• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. Acid. Don't think I'd get much work done on the other combo lol.

MDA or 2C-C?

depends on the substance

I'd say snorting is more novel. Ahh, the days of ambien. Speaking of which:

50mg ambien snorted or 5 shots booze of your choice (both can be done in any amount of time)

Ill take 5 man shots (not those half shots kids take) of my grandparents shine. That shit will fuck you up.

Xanax or weed?

Weed.

1 hour on the N2O tank (70/30 N2O/O2, nothing dangerous) or one dose of MXE ?

prolly the nitrous... or maybe the MXE... or the nitrous... I can't decide :\

tramadol or codeine?

how bout some tramadol. never done that.

shrooms in a sensory deprivation tank or LSD before a job interview?

shrooms in a sensory deprivation tank, that sounds like it would be a cool experience, but I'd have to dose very low.

oxycodone or oral morphine

sour d, 'twas the first strain i ever smoked, and I love how stimulating it's high is.

oral oxycodone and oral d-methamp with oral temazepam or insufflated cocaine and oral morphine (high enough dose to be as strong as oxycodone) with oral alprazolam?

Cocaine, morphine and alprazolam.

A 2 day supply of opiates or a 1 week supply of cannabis?

1 week supply of cannabis, no question! :) (and I'm physically dependent on low dose opioids, lol)

Opium tea (morphine, codeine, paperavine, thebaine) containing ~30mg morphine that lasts 12 hours OR 30mg oral hydrocodone that has a quick onset but only lasts 4-6 hours?

The opium tea, my tolerance is very low so I'd be pretty high from that dose. I haven't tried hydro (as it's not available in Belgium) nor morphine (my doc never wanted to prescribe this, he did however rx me oxy for a long time.. :?). Anyway, I'm pretty sure morphine would be more enjoyable to me as I really like codeine when my tolerance is low.

Opium + Ketamine or Morphine + LSD?

Morphine + LSD. I would be terrified of the possible respiratory depression from an opium and ketamine mix.

1 week of daily crack use or 1 week of daily meth use?

Daily meth use no doubt!

Good mdma at a concert/show of your choice or top quality acid at a water park (of your choice) all to yourself.

Never done ketamine, Ive done LSD so it would have to be the ketamine.

UR-144 or MAM-2201 ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.