• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

best avoided unless being an exhausted nervous wreck is your idea of fun.

ha, nicely put.. :D

I think a lot of "new" (post-meph, or dusted off from obscurity post-meph) stims, are fucking terrible.

I'm only going by the reports I've read, not tried, errrr, any of them.

wow i found it to be a wonder drug a bit like mxe was for me this is the mxe of stims i found , two pellets unleashed enough chemicals in my brain to kill my need to take 5g plus and stay awake for 4 days without sleep . got 3 more and gram of eph coming in the morning

It is nothing like MXE, it's a straight up NDRI and very potent, be careful with it.

thats not what i am saying i mean in the terms of its a wonder drug for stim fiends like mxe was for many including myself . i know they are nothing alike as this is a stim for a start off . do you see what i am saying now ? :) sorry if that sounds off im not meaning to be

has anyone used these Pyrazolam with it ? can think of any reason as to why i shouldn't take them together but better to ask

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this chem sounds like shit. Don't like the sound of an "ill" feeling, I must say that most of my stim experiences have been with really compulsive ones and I've often redosed until I felt ill. And then still redosed ;)

I think I was on the verge of renal failure once with mdpv, my bladder hurt and it felt like I had to piss real bad but I couldn't. And I still was throwing it on foil and smoking it. When I finally pissed it was brown, not good.

mpa gets me just the same after a day or 2 you just can't piss for the life of you

just got my 3 pellets and now preparing myself for a go on them big meal well slept and just taken .5 Pyrazolam sublingual thing is last lot were purple theses are brown/off white with dark brown speckle anyone had these ? well il wait half hour then take the plunge :)

From what i've read so far this compound sound a bit similar to desoxypipradrol, so I'm not very interested.. am i correct?

Methylphenidate itself is basically desoxypipradrol with the big hydrophobic ring replaced with an esther to facilitate metabolism, so yeah, it's not a million miles away (structurally, I've not tried either), and yeah, they're going to share broadly similar reuptake inhibition pharmacology. Having said that, I think desoxypipradrol sounds quite nice apart from the ungodly duration, why else would the similarity put you off?

this compound is similar to desoxypipradrol in duration and less enjoyable. desoxypipradrol isn't hugely recreational in the first place.

Yeah, I have found pretty much no recreational value in desoxypipradol, so if 3,4 CTMP is even less enjoyable, I think I'll pass. :)

This stuff is also way over priced, even if a little does go a very long way.

In no way does it merit it's current price, which is double or triple the amount of other better stims.

What are the better stims you're referring too? Ethlyphenidate was horrible, mpa was alright-ish I haven't done any other legal ones.

pretty much all of them IMHO apart from 4mec and 3mmc which are both complete and utter horrible/useless compounds.

I love straight up amphetamine, but things like 3- FA and 4FA and the cathinones like pentedrone are OK, and of course mephedrone is fantastic stuff, if you are lucky enough to be able to get the real thing.

to put things into perspective I favour coffee over this shit.

lots of hate for this.... for me a low low dose will be better than coffee and works the whole day.
anything above 8-10mg and you can expect to feel jittery well into the next day. does allow for sleep which is a bit odd.

then again to each his own... i do like 3mmc and hate coffee, just goes to show some brains are just different.

however, in no way would i buy this chem for anything remotely fun. its just a means of keeping the eyes open for longer.

all amps and fluoroamps are better than this.

right im still out on this one got 250mg 2 weeks ago killed it all in two days like what the fucking hell the pellets i get 3 of the last me 2 days and thats just 30mg ish also i have really bad insomnia its weird i need to sleep but its more my cycle is out of sync on a chemical leave in my brain . also think i should come back to this in a couple more days when i am not so brain dead feeling

ok this shit has messed big time with my sleep pattern brain just does not want to switch off

Have to agree. Shame.

Oh, for a reliable ritalin supply. Or a better analogue.

If someone, somewhere would see about levacetoperane (it's the reverse ester of methylphenidate), I imagine there'd be a lot more happy campers here...

bulby didn't you write a thesis on phenmetrazine analogues? Any idea why we've not seen fenmetramide surface?

taking a benzo so you can calm yourself down from the stims youve taken...seems fucking pointless to me. Best to not do either?