Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to meet my guy today,and hes calling me saying im here how far r u ,im like 3 mins,no.waiting no bullshit then when I get home home 16 bags in the jab and its fire. Last week he called and I was like im sick and broke,but hes like come down so I do,and we meet in nice area off 94 closer to north cause im from north subbard,he like here,dont worry bout paying me,get home and 7 bags for free. First time eber in my dopeing life,and it was flame with tall legs!!

What,do you do for this awesome guy who gratiously hooked you.up? Buy him some bags,cause most dopers dont ever give up a connect,they greedily keep em for them self.
you say this a couple days ago to someone whpo got hooked up and today your telling stories like the one below..i should ask you the same??

Went to meet my guy today,and hes calling me saying im here how far r u ,im like 3 mins,no.waiting no bullshit then when I get home home 16 bags in the jab and its fire. Last week he called and I was like im sick and broke,but hes like come down so I do,and we meet in nice area off 94 closer to north cause im from north subbard,he like here,dont worry bout paying me,get home and 7 bags for free. First time eber in my dopeing life,and it was flame with tall legs!!

chefman..What,do you do for this awesome guy who gratiously hooked you.up? Buy him some bags,cause most dopers dont ever give up a connect,they greedily keep em for them self

but about getting hooked up..no dealer ive had has gave me multiple free bags when i was sick. i might buy one and get one but ive never been broke to the point of only having enough to buy 1 bag, the only time ive spent that ;little on dope was when i had a bunch of extras from the day before and only need 2,3,4more to get high again. but even then i look at it like if i buy 5 i get 7 thats when the deals come in i think, i think generally anyhting less then 5 and you pay 1-1(again iseriously can count one 1 hand when i called my guy and got less then a half jab.)..but anyways, when i get extra or free bags its generallywhen i bought some and he had extras and had to go somewher eand didnt want to carry it or something along those lines. the most he has ever givin me was a half jab for free and thats cause 1 time someone cancelled and he had to go pick up his kids and didnt want it. anoither time it was christmas and he just did it and on 2 othe ocasions i bought a half jab and the ither one was an extra bag and when i got home, both had jabs in there (everytime above i bought a half jab and was givin a full one)

a few times ive been short money or had to put gas in the car or was hungry, he always let me slide if it was 10$ or less..more then 10 and he would take out a bag or bags, but 10 or less and he would leave what ou ordered. this generally doesn happen too often and i try to pay back as much as possibnle cause i dont want to burn a bridge.just in case that one day i really need just a bag or 2 and i can call and be iike "ive paid you every time before, im good for it just a 2 bags" or whatever..now my new raw guy is different. he doesnt cut deals with the raw and he doesnt really hook it up. its like you get what you pay for no more no less. he shake sawbucks are dub fat and right now better then they have everbeen with him. theres been a few times while waiting for him someplace, ivbe gone in and bought a slice of pizza and a pop and took it out of what i was gonna pay him "hey ive been sitting here for 30mkin waiting for oyu, i had to do something" and generally hes cool with it and doesnt care cause its generally less then 5bux...on 2 occasions he has hooked me up with an extra point and an extra 2points right on christmas day. basically he it was what he had leftover and just gave me whatever it was cause he was going to reup and wasnt gonna meet up withsomeone for ,1 or .2 of raw, thats just not how he does it and so instead of keeping it and driving with it or whatnot he just gave it to me for some good karma and a happy chinky

Last edited:
I hear you chinky,but it happened,i have sent him alot of biz lately,maybe thats why?

my old guy guy used to hook me up if i was ill or give 2 or 3 if i only had enough for one, i was probably putting thouasands of dollars in his pockets literally with all the biz i brought his way. keep the money flowin keep ur customer happy.

still dope free...(26 days) but thinking for my birthday to do a bag or two.... its still bout 4 weeks away and my gf strongly says i better not do it or she says she will leave me, so i don't know

Very off topic but for me oxy's make me feel way better than heroin. I just got my monthly script after doin heroin for a while. Granted I snort heroin and I plug the instant release ones but I run around like a jackass on oxy's. I don't know what it is but its almost like speed for me whereas I'm extremely lethargic when I do h. Also forget about sleeping, I have to make sure that I don't do any after 8 at the latest or I'll be up all night. Anybody else get that hyper?

