• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

^ the reaction scheme in . Med. Chem. 1996, 39, 1201-1209 produced the threo and erythreo isomers in a 80%/20% ratio, and the pure erythreo compound was easily isolated.

It depends wether the lab producing it cares to go to follow the procedure in this manner...

(unless they were 2,5-dimethoxylated, of course).

is 3,4-dichloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenylethylamine in PHIKAL?

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a 2c-g report kicking about in the TR section.

conclusion being it was shit and the guy felt ill for the most part I believe?

The somewhat structurally related 3,4-dichloroamphetamine is a serotonergic neurotoxin... I wouldn't try that RC if I were you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3,4-Dichloroamphetamine

That's not really much to go on, the structures are pretty damn far from each other except for that 3,4-dichloro group. That's like assuming we should expect neurotoxicity from MDPV simply because like MDMA it has a methylenedioxy group.

Also from the little available info at the moment, 3,4-DCMPH seems like a straight up but very potent NDRI, while 3,4-DCamp is a serotonin releaser and MAOI - widely different action.

I'd be a bit more wary if this were an amphetamine but as for the actual drug in question I don't see anything strikingly obvious to suggest it's dangerous, but I don't see anything anywhere close to proving its safety either. Proceed with caution imo.

I'd be a bit more wary if this were an amphetamine but as for the actual drug in question I don't see anything strikingly obvious to suggest it's dangerous, but I don't see anything anywhere close to proving its safety either. Proceed with caution imo.
I'd say it is an amphetamine, but we're getting into pointless semantics here. To me, this is like para-bromomethcathinone. OK, perhaps the SAR of the (cathinones/methylphenidates) is sufficiently different than that of the amphetamines that the (3,4-dichloro/4-bromo) substituents need not worry us. Then again, I'd rather not risk it over what is most likely a rubbish stimulant. To quote Rumsfeld, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. For me, the potential risks of this one are not justified by the potential gains (which probably involve becoming a furious wank-monkey for a few hours).
3,4-DCMPH seems like a straight up but very potent NDRI
Data? I know MPH is an NDRI, but extrapolating pharmacology like this is very hit-and-miss, and I'm not going to pretend to understand it or to be able to make any kind of useful predictions about toxicity.

Last edited:
That's not really much to go on, the structures are pretty damn far from each other except for that 3,4-dichloro group. That's like assuming we should expect neurotoxicity from MDPV simply because like MDMA it has a methylenedioxy group.

I would say they have a lot more in common than just the 3,4-dichloro substitutions, there is the whole 3,4-dichlorophenyl part, and as babylonboy says the acetate ester part makes it look reminiscent of a betaketoamphetamine, and the piperidinyl part could be said (imo anyway) to make the whole molecule look like a substituted ring closed amphetamine not unlike the aminoindanes seen on the rc market. (which again like the cathinones have reduced activity compared to the original amphetamine counterparts)

Just because a study done on rat brain cells indicates a 7 fold potency increase over methylphenidate at inhibiting dopamine reuptake, doesn't mean this will necessarily translate into a drug 7 times as 'fun' as methylphenidate.

Last edited:
can't even remember starting this thread, must have seen it talked about on a vendor site somewhere, doesn't sound like it's worth trying anyway though.

Ok so I have here a 100mg sample of '3,4-CTMP' OR 'methyl (2R)-2-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-[(2R)-piperididin-2-yl]acetate' OR '3,4-DICHLORO-METHYLPHENIDATE'

It is a fine white powder in hcl form.

Does anyone have any dosage advice on this one and the most effective ROA's? I've been told the literature online, regarding the melting point, checks out as my independent advisor's SMP30 device also came out with 214C. However the '7x more potent than methylphenidate' statement is apparently misleading.

I've been told 20mg up the nose (i think, as we were speaking in code) is a medium dose, but could have increased the dose further. But i've bin told to start at 5mg. Apparently it is not amazingly soluble in h20 despite it being an hcl.

I'm guessing since the melting point is so high, vaporising is not an option.

Not great solubility in h20, so insufflation is also probably not that efficient.

So where to go from here?

I don't want to waste a rarity such as this, be it a winner or another dull, jittery, stimulant.

I would be most grateful for any help,

Oh and by the way the source of my sample is 100% reliable as is the information relayed to me about it.

Cheers,

Re-lapse

Im not a vendor Ceres... just trying to find out about liquid measurement of this chemical and posted the answer I got from them...
It doesnt seem too soluble in h20, whatever form it is. I was merely confused at the IUPAC 'acetate' bit due to not having NMR, and ethylphenidate only recently having a HCL batch

EDIT: RE-LAPSE have you tried dissolving the chemical in ethanol/vodka?

Last edited:
Hi mate,

I don't have any idea what to do with this. No one seems to be able to help.
And no i've not tried dissolving it in ethanol or anything else.

I'm gonna try 10mg insufflated.

Let you know what happens.....

Aye how'd it go? Interested in this one too

So i've got 100mg to research, is there any info out there at all? Or can anyone chem savvy guess? Is it smokable? Water soluable? shootable?

8mg smoked, nowt cept it tasted bad, 12mg sniffed, v mild stimulation probably placebo, will leave it there for today might try again tmr, any other experiences would love to hear!

