Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay man i feel the same i only snort my dope i have never banged it but latley i have really been curious to try it out and see how it feels. I am scared to not gonna lie, i know that if its this hard for me to stop just by snorting it then shooting it must be that much harder to stop. But my addict brain keeps tellin me to try it out but i have always told myself do not cross that line so I am tryin to really stick by tht standard. lol i have broken like everyother promise i made to myself but this one if a big like to cross yall feel me?

yeah man i understand you 100%..ive been close a few times watching people do it and seeing their instant reactio nwhile i sit there and snort 2-3times more then them but still have to wait 20-30min to really feel high, in the mean time though they are fixing anothe shot when yours is kickin in..you only need to dose once a nght whre a needle fiend migh stick themselves 3-4times a day..you end up spending way more and become more desperate IME

a little update..my new dude who had some god out in the suburbs that my guy gave me when i was real sick got popped..we just looked him up on CCDOC and found out he got popped on the 4th and thats why his phone has been off..he was out on parole i guess at the time so his bail is 50000 or 5k..so i doubt hes goin anywhere but back to jail,kinda sucks cause he did smallerish bags and only 12 in a jab but the product was pretty good and in the whitest of suburbs, kinda owrth the tade off of gettin 2 extra bags and goin down to the cty with polce and gas

so my guy mentioned today he can get some tar and for a gram its so much cheaper then the powder, but i dont kow how good it will be..i told him to get me a gram to try out and hes like "you dont want that" and was like i would smoke it not try to snort or shoot it and he was like "oh really?..well ill prolly get it tomorow or the next day for you"...so after years of looking i might be able to get tar...i then told my friend and he said he knows a spot in the city that sells tar open air in ballons and i was shocked to hear that..i never knew but its a latino gang that does it not the black gys

so my guy mentioned today he can get some tar and for a gram its so much cheaper then the powder, but i dont kow how good it will be..i told him to get me a gram to try out and hes like "you dont want that" and was like i would smoke it not try to snort or shoot it and he was like "oh really?..well ill prolly get it tomorow or the next day for you"...so after years of looking i might be able to get tar...i then told my friend and he said he knows a spot in the city that sells tar open air in ballons and i was shocked to hear that..i never knew but its a latino gang that does it not the black gys

Lemme know how that works out for you chink. I'm with you, I'd like to at least try it once but I've never even seen it with my own eyes. I like snorting my powder, but it would be neat to smoke it for a change

Thats crazy i never thought that people could buy Tar out here. I guess the Hispanic community gets it into Chicago somehow from California and over the border. Smoking it is the way to go its like smokin an 80 OC pretty much. You will 100% gag and almost throw up your first hit or two, well u will if it is good shit. It will taste like vinegar and tereyaki mixed, kinda sweet and bitter. If it is good shit it will smell really strong of vinegar, they actually use vinegar at some point in the cooking process that is why it smells like it does. If its good it will be sticky as fuck, sometimes its gooey sometimes is like a little rock u hafta really cut pieces off, personally i like the little denser kind because it is easier to cut pieces off to freebase off of foil. Wow i have not done tar in so long kinda wanna try it again now lol. I really want to smoke an 80 mg OC iv been wantin to real bad for the past couple weeks now. Ay if any 1 has questions on Black Tar just ask me when I lived in San Diego for about 7 months i fucked with that shit out there heavy, and the tar in Diego is FIRE since its so close to the border shit was crazy

Please don't smoke any pills, it's horrible for you. All of the binders and fillers were not intended to be smoked and are very bad for your lungs. Not saying I haven't tried it before but seriously not a good idea at all.

It is also king of a waste, despite having an almost instant onset, the high is much shorter lived and it's very possible and common to lose a lot of the drug either thru wasted smoke, or by simply destroying it with the heat.