Last edited:
^i dunno bout that hyper but oxy is a very energetic high for me

h and most opioids are energetic for me but oxy is easily the most energetic

Very off topic but for me oxy's make me feel way better than heroin. I just got my monthly script after doin heroin for a while. Granted I snort heroin and I plug the instant release ones but I run around like a jackass on oxy's. I don't know what it is but its almost like speed for me whereas I'm extremely lethargic when I do h. Also forget about sleeping, I have to make sure that I don't do any after 8 at the latest or I'll be up all night. Anybody else get that hyper?

yea i wouldnt get hyper but it definetly gives a mood boost. i think its because OCs are generally long lasting pills that you take every 8 hours. my take on it is that since its such a powerful drug, they give you a little energyboost to get you threw it otherwise you might just be on couchlock if you take them...i personally prefer the couchlock over the shot of energy, but id imagine it helps alot sitting at a desk at work all day.

but we have talked about this s 1000x in a million different threads..just utfse and you will find what you want, prolyl whole threads on the topic.

Is DagoTreats the same person as HarleyChick? And are they both cops? I have the posts in my email box before they were deleted on the forum by mods, and well, they both sound like cagey, dodgy, uncool people.

As your Hunter S. Thompson-esque attorney, I advise you to avoid both like the plague. One has already tried to be friends with me.

Personal Note to DagoTreats: "NiggaPlease" would have been a subtler user name. Really.

Meanwhile, have been taking a dope break lately - tapered off of the new sub strips (2 mgs a day for 4 days does the trick!), but found a spot that is pure fire. Fire and a half. Fire times twelve. I'm not a big nodder (unless it's after 10pm on a "school night) or a shooter - but this stuff is easy on the nose (except for the vinegar-y eau de cat piss), a gorgeous grey color and the guys are a bit scary - but I got numbers - and if you have the balls to wheel and deal, you can always get an extra bag. And their jabs have 13. And it's off the beaten path so the cops aren't always around. They even stand under a dead "bluelight".

It's SO off the beaten path, however, that I've been picking up my friends who usually go on foot and taking them. Speaking of which. I'm gonna pick up a jab or two on Saturday, a package of rigs and I'm having a slumber party. Movies, dope, snacks. And most of you are NOT invited. :p Those of you who know you're invited, are invited.

Especially Chinky! What is it going to take to get Chinky into my lair? More hot BL girls? DONE. I'll invite some of them too. 8o

But it's not gonna happen if I can't get the smell of Pork Crackles out of my hair.
Love,
Gwen
(missed you guys. off to work)

The bacony smell must still be lingering..

Probably because oxy is pharmaceutical as opposed to being cut with dillys, fentanyl, talcum powder, powdered sugar, xanax, dormin, sleepinol (or whatever the hell that ghetto sleeping pill is called). Oxys are supposed to be better.. And yeah, opiates make me super perky. I'm already pretty perky so I'm usually on fire at work - getting stuff done, coming up with great ideas to solve problems, etc. But when I don't have any and start getting sick? In the words of the shitty 1990's Chicago band, Veruca Salt:

"Leave Me Lying Here Cause I Don't Wanna Go"

Literally. Ok I gotta go. PM me today if you want guys... xoxox Gwennie
^i dunno bout that hyper but oxy is a very energetic high for me

h and most opioids are energetic for me but oxy is easily the most energetic

Look out gwen,someone might put itching powder in your sleeping bags like on the brady bunch!!!

Look out gwen,someone might put itching powder in your sleeping bags like on the brady bunch!!!

Last edited:
Also,someone is gonna have to cook the omlettes and frutatas in the morning so I guess im in right???

I'm sittin here waiting for my guy to meet up with mem I've been sittin here waiting longer then it takes to drive out here. I just don't understand why he is so bad with time. Again you would think you wouldn't want me waitibg around and make it so we are in and out but nooooo sit here for 30mins and hopefully I show up in the hour

Status
Not open for further replies.