Dunno if I said it before, but it's propably the M1 doing the work, delayed action when IVed, 10mg

don't do this at home

Been gurning for the last hour or so, just clicked that its most likely due to this, not on any other uppers, slightly increased heartbeat etc, wonder what itd be like at higher doses i only did a sprinkle! :D, plus feeling it on top of a pile of downers too.. someone else play guinea pig please! You alive re-lapse?! Well hope i can sleep tonight in any case

Its friggin longlasting background stimulation, next time will have to give it a proper whack, heard dose is from 5 - 20mg so i was def in active range, might be good as a functional stim? i really wanna relax though and benzos/smallish opiate doses havnt touched the sides so ima sleep with some meth i think and evaluate properly another day

Its friggin longlasting background stimulation, next time will have to give it a proper whack, heard dose is from 5 - 20mg so i was def in active range, might be good as a functional stim? i really wanna relax though and benzos/smallish opiate doses havnt touched the sides so ima sleep with some meth i think and evaluate properly another day

Morning! C'mon, up ya get, tell us how you feel...

Haha sounds like your test dose was a little busier than you expected, yeah? Didn't sound like a huge dose, I presume you weighed accurately. Hope you got some kips man, after that. I guess you have some tolerance to sleepers, tranks, downers so with a stim in the system it can be tricky counter-acting it.

Anyway, I looked at this compound with interest when mention of it first appeared but failed to secure a free sample & I havent seen it for sale yet. Perhaps one day my luck will change & I'l recieve my first ever free sample & I can guinea-pig myself up in the finest RC tradition. Until then I shall wallow in my Xmas seasonal flu & dream of the future. I hate Xmas & I hate getting sick, but getting sick at Xmas rocks Lol My gf, the love, is out in the wet doing some frantic Xmas food shopping for us in case I remain incapable of doing shit 8(

Haha i feel fine today, no stim crash or anything, just couldnt sleep until 3 hrs ago, even with huge amounts of downers, think i was the ghb dose that finally did for me for a few hours so i feel a bit tired today but nothing worse than that :), was quite a nasty surprise to find out how small the dose range was haha, luckily all i got were mild effects at best

Had written a huge report on this one at about a week ago but I didn't post it due to ketamine and valium memory loss.

Ok so did 20mg of this stuff and 10mg the next day, unfortunately some clumsy fool dropped the remaining 90mg. So that's the last time I've researched this chemical for now.

20mg insufflated very smooth, slow come up - but stings the nostril (s) alot. Probably hurt me less due to taking ketamine aswell.
I felt a warmth from this stim that i'd never really experienced before, but since i'm prescribed suboxone and pregabalin and also take valium (30mg) i'm not altogether sure that this 'warmth' was from the Had written a huge report on this one but I didn't post it due to ketamine.

20mg insufflated very smooth, slow come up - but stings the nostril (s) alot. Probably hurt me less due to taking ketamine aswell.
I felt a warmth from this stim that i'd never really experienced before, but since i'm prescribed suboxone and pregabalin and also take valium (30mg), per day, i'm not altogether sure that this 'warmth' was from the 3,4-ctmp.
The burning in the nostrils has peaked after about an hour or so but the effects continue to get stronger.

After about t+4hrs i started to get quite panicky so ate about 20mg of diazepam. After a further 3 hours i was alot more calm as had started drinking.

Took me a good while to get to sleep. Enjoyed it until the anxiety kicked in, other wise a nice treat and lot better than ethylphenidate or mpa. Not as euphoric as mdpv but then not as moreish either.

Word of warning: Because of the slow come up, snorting it, do not redose until you are sure you have peaked.

Cheers,

Stay safe,

Re-Lapse

Last edited:
Hi re-lapse

thanks for testing this and writing up a report. anxiety was a prominent feature with ethylphenidate sorry to see its not disappeared with 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate.

Thanks for the warning about redosing. Might give this chem a wide berth for the a while.

Cheers mate for the invaluable info, yr one of the first to try so good to know !

Specialspack... relapse is speaking the truth when he says its not available to anyone and he tells us why in his trip report.

Whatever you think of him, at least he's proving a Harm Reduction message by recommending that this chemical isn't one that everyone should be able to get. With a name like Special Spack, maybe you ought to reevaluate some things about yourself!

Edit:
I understand you were probably saying taking 3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate in combination with other drugs is a bad idea,
and I agree, but (correct me if im wrong but) the addition of valium at the tail end of this trip report would only serve to reduce the which was already very high, so this is quite sensible HR along with a mention that it shouldnt be available to everyone because of the high potency. Ketamine may or may not have contributed to an overstimulation but I'm pretty sure these work on different neurochemical systems NMDA and Dopamine (Ketamine & 34DCMP Respectively)

I don't think there's a need to be so brash with relapse.. this is a relatively unknown chemical, and he offered some insight.

I'm very sensitive to compounds generally, & I often suffer prolonged, unpleasant stimulation when on the odd occassions I have combined a stimulant with Ketamine or MXE. I have long since ceased this kinda combination so as to avoid evenings filled with anxious edginess, not nice.

I do kinda wish people would test new drugs entirely on their own, however, so that effects described aren't likely to be attributed to some other compound present, or to some medication also in the system. This is not a crticism of the above trip report which is still quite handy & informative but simply more of a general moan Lol

It's like when drunk people think that their Ecstacy doesn't work 8(