• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

Oh dear. What's it soluble in that's also edible? What about glycerin? ethanol?

Just dissolve it in larger amounts of water and add squash to cover the taste, then it doesn't matter if you need a pint of water.

That's actually my preferred way of taking most drugs orally now, put in pint glass, add water and a lil kiwi+strawberry squash. Has the added bonus of not shocking your stomach with caustic power, helps with the nausea from many things.

As for using the dilute method for measuring, how long is it 'ok' to leave a bottle of water with stuff dissolved in for? I know when I forget a water bottle in a rucksack it's pretty grimey and not something you'd wanna try n drink after a few days. Will this also happen when decanting from the bottle rather than just swigging?

If you want to store a chemical in solution then you need something which will prevent bacterial growth. Vodka tends to be the most readily available option. Water can also catalyse degradation especially with drugs like CTMP which contain an ester group. I think I would be looking to store this in a pure solvent and then evaporating before use. Acetone is readily available, minimally toxic and also very useful around the house.

The stuff is boring frankly. The first time was intense, the second time was so-so, the third time frankly I didn't have any urge to persist with it atall.

The stuff is boring frankly. The first time was intense, the second time was so-so, the third time frankly I didn't have any urge to persist with it atall.

Yeah I'm just after an essay aid to be fair, not looking for anything recreational. Less recreational the better really cause then there's less chance of using it for things other than uni work :p

How long between doses? Your initial report wasn't too long ago..

If it works once a month I'll be happy.

Anyway got a 250mg sample, I'll try some solubility tests tonight. 20mg/ml in something edible is my target to fit a standard medicine dropper perfectly, roughly 1mg a drop. 10mg/ml would be acceptable too.

Trying vodka first, if it doesn't work at least I can drink it after ;)

If you want to store a chemical in solution then you need something which will prevent bacterial growth. Vodka tends to be the most readily available option. Water can also catalyse degradation especially with drugs like CTMP which contain an ester group. I think I would be looking to store this in a pure solvent and then evaporating before use. Acetone is readily available, minimally toxic and also very useful around the house.
Aren't most HCl salts insoluble in room temp acetone?

Aren't most HCl salts insoluble in room temp acetone?
I was about to correct you on this but then I realized that every example which sprang to mind was a freebase!

In light of this I'd recommend isopropanol which can easily be bought online and raises no flags, like most common solvents.

I was about to correct you on this but then I realized that every example which sprang to mind was a freebase!

In light of this I'd recommend isopropanol which can easily be bought online and raises no flags, like most common solvents.
Yeah was considering that but I really just want it edible out the bottle. Lab grade ethanol is expensive due toextra government alcohol taxes. Might basify it and dissolve in something like olive oil or pg? I'm just hoping it's soluble enough in ethanol in vodka not to crash out because of the water. (Would it?)

IPA is toxic at about 8 oz (sorry no idea what that is in ml) would 0.05ml really cause any issues? Providing its 99.9 ipa

May be soluble in pg anyway?

Well if it's soluble to 5mg per 1ml in water with agitation it should be a damn sight more soluble in vodka.

Btw, what would the lowest alcohol concentration to prevent bacterial growth? I'm just wondering if I could water down the vodka at all.

As for converting units: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=8+oz+to+ml

;)

236ml

Thanks, so toxic at roughly 200ml. Realistically is 0.05-0.25ml(5mgdose )going to harm you?

But then again, the amount of time 0.05ml IPA takes to evaporate...

It's not gonna taste good thats for sure.

Apparently the European Food Safety Authority reckons 2.4mg/kg a day is safe, it's used in a lot of soft drinks. If it weighs the same as water then that's approx 0.0024ml.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Isopropyl_Alcohol_in_Soft_Drinks#Uses

Yeah it's wiki, which ain't the most reliable and the sources for the info I've just repeated are no longer available. Still from that info I'd say no, its not completely safe.

Right, first test.

37.5% ethanol in aqueous solution of Russian origin. haha, like i'm a scientist - nah, cheapest vodka i could find.

5mg dropped in 1ml. Not dissolved after a minute. Now shaking solution, bit more dissolved. Let vial sit on a light bulb tube for a a minute, compound dissolved fully. Allowed to cool back down to room temp, nothing precipitated.

10mg dropped in solution, 15 mg total. Again, bit of a shake and some dissolved. Applied slight heat and all dissolved.

5mg dropped, total 20mg/ml. hardly anything dissolved, bit more with a shake. Applied heat for 30 secs, still a tiny bit of compound left. shook a bit more and it seems to have all dissolved.

Well, that's my target reached, 20mg/ml. Gonna see what it looks like in an hour, fully cooled to room temp. then put in the fridge and see if any crashes. May continue adding more if all goes well. I'll pour this out on a glass over night to see how much is left, cheap scales will certainly be a few mg out, but I did follow correct procedure.

ok, seems to be at room temp, nothing crashed. fridge now. 15 mins in fridge and 5 in the freezer, solution was cold enough, nothing crashed. evap over night now and weigh what actually went in.

Dried quicker than i thought and scraped up 22mg of white powder. I've just realised though, what else does the vodka have in it? Is it just alcohol and water? Spose there's no way to tell how much is drug how much is crap from vodka except evaping 1ml vodka. i'll put 1ml on a plate again and see what's left. at least I haven't overdosed the solution by loads, up to 1.2mg per drop instead of 1mg.

Last edited:
Isopropanol isn't really much more toxic than ethanol. Small amounts like that are of no concern.

Very little apart from EtOH and water - traces of stuff. Chances are the salt became hydrated (as it's a 10% increase in mass, if the original mass is correct).

Sounds about right, it evaporated virtually cleanly. Also the powder was fluffy, not fine like it originally was, suppose that could be the water.

Annoyingly my dropper makes 40 drops/ml from this solution? I've tried with pure water and always got 19-21 drops/ml. They have similar viscosity, what gives? Ah well 500ug/drop ain't so bad.

I've been taking the drops from a 0.1ml graduated by 2ml cylinder, 10 drops definitely equaled 0.25ml.

Last edited:
sounds like a super safe chemical to be experimenting with 8)

how bout don't touch this shit with a 10 ft bargepole with spikes

Well, I tried 3mg tonight, and it didn't do much. I'm awake now still but could sleep easy. Don't feel 'drugged' in the slightest, just awake.

What do you reckon will happen mugz? Either toxic reaction with the chemical or just an unintentional binge? At this dose I see no recreational value at all. Not even recreational enough to think 'oh get shit done' just *awake*.

Again, low dose. 5-10mg might be much better.

A complete and udder guess - the surface tension of the salt solution differs from the aqueous solution.

Weird how it's exactly double though...