Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutus

Bluelight Crew
Rules:
-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-No prices!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too.

Have fun, play nice

The rules regarding any sort of discussing or even bringing up the names of various stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Last one

I am curious as to why only 1000 posts are allowed in a thread. I guess I have too much time on my hands to wonder about this. Or it was the weed????:)

cicero i know all about xanax i used to eat them everyday but found that when i didnt take them i couldnt sleep..kust ike you said would happen..but yeah so i had to ween myself off them by goin from 4 to 3mg to 2 and so on and its been a good year since i had them and man i forgot how good i sleep on them..a few bong rips work too but man i love xanax, especially the semi blackout part...

im hoping to maybe wake up ncxt to an ugly chick one of these days lol

oh and i went and saw myold connect cause he called sayin he had somethkng good and i bought some but im not gonna try it tomorrow..but based on looks my new guys shit looks way bvetter, its about half as much product(buT still .1) and only 12 in a jab.. ill have to wait til tomorrow to see how good it is but im thinking my new guys shit is better

I had a dealer throw some tar in a bag in a bag with some dormin. Honestly I used some of the dormin. It certainly adds to the rush. Around where I live (not Chi) in the recent years a lot of dealers blend up tar and dormin (probably for people to snort, but also to add to the rush). I can tell a decent difference in a shot with dormin in it. As long as I still get the same amount of product with the little bit of dormin, I don't mind much

Hey everyone im an advid reader but never really post.. But chinky i am prescribed to 120 ladders a month but i actually dont like mixing them at all with dope.. I dont feel as high and end up wasting more and more dope and dont feel it:/

Also to whoever said there was shitty shit on the WS there is shitty shit everywhere... You just have to have that gudda connect. Been getting straight FIRE foils!! Never had shit so good in my life lol.

holly shit this sicness is kicking my ass, hardly on day 2 , not sure why wds are extra tuff this time around, i hardly even been doing that much last week or so and the shit i been doing has been shitty aswell , for some reason quiting after doing good dope is easier why is that???

I had a dealer throw some tar in a bag in a bag with some dormin. Honestly I used some of the dormin. It certainly adds to the rush. Around where I live (not Chi) in the recent years a lot of dealers blend up tar and dormin (probably for people to snort, but also to add to the rush). I can tell a decent difference in a shot with dormin in it. As long as I still get the same amount of product with the little bit of dormin, I don't mind much

yea in dallas you get tar or caps (caps being capsules of tar cut with dyphendydramine, ends up being a snortable powder)

Yeah man i feel you with the WD not fun. Im going to have to stop in a few days here (as i am moving from chicago to fort lauderdale.) i luckly still have 40 suboxone (8 MG strips..) however last time i got of dope i was taking 24 mg's a day and was still sick as hell feeling like death for a good 2 weeks. This time around im going to try taking immodium as i heard it helps with all the bullshit sinuses. Good luck man.

^ No one needs 24mg of bupe unless you were injecting grams of pure heroin.

Oh well my doctor was giving me more due to how sick i was and the way i was withdrawing.. And yeah sounds about righttt

^^^ wow even when i was doing 12-18 bags a day, the most bupe i needed was 16mg and that was only for 2 days then i started to taper down, but i am happy cause i just got a call guy saying he can get some subs, so i can take a break , cold turkey just been so damn hard!, i really only need the bupe at night, so i can sleep and dont get restless legs, which i hate so damn much

people that use that much bupe is cause they are looking for a high from it and they dont just allow it to do what it does..sure i uld take 8mg but i feel jus the same off of 4mg,..its all in your head

thats why people say bupe doesnt work but methadone does..its just cause they are getting high off the done when they would be way better off takin the bupe

First week i took 3 daily and after that like you guys say only needed 8 mg a day and slan the reat. I have good insurance and still subs are expensive. But when i go back out after bein in subs for so long my tolerance sky rockets like i can do a lot of dope and wont feel it it sucks in that sense. But subs dont get me high eer just switch my mindset to i dont need to use. Never tried methadone (its a pain in the ass to go everyday...) but maybe in florida i can hit up the pill mills's dont know how those really work though.