On top of all of that, unless you have some of the old school OC80s (the real OCs not the new OPs), you can't smoke the new ones (tamper/abuse proof, go figure). They're essentially plastic and they make a very harsh black smoke when you burn them, and they don't melt they're hard and just burn. Long story short, just don't smoke your 80s.

the only tar i did was not all that great, the shit made my piss turn dark brown, freaked me out pretty bad altho i did get high off it, never tried it since

Did tar twice,didnt like it,but I bang so it just made me feel kinda nauseous,not worth it to me but I never did any tar from Cali, or Arizona so im not gonna nock it but it just seemed so dirty,and unclean. Different strojes for different folks.

the only tar i did was not all that great, the shit made my piss turn dark brown, freaked me out pretty bad altho i did get high off it, never tried it since
was it tar from here or somewhre else?

Did tar twice,didnt like it,but I bang so it just made me feel kinda nauseous,not worth it to me but I never did any tar from Cali, or Arizona so im not gonna nock it but it just seemed so dirty,and unclean. Different strojes for different folks.
same question from cicero..was it tar from here?

Lemme know how that works out for you chink. I'm with you, I'd like to at least try it once but I've never even seen it with my own eyes. I like snorting my powder, but it would be neat to smoke it for a change
you know i definetly will let yall know whats good..when i asked my dude about raw the first time he told me "a couple days" and sure enugh 2days later he siad he had it for e, so im pretty sure he will come threw with this with quickness
ly
Thats crazy i never thought that people could buy Tar out here. I guess the Hispanic community gets it into Chicago somehow from California and over the border. Smoking it is the way to go its like smokin an 80 OC pretty much. You will 100% gag and almost throw up your first hit or two, well u will if it is good shit. It will taste like vinegar and tereyaki mixed, kinda sweet and bitter. If it is good shit it will smell really strong of vinegar, they actually use vinegar at some point in the cooking process that is why it smells like it does. If its good it will be sticky as fuck, sometimes its gooey sometimes is like a little rock u hafta really cut pieces off, personally i like the little denser kind because it is easier to cut pieces off to freebase off of foil. Wow i have not done tar in so long kinda wanna try it again now lol. I really want to smoke an 80 mg OC iv been wantin to real bad for the past couple weeks now. Ay if any 1 has questions on Black Tar just ask me when I lived in San Diego for about 7 months i fucked with that shit out there heavy, and the tar in Diego is FIRE since its so close to the border shit was crazy

ive only heard about it once before and it fell threw...but also 99% of us who deal with the westside deal with the black gangs/sets and the first thing my friend told me was he knew some latino guys out west who got sawbuks of it. i tend to stay away from the latino bangers cause they tend to throw gang signs at me and not flaggin me down to sell something to me..also from experiance unless your introdued or know them personally, they usually wont fuck with you

good to know you got answers if i got a question though...i dont understand how you could smoke a OC 80, that sounds like such a waste when you can shave it and snort it..that was like doin a bag of dope, the only peope i know who smoke OC are from florida, you too?

When you miss don't ice it. You're supposed to put a really hot washcloth on the spot and it helps blood flow and breaks up the shit instead of having a lump under your skin, or worse and abscess. I've been doing dope for over ten years and I would say a syringe is easily the best ROA and the high is much better. Plus you don't get as much cut in your system because of filtering with a cotton. I couldn't imagine snorting all the shit. If you're going to fix for the first time obviously start small, although the rush will be less. Make sure someone experienced can either hit you or guide you through it. And of course use new clean needles and dont share. The feeling of IV is so warm and fuzzy. If you're just chippin and trying to chill I guess snorting works. I dunno I love the feeling of that warm tingly blanket feeling all over your body after a nice blaster, but it is true that if you switch to IV your most likely gonna love it and make it your preferred ROA. Whatever you do be safe and have fun

I did tar for years out west. Best tar I ever did was AZ. That shit was so fire. Actually it was the best and purest dope I've done in my life and I've tried dope from Spain, chi, mi, Netherlands, ca, or. In Phoenix,AZ I had tar that you would fix a little globber the size of a match head and be so high and too much and your likely to OD. I was used to Cali tar and doing almost gram shots so when I moved to AZ I almost died until I learned to do way less than I was used to. I wonder if tar in chi is good!? It's gotta come a long way. I've learned that tar, just like powder , looks can be deceiving. Sometimes it's mushy and sticky, sometimes real hard. Sometimes it looks like little brown rat turds but to some extant in my experience the more vinegary smelling shit is pretty good.

