• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Hahaha its funny you bring that up cuz im boycotting miller lite due to brad kaselowskis win 2 sundays ago at dover. Talladega was another nightmare tho :!

So ima go with the 2 gs and roll myself a blunt

Oxy or hydro (morphone or codone doesnt matter)

Oxymorphone, have yet to try that.

Being scripted bupe or morphine for maintenance therapy?

dmaa only because i haven't used it pre-workout or any other occassion...yet. it's available in pre-workout supplements within a few local pharmacies.

saline solution infusion ti re-hydrate yourself or cigarette.

Erm, a cigarette. I'm a real nicotine junkie like that.

LSD + Ketamine or Morphine + Alprazolam?

LSD + ketamine, on my to do list still.

3 king size joints, 1 filled with a strong indica 1 a strong sativa and 1 filled with a sativa/indica mixture. all coated in strong hash oil or 2 pcp dipped cigarettes (4 good doses worth)?

Shrooms.

A bowl of indica + 1mg alprazolam or a bowl of sativa + 10mg diazepam?

Oxycodone...I hate the transdermal route of administration...so ineffective, and very irritating...

I used to have to wear the BuTrans patches, and after wearing those patches for a week (or 5-6 days if not on the arms...they were too irritating to my chest and sides, and they just fell off my back) the patch would be nasty looking and smell awful, my skin under the patch would be red, leathery, and often times broken out...I would have prefered opioid suppositories no lie...

Ninja'd, but I forgot my choices anyway...

It honestly depends on the brand, but more often than not whiskey (bourbon to be precise)...

Optimal amount of alcohol (for you, of any variety), or optimal dose of benzodiazepines (for you, of any type)?

mephedrone, although I would probably not take either if they were offered to me.

kava or lorazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.