And cicerogrinds my dr said he wants me on subs for 2 years lol its kind of crazy because i looked the drug up before i was ever ln it and its really meant for short time use (under one year, uually 6 months...) illinois is mad corrupt.

^ Don't stay on bupe for 2 years man. I've gone down that path and I've gone the 6 month route. I'm 7 months clean after going the 6 month bupe taper route.

about the bupe..doint take it everyday if you dont have to, like just to takeit..use it when you really need to not just cause you want to. it works so much better that way. i get youre used to taking something everyday so if bupe is it, then thats whta your gonna use. but unless your sick try not to use it, also it has suck a long half ligfe that if you take 8mg today you really only need to take 4mg tomorrow and still maintain, but people dont do that..to me bupe is a miracle drug, even though i hate taking it and like i dread it especially that nasty taste. oncve it kicks in and i get the mood lift, i feel great, almost like i dont use opiates at all

and i thought they closed alot of the pill mills down there and are starting to keep track on that shit like everyother state has been doing for 20 years..all thanks to OC Express and a couple other docs on it...i think the stazte was making so much money that they looked the other way but when people started doing documentarys and tv shows on it and showed people how easy it was by having an addict go in and do it, thats when something finally got done...

hell if i knew how easy it really was i would of went down there and brought them back like everyone else did..of course i heard about it but i never knew it was that easy until they idiot from the OC express did it.,.if someone like him could do it then anyone could

Thanks for advice guys ill keep it in mind. I also dread taking that so badly!! But yeah i defintely have to see what the deal is with them mills lol i think there has got to be something going on still? Whats OC express..? And i wonder what the best way about going about one of them would be... I have realy good insurance and back pain doctor i need diluadid or oc lol.. I wuldn ever be able to settle with vics kr anything. I remember back in the day them yellow percocets 10mgs used to get me so fucked up. Now if i didnt take dope for a day i would need probably 8 just to not be sick.. Kinda sad but this the real deal ya kno??

3mg of bupe is holding me since I waited over 24 hours and that's with shooting the last of my dope, whereas a few weeks back I needed a little more since I only waited 18 hours.

As for people thinking they need higher doses, well whenever I take bupe it takes about 3 hours to fully work. So many times I have been glad I waited a few hours before thinking about re-dosing because almost every time I don't need to, and that's with doses of 4mg and under. So I think that most people don't wait long enough for the bupe to take full effect, and therefore think that they need more than they really do.

The bottom line is the bupe can't make you feel that much better if you aren't that sick when you take it. If you wait until your withdrawals start to really peak then the bupe should really help.

Thanks for advice guys ill keep it in mind. I also dread taking that so badly!! But yeah i defintely have to see what the deal is with them mills lol i think there has got to be something going on still? Whats OC express..? And i wonder what the best way about going about one of them would be... I have realy good insurance and back pain doctor i need diluadid or oc lol.. I wuldn ever be able to settle with vics kr anything. I remember back in the day them yellow percocets 10mgs used to get me so fucked up. Now if i didnt take dope for a day i would need probably 8 just to not be sick.. Kinda sad but this the real deal ya kno??

not to dicksize but needing 8 of them aint shit..id say most of us that post on here would need like 15-20 of them minimum for them yellow 10s...and to then to waste all the time CWEing its hardly would even be worth it

and you serious you dont know what OC express is??have you been living in a cave for the loast few years? its only like the most talked about docu on this site and many other drug sites

Vanguard: The Oxycontin Express: Vanguard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7DH...0j1j1j1j0j1j9-1.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.nkCezxAevZU

(if that woint play cause youre not registered with youtube, there are other people who posted it, just look for it on the sidebar or search ut and you wont have to sign uo or sign in)/.....i posted the main one cuase its uploaded by the makers and wit hthe best quality and its all in one clip, so you dont have to watch it in 10min vlocks...

but vanguard is by far my favorite documentary program and really the only reason why i watch current..current was much better when it first started and did nothing but show everything from 5min docu to 2hour ones and that was basiucally it with little to no commercials..now its got talk shows and other shit that waters it down and makes it not as good...plus they havent shown new vanguards in a while, or any docu for that fact in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.