i got a gram of tar raw and it took over an hour and a half to break down to make bags, it was dark and looked like carmel.. it wasn't that great but definitely better than nothing.

damn now i wanna try bangin some i just picked up a jab today but i do not wanna do it to myself by myself and i do not know any1 who shoots it up. it would b really dumb for me to do it by myself for the first time too i do not wanna die or do it wrong so i guess i will stick to snortin it lol.
I personally think IV is by far the best but yeah definitely don't fix for your first time w/o someone experienced to do it for you or walk you through it. Its definitely tough when you first start. I've been an IV user for over ten years. The first six months of IV use all those years ago I always had my friend do it. Then one time I kept the rig and practiced just learning to register. The first time I actually fixed myself I had a friend who did too to over see it. A lot of people who snort or smoke dope for years that switch sometimes are underwhelmed because they start small, as you should, and they wonder what all the fuss is. Then when they get the hang of it and do a proper shot they all say, "wow, now I understand." but honestly it's tough to go back after IV. Dope is addictive enough and that can push some people to the brink. Chinky is sorta right. I mean I think with IV you can do less. But for me I usually fix three times a day, under ideal circumstances. One wake up, an afternoon and a night one. I feel I have a pretty level head for an addict. I work, I don't steal I don't spend all my money on dope. But a lot has to do with having a script for bups which is a life saver. When I feel things are getting to heavy I switch over to bups and chill and try to save mOney. It's a vicious cycle but tolerable. I know that I'm not getting any younger so eventually I need to get serious about getting clean. My goal is soon to be able to be fully on bup without using dope too and then taper. It's going to be hard because I've been using the bups also for four years!!! When I first started bups I figured a few ninths months but four years later still on em and doing dope. Just goes to show how powerful addiction is. Be safe everyone. Sorry for rambling. Got way high on that gray dope. Home girl has grams of raw for price of jab . Gonna try it out. She says it's so good I could take half of it and cut it and sell it and basically have half a g for free. Well see.

Hey how many dormin would you guys put on a gram of raw like how many sleepinol or dormin bc i personally like these things for more of a nod. But i still want to make it good shit. Thanks guys

So you guys will actually mix it in? Why not just take it separate? I can't imagine snorting diphenhydramine to be pleasant and who knows about banging that shit with the pill binders.

So you guys will actually mix it in? Why not just take it separate? I can't imagine snorting diphenhydramine to be pleasant and who knows about banging that shit with the pill binders.

Thats why i dont snort it i bang it and filter it with cotton..

I am so pissed this shit i have is fire and i cant hit any fucking vein i have no clue why... I use a 29 gauge .5 needle 1cc as most pf my other dope aquantiences do as well.. Now that all veins on my elbos are shot i basically have tried every other vein i can an when i draw back little blood if im lucky sometimes... Its so fucking annoying i never tet any rush because its always a fucking miss. It really is depressing when your so dependent on something, have it and still can't do it right... Any suggesstions ive almost tried everything i've heard of also skin popping i have done in my biceps and it is just a body high, no ruah... I love the rush it is the best part of all of this:/

Hey how many dormin would you guys put on a gram of raw like how many sleepinol or dormin bc i personally like these things for more of a nod. But i still want to make it good shit. Thanks guys
I have no idea. Personally, when I get a gram of raw I would never cut my own dope. Kinda defeats the purpose no? The dope I had earlier today was so strange. I got it from the same person, my number connect, that had the grey dope that turned green when hit w/ water. Now today the gray dope had almost a blue-ish color when hit with water. And when I shot it I barely got any rush and all. Then after a little while I was really high, pinned eyes and even intense scratchies. And the legs were great. Did my last shot at one pm and was still nodding at eleven at night. You guys ever have dope like that that when shot came on later but really good and long high? Only real complaint was no rush. It feels a lot cleaner too than my usual WS corner connect.

Do you use short tips?? I used to have trouble since I have so few veins left but with short tips the few good ones I have left I hit with no problem. Also if the gauge is too small it clogs easier and you may be in a vein but it won't register cause tip is clogged.

Status
Not open for further replies.