• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great...RC's. Erm I wouldn't have a clue - just go for UR-144.

A year's supply of diaz or a month's supply of heroin.

^Not sure what you mean there by a year supply of diaz. If it cameron diaz yer talking about then yeh ill take her for a year no questions asked but if not ima go with the free month suplly of heroin.

IV heroin or snorted old school opana

^Not sure what you mean there by a year supply of diaz. If it cameron diaz yer talking about then yeh ill take her for a year no questions asked but if not ima go with the free month suplly of heroin.

IV heroin or snorted old school opana

haha, diaz as in diazepam

Cocaine

Lifetime supply of raw heroin or lifetime supply pure MDMA + LSD

Hahaha prob the easiest one so far. PBR till i die! Greatest beer on earth, damn that stuff taste good!

Bacardi or captain morgan (im outta creative ideas)

damn, its like deciding between my kids... ill have to say bong

shitty cocaine + alcohol or hydro/oxycodone equal portions ("half and half" as tricomb nicknamed it)

ketamine because I've never tried it before...

hydrocodone(compounded without APAP)+oxycodone or equivalent dose of morphine+oxycodone (both combos at a 3:2 ratio)?
(and the latter may be available in a few months if it get's approved as MoxDuo IR for post-op acute pain)

The latter. Haha, interesting to see if it gets approved. In another topic someone said they had shot dope and oxy in the same rig and maintained a good high even after 6 hours after injection. Suppose morphine prolongs the oxycodone?

Ill take the Morphine + Oxycodone.

PCP or Hydrocodone?

damn, i'd probably go with PCP. I'd prefer ketamine to PCP, but PCP ain't exactly a step down if you know what i mean... it can just be a little overwhelming, especially with the super long duration and the shitty comedown.

IM ketamine or IV heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.