• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigfanofthemdrugs I've done that combo before, don't know if it was a heavy indica though, maybe semi-

mpa but not really sure what it is

coke or dexedrine

dexedrine, simply because I haven't done it and I think coke is pretty overrated.

LSD at an airport or 2cb at a hospital

bad mescaline trip, because it's such a gentle drug that I would imagine that a bad trip on it couldn't be anywhere near the kind of bad experiences i've had on acid.

mushrooms or cactus OR ayahuasca? the plant material, not extracted psilocybin, mescaline, or dmt/maoi

Probably just be boring and go with 'shrooms. Haven't done them in ages anyway.

A 300mg line of K ten minutes before a job interview or a massive blunt of indica bud just before you answer the door to police - who have the wrong address - inquiring about a domestic abuse call?

Lol. I'll go with the blunt as that's happened to me before (well something similar). They pulled up when I was outside smoking. Not a blunt but well.. I didn't really care.

LSD + K or MDMA + K?

LSA i like that stuff, never done amt and not really into RCs

opiate cocktail or a speed cocktail?

temazepam...again, because I haven't tried. Ha.

Get home from an exhausting day of work: Bottle of extremely nice red wine or a few oxys?

No options given, well to the prior question: A bottle of very nice red wine, as I am tramadol-dependent now, and would not want to dull down the oxycodone with the tramadol in me. Also, I haven't had a drink in far too long.

A one-time free script of:

A) # 90 tablets each containing 3.75 mg dl-amphetamine/2.5 mg d-methamphetamine, AND # 30 tablets each containing 37.5 mg butalbital/7.5 mg hydrocodone.
OR
B) # 90 tablets each containing 10 mg dl-amphetamine/12.5 mg oxycodone, AND # 30 tablets each containing 75 mg butalbital.
OR
C) # 90 tablets each containing 15 mg methylphenidate/30 mg secobarbital, AND # 30 tablets each containing 50 mg amobarbital/50 mg secobarbital.
OR
D) # 90 tablets each containing 5 mg d-amphetamine/20 mg morphine, AND # 60 tablets each containing 500 mg carisoprodol/3.75 mg hydrocodone.

No options given, well to the prior question: A bottle of very nice red wine, as I am tramadol-dependent now, and would not want to dull down the oxycodone with the tramadol in me. Also, I haven't had a drink in far too long.

A one-time free script of:

A) # 90 tablets each containing 3.75 mg dl-amphetamine/2.5 mg d-methamphetamine, AND # 30 tablets each containing 37.5 mg butalbital/7.5 mg hydrocodone.
OR
B) # 90 tablets each containing 10 mg dl-amphetamine/12.5 mg oxycodone, AND # 30 tablets each containing 75 mg butalbital.
OR
C) # 90 tablets each containing 15 mg methylphenidate/30 mg secobarbital, AND # 30 tablets each containing 50 mg amobarbital/50 mg secobarbital.
OR
D) # 90 tablets each containing 5 mg d-amphetamine/20 mg morphine, AND # 60 tablets each containing 500 mg carisoprodol/3.75 mg hydrocodone.

D, although my tolerance to the d-amp would probably mean that if i took an effective dose to get decently high, the morphine would have been enough to kill me 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.