Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're after the phones. They get 6 iPhones worth 400 each and pay you 200 and it's your name and credit on the line.

That cell phone scam is huge right now, I know alot of people making alot of money doing it. It's gonna fuck your credit up if it isn't already fucked though

yeah?

and yeah, like logansq said, they want the phones. it just sounded ultra shady, despite my friend's assertion that the plan was "foolproof," plus i'm not going to fuck up my credit or risk getting service with a different phone company in the future. what if i got stuck with three contracts? why would the company send me two phones if i lost three?

i told the dudes i had shit credit and my asshole friend (who i won't speak to after yesterday) tells them i have great credit (which is true), not understanding why i want to get stuck with this shit. the idiot dudes acted like they would never screw me over, and that the fact they got me my six bags of dope was proof of their trustworthiness. uh, yeah bro, like i couldn't get six bags of dope blindfolded in your fucking area. immensely irritating. the wacky fucking shit i get into making a buy.

bluehues, did they ask you to do basically the same thing they asked me? just curious, not to get too off topic.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was these shady hood rats......shit was going downhill for us at that point, they wanted us to sign up for a family plan and give them the phones connected....they were gonna give us 100 a phone...They gave us a 1/2 gram up front and then we both got refused due to bad credit!....they wanted us to try somewhere else and we said fuck it!

I've done so much dumb financial shit for heroin, my credits fucked, I used to have to overdraft my account every week because I constantly was $500 in the red and making like $650 a week, I fucked around with pay-day loans....I had a monster habit up around $300 a day....the free 1/2 grams I was making weren't enough anymore, so I had to drive back and forth with people picking up dope all day long, spend my own money and sling pills just to cover it! And, I was working a full time job makin 45,000 a year....The second I got off work, I had to run around literally all night just to support mine and my GFs habit....Anyway, those desperation moves always come back on you!

Edit: I'm not trying to dicksize here, it's just...thats where it eventually progressed for me, it ceased being fun at all and became pure misery! when you're caught up in it, and you're hooked, reason goes out the window...I've given years of my life to that drug!

when I first started using it, I always dreamed of how great it would be to be a millionaire and just be able to keep using no matter what, but after the last run I was on, where I had access to tons of it everyday, it made me realize how horrible it gets....you just end up cut off from life altogether...

Okay that's my speech!

Last edited:
Oh yea, you can trust me. All you have to do is fuck your credit up and comment fraud. No big deal though. Trust me. I'm the nice gangbanger drug dealer.

Chyea. Right.

They're after the phones. They get 6 iPhones worth 400 each and pay you 200 and it's your name and credit on the line.

That sounds like a fair deal to me. They probably wouldn't use Phones in your name to do their business either. <------ this was typed with the most sarcasm I could muster.

Bluehues at one point or another most of us have done stupid shit to maintain our rediculous habits. I know for myself I have had the same banking problems as you. It took me a lot of years before I could even get a bank account. I had finally talked to a bank manager and told him I was a junkie and was up front and honest with him. He must have had a soft spot for dopers because he said he would give me a chance to not fuck it up. That was a couple years ago and I have been doing good ever since.

yesterday my friend and i were waiting a few blocks down for my dealer to meet us and bring six blows. all of a sudden my friend's dealer rolls up in his car and says to hop in, and my friend basically forces me to. the guy brings us further west than we're accustomed to and hooks us up with some really good shit.

but then, the two dudes we got in the car with start asking us if we'd like to make some money by putting a bunch of iphones in our names for their crew. they gave us this shady description of how it was supposed to go down; while my friend was totally down for it, i had a really bad feeling about it so i was like, let me think about it, i'm not sure. they kept pressuring me and we ended up riding around with them for hours. has anyone else been approached like this? essentially, they wanted me to get approved for a free iphone at the apple store by signing a contract, then to go to another store and add two more lines, report the three phones lost, get sent more phones, then cancel the contract(s) to avoid being charged. shady much? they freaked me out at the point where they wouldn't let me go to the bathroom at best buy by myself.

at least i got some good blows out of the situation, because god knows my main block has had major garbage lately. yuck.

hope all's well with my fellow chicago bluelighters!

This could be one of two things. The first being that they just want iPhones. The second being that they are trying to make you small time straw buyers. A straw buyer is someone who buys things with their credit to be either blatantly sold on the black market or sold to unsuspecting people. Usually straw buyers are offered money but few fully understand what's happening. It can range from small time (in your case) to cars and even houses. Usually desperate immigrants are targeted but, i suppose dope fiends will do.

At any rate you should know that there will never be a loophole that will allow you to use your credit and never pay for something. You should never really even Co sign a loan let alone just gift something away. If your friend does this she will be paying for nothing or risk having to repair he credit and end up paying power court order. You can't just terminate a cell phone contract and they will expect full payment for the device which nowadays is around 650 minimum.

This could be one of two things. The first being that they just want iPhones. The second being that they are trying to make you small time straw buyers. A straw buyer is someone who buys things with their credit to be either blatantly sold on the black market or sold to unsuspecting people. Usually straw buyers are offered money but few fully understand what's happening. It can range from small time (in your case) to cars and even houses. Usually desperate immigrants are targeted but, i suppose dope fiends will do.

At any rate you should know that there will never be a loophole that will allow