Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you use short tips?? I used to have trouble since I have so few veins left but with short tips the few good ones I have left I hit with no problem. Also if the gauge is too small it clogs easier and you may be in a vein but it won't register cause tip is clogged.

So wht needles do you get which gauge and tips and cc? Ive used the 29 small tip one time that this chick gave me and i culdnt hit my arm (elbow) veins worth a shit. But i use half in 29 gauge 1cc. And yeah im high like u stated its just my body fucking hurts from all these misses even though im in the fucking vein... My hands r so hard to hit with half inch needles as they are
smaller and more delicate. I've hit me feet b4 but even if i hit my vein perfectly it will swell up for a day at least and i wont even be able to see my veins...

So my question for you and my other fellow blue lite users what in your opinion is a good neesle to get?
And where are other good veins you hit if your elbows are fucked?

Ps i dont like IM because i love the instant rish which i dont get from that. And IBCFOURTHSTREET my raw comes in a small ass ball with a tiny knot you have to open with a razor blade and then its double wrapped the same way. It was pretty white and i added 6 dormin and i did a shot its fireeee!

Sometimes when you buy raw the dudes actually Re-Rock it. Which idek how but this is like chunks and some powder it pretty much everytime looks the same and its really good. I feel like i get a lot more making my own bags then buying a jab

Oh pppps everyone i got agold of my old connect today...! Fuck that middle man bitch;)

i got a gram of tar raw and it took over an hour and a half to break down to make bags, it was dark and looked like carmel.. it wasn't that great but definitely better than nothing.
i would just smoke it, i wouldnt try to break it down to bags..but oyu got the tar here in chicago?

Hey how many dormin would you guys put on a gram of raw like how many sleepinol or dormin bc i personally like these things for more of a nod. But i still want to make it good shit. Thanks guys

i ont put any on my raw, if anything ill do the raw and pop a dormin but never to snort it..but most people put 3-5dorms on a gram and some corners will go up to 7..

i would just smoke it, i wouldnt try to break it down to bags..but oyu got the tar here in chicago?

i ont put any on my raw, if anything ill do the raw and pop a dormin but never to snort it..but most people put 3-5dorms on a gram and some corners will go up to 7..

yeah i got it in chicago almost put the address oops! 12:00 today is my birthday yayaa! but last itme i got that shitty raw that looked like coffee grounds the dude told us to put it in a blender... I thought that would make you lose so much.. I guess thats how the guys who have bricks and lots of shit break down their product a lot faster...

damn im still all achy and in pain i need to find new easy to hit veins.

I don't think cotton will filter all the pill binders. Better than not filtering I suppOse.

Ya man that's what I was gonna say. Pills are notoriously bad for banging. It's recommended to use a micron/wheel filter for shooting pills. I'm no expert on IV but, cotton isn't thought of as a completely satisfactory filter and certainly not for pills.

just went threw a new raw connect that my boy ha and he gave me his number..again its the same price as a jab so i cant complain..this shit is dark dark grey and now that i broke it up looks like sand..we shall see how good it is..i only got a half g cause i wen and met up with my othe dude out west for a half just to have some extra bags and not just raw

team nod represent

hey guys i been hittin my Celvic vein.. If you look at your thumb either side the knuckle closest you your bodyy (farther from your finger nail) about 3 inches from that.

Yep no veins left for me,I gave a book to Gwen called getting of right,and it tells all of the proper ways,and where to do it and especially how to do it correctly. You would be surprised on how much you dont know. The book is called getting off right,and its from harm something.

hey guys i been hittin my Celvic vein.. If you look at your thumb either side the knuckle closest you your bodyy (farther from your finger nail) about 3 inches from that.

so whats your point...or you were just sayin it to say it?

i watched my dude shoot up today cause he was worried about the raw we got and cause it was pretty good..so he just wanted me to stick around for 5min while he did just to make sire he didnt fall out from the half gram shot amd ot was funny but gross..

i like watchin people do it but he had ot stick himself a few tiems and like i could see the needle movin in and out and it just weirded me out..but i et this weird feelin when i watch people do it..almost like i can feel it in mine veins too, i dont know how to describe it

Yep no veins left for me,I gave a book to Gwen called getting of right,and it tells all of the proper ways,and where to do it and especially how to do it correctly. You would be surprised on how much you dont know. The book is called getting off right,and its from harm something.

how do you guys get no veins? dont you rotate, and use other spots and like use clean needles and alcohol swabs..i woud think we have so many spots that i dont understand how it happens

so whats your point...or you were just sayin it to say it?

i watched my dude shoot up today cause he was worried about the raw we got and cause it was pretty good..so he just wanted me to stick around for 5min while he did just to make sire he didnt fall out from the half gram shot amd ot was funny but gross..

i like watchin people do it but he had ot stick himself a few tiems and like i could see the needle movin in and out and it just weirded me out..but i et this weird feelin when i watch people do it..almost like i can feel it in mine veins too, i dont know how to describe it

Yeah because the other day i couldn't hit a vein....

how do you guys get no veins? dont you rotate, and use other spots and like use clean needles and alcohol swabs..i woud think we have so many spots that i dont understand how it happens

Well if you ever try shooting you'll most likely run into this problem as advid users typically or eventually do.

well ok..

but you make these 1 sentence posts that dont mention or have nothing to do with a previous posts.

but my question is why? i dont get it, diabetics got to stick themselves all day but dont seem to have the problems..

is it jsut cause pooor hygine, or falure to rotate spots so or what?

like today it took y buddy 5mins and 2 differnt spots to get it but like i said lastweekend it took him literally 30-40min and it was in a parking lot with someone else tryin to hit hjm..he told me about how the only times hes been fucked ith by the ops is when youre fixin up in the car and they always run up on you and i told him "well dion it for 40mins, sure doesnt help your cause"

and why oes anyone reuse needles or not use a clean one everytime??? they are so cheap..basiacllt $.25-.30 cents each, 3bucks for the bag of 10...i dont get how poeple would reuse them, they literally cost shit

Because diabetics IM skin pop, and there not putting posion in their body and dont have to filter out any bad shit..

i dont know what you mean bu skin pop..

ontop of that most junkies get thire shit for free

what do you mean? it still doesnt explain why they wouldnt always use clean needles...i remeber someone ust within the last week sayin he used the sameneedle for a few weeks..and today when i saw how cheap it was, it ou are,,made no sense

i dont care how much of a junkie you are, it cost 3bux for a pack of 10, thats nothing, no reason to reuse them

so then they have money to buy a pack of rigs...i know in the hood some plaes will sell you them individually, so you dont even have to buy a whole pack

so today after i went and got that raw, i told my dude i was goin to meet my other guy and he asked if my dude would be willing to tade his full link card for somee bags..at first my guy said no and told my buddy that cause he doesnt really do trades, i had bottles of patron once and he didnt even want to trade m a few bags for them...well i drop him off and call my dude and he was like "whats up with that card?" and i told him its a full card with 200 on it and hes just looking to trade whatever he wants..like a jab or 10-12 bags and my guy was like yeah sure wy not ill give him 12bags and i was like well i already dopped him of so id have to turn around and them my dude was like well i throw you 2extra nags to make a full jab i you can do this for me..

i ust started to laugh cause at first he said no, which i expected but i asked cause i know hes got like 7kids and that link card can only be used with food i think..so i figured he actually might do it cause it would help plus my guy was only askin for lik half the value of the link card and we already know tne dealer is makin even more cause a jab isnt costing him a jab, hes prolly make 20bucks on each jab..so hes payin maybe 80 for a 200 link card

but so yeah my guy was like ill take it forsure and ill thorw you a couple extra for helpin me out..and i was like cool ill bring him with next time i call..but the convo went from my guy helpin my friend out to us now helping him out lol..i thought that was funny and i bet my guy will be willing to do his every month now ause hes got so many kids and that shit would help ouhuge payin less then half for it

Last edited:
Chinky, diabetics don't shoot insulin into their veins they do it in fatty tissue. My grandma used a syringe in the stomach area to inject her insulin. The reasons why junkies shoot out veins is probably 90% due to cuts. The other reasons are like misses, infections, dull needles. Also using the same vein over and over and every junky who fixes for a while if you got a good reliable vein that's easy to hit you'll milk that shit until it's gone and then lament the good old days when you had virgin veins that you could hit blind folded with darts!

Status
Not open for further replies.