View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i Nbome tolerance build up.

chrashz

Greenlighter
Hello friends, I have a few events coming up. I recently acquired 30 1mg tabs of 25i nbome (research purposes, of course.) If someone intended to take them, 1mg first time, then again a week later and then again 12 days after that, do you think upping the dosage would be necessary? I have read tolerance build up is quick, and that you should wait around one to two weeks in between trips. So I guess my real question is, has anyone tripped on nbome and had good effects a week apart(with the same dose)?

Hello friends, I have a few events coming up. I recently acquired 30 1mg tabs of 25i nbome (research purposes, of course.) If someone intended to take them, 1mg first time, then again a week later and then again 12 days after that, do you think upping the dosage would be necessary? I have read tolerance build up is quick, and that you should wait around one to two weeks in between trips. So I guess my real question is, has anyone tripped on nbome and had good effects a week apart(with the same dose)?

My first dose was ridiculously high. My surroundings started to morph with rapidly increasing intensity. By 8 minutes The morphing was becoming so incredibly intense that I started to have difficulty making sense of my surroundings while at the same time I had become so confused that I could barely think. I just about managed to work out that I had to make it to the bedroom to lie down and stumbled to my room and crashed on the bed. Spent the first 2 hours with my eyes shut as I could not cope with having my eyes open though I opened them briefly to look at the clock at 1:20 and again at 1:40 Later on during this period I was experiencing the most vivid CEV's. Somewhere around 3:00 I lay in bed while everything around me morphed pretty wildly. It all looked pretty incredible. I got up and moved around appreciating the visual activity around the flat at around 3:30. Was able to post on BL at 4:00 on my netbook though I had to concentrate to see the screen. By 9:00 visual activity had pretty much stopped.

12 days later I dosed 33% of my original dose and got nothing out of it.

9 days later I dosed 66% of my original dose and had a very mild rather disappointing experience. Woodgrain displayed gentle morphing but solid objects showed no real effects.

2 days later I dosed at 117% of my original dose. Visuals were more prominent than 2 days before. Woodgrain displayed quite active morphing but solid objects showed very subtle morphing. Pretty disappointing though to be expected after only a 2 day break and was surprised that it was as visual as it was considering.

I'm not going to talk specific dosages because mine were IV'd and SC'd so will not be at all relevant to you but as you can see, Tolerance effects can be dramatic but I suspect that taking a ridiculously high dose first time resulted in a ridiculous tolerance developing from the start. I'll be taking a break of at least a few months before I attempt to redose.

You should be able to draw some of your own conclusions from this.

Last edited:
Waiting a week and dosing the same amount is less intense, not very visual.

Be careful upping your dose if you choose to. Don't double your dose like LSD. It's seems like the kind of thing where the body load may become uncomfortable and not worth the trip. IMO it's mostly a lot of eye-candy with psychedelic sensations, music enhancement etc. so without some visual action it tends to be a boring trip. I haven't used it at any sort of event, but it should provide some worthwhile enhancement if thats all your looking for. I don't want to discourage you.

Don't take 1mg your first time. That's a HIGH dose, and can be uncomfortable.

500ug is a good medium trip, and the ideal first time dose. You should wait 2 weeks between trips with nbomes, and if you have to up your dose due to tolerance, you need to wait longer to dose again. People have been hospitalized taking less than 2mg of 25i. Be really fucking careful, please.

And just to throw it out there again, don't support/buy from idiots putting greater than 500ug doses on one tab. That's reckless and dangerous. You don't need superman tabs, if you want to dose high just take two/three 500ug tabs FFS.