later when im on my pc" he said an faided. Cool story isnt it?

"Be careful with snorting. If you dont have a very clear nose this stuff will not just dissolve a a little little slower like e.g. amphetamine, it wont dissolve AT ALL! After 10 hours i noticed a little bitter taste in the snort at my throat but didnt really care until 30 mins later the effects and duration increased dramatically! 36 hours effects were constantly intensive. Details later when im on my pc" he said an faided. Cool story isnt it?

Yes, you can add my name to this warning. I would strongly advise against snorting this substance.

Oral - fine up to 10mg, but with 2mg Etizolam an hour after dosing

Plugged - fine up to 5-7mg, ditto the Etizolam 'antidote' above

Snorted 5mg - near instant cardiac issues - heartbeat approaching 150bpm, dropping dramatically at rest without warning to c.80bpm, then without warning going up to 140 again, skipping beats, all very worrying! No heart pain, all other physical signs normal (BP fine, body temp normal. Reminded me very much of an unintentional Ethylphenidate overdose that was daft enough to take last year.

3mg Etizolam, two plugged straight away the third taken orally with a normal dose of over-the-counter antihistamine sleeping tablets pulled me around.

No noticeable comedown from any of the routes of administration.

My overall dose was 5mg (zero tolerance), that obviosly didnt get absorbed at once. Be careful, high potency and poor water solubility make it very hard to dose correctly if you want to snort. I planned a 10h trip, not 48+ hours of crystal like effects (at high doses, serotonergic effekts are very present, besides the main NDRI effects). Next time i will go oral, because you have to regenerate the next day either way.
My timeline of effects in short:

10:00 am: snortet 5mg
10:30 : First physical effects appears
11:00 : Got on a very clear state, that feels like MPH, but better "controllable". No forced Euphoria, but happy with everything.
16:00 : Mildly serotonergic symptoms appears, i got more chatty and emphatogen, mental fokus is leaving
20:00 : Here arround i noticed my "redose", the rush was pretty strong effects feel like crystal, forced euphoria, strong physical effects (heart rate ~140), i didt like that and got a little pissed on.
From here on effects got lineary weaker until 16:00 the next day.
I slept well the next day. Dont redose! Dont snort! And be very careful with the dosage! 10-15mg (wich i read here at least one time) is A LOT too much even with tolerance! Also you should consider the long duration (~10-15hrs) and if you want to sleep the same day, you will need benzos (wich i prefer for everyone researching with this stuff! 1mg of Tavor helped very good against physical symptoms and panic!)

I still don't understand when you took each dose. Are you saying that the effects here are redoses?

Oral - fine up to 10mg, but with 2mg Etizolam an hour after dosing

Plugged - fine up to 5-7mg, ditto the Etizolam 'antidote' above

Snorted 5mg - near instant cardiac issues - heartbeat approaching 150bpm, dropping dramatically at rest without warning to c.80bpm, then without warning going up to 140 again, skipping beats, all very worrying! No heart pain, all other physical signs normal (BP fine, body temp normal. Reminded me very much of an unintentional Ethylphenidate overdose that was daft enough to take last year.

This is all very strange.

I snorted 3x4mg piles yesterday and just got gradually higher as expected. Last one at 10pm, asleep at 3am. Feel fine today.

I suspect the long duration some people have reported may be to do with the poor solubility and the unpredictable mechanics of absorbtion when snorted. Eating it is a bit more predictable and the duration does appear far shorter.

This is all very strange.

I snorted 3x4mg piles yesterday and just got gradually higher as expected. Last one at 10pm, asleep at 3am. Feel fine today.

This is totally not my experience, the peak lasts at least 7-8 hours decreasing slightly over the next 3 hours. Do you have tolerance to noradrenergic substances? My experience was at 0 tolerance.

Ceres you totally hit my point! There is no advantage for snorting this stuff. You have better dose control and there is no "rush" if snorted. Take that stuff orally!