• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
krokodil...definitely will take the dirty opioid before the fermented feces...what kinda scat freak would honestly take the jenkem instead? lmfao

IV Hydromorphone/Pentobarbital or IV Oxymorphone/Secobarbital?

I would probably take the jenkem (inhaled) before injecting heavy metals into my bloodstream

the latter, and holy shit that would be euphoric

heroin or oxymorphone

no one said you had to slam the krokodil :p

I is a germophobe...

And yes, it would be, why do you think they use such cocktails for euthanasia?

^^ Opium tea (morphine, codeine, paperavine, thebaine) containing ~30mg morphine that lasts 12 hours OR 30mg oral hydrocodone that has a quick onset but only lasts 4-6 hours?

probly hydro, never really got off on opiates

bath salts or salvia?

salvia

quality kava or average strength kratom?

also @trees_please you do know hydrocodone is an opioid, right? and a significantly weaker one than morphine (the main active ingredient in opium pretty much)

Last edited:
2C-T-2, simply because 2C-E is the psychedelic I have most experience with, and 2C-T-2 I've yet to try and would love to. I'm obtaining some tomorrow though so all is good! ;)

aMT or MDMA?

/e: aMT seems better. Wiki made it sound uninteresting, but it doesn't seem to be.

LSD + Mescaline or DPT + 2C-C?

Last edited:
Ayahuasca.

A 10 acre field of Papaver Somniferum or a 10 acre field of Coca plants?

Papaver Somniferum plz. Inb4 respiratory distress via Opium.

Cocaine or 4-FA?

hitchhiking on shrooms for sure.

5 hours of horse riding on acid through the mountains or hard labour, digging ditches for 8 hours on salvia redosing every 20mins while blasting 75mg hits of DMT every 45min after each hit of salvia

Status
Not open for further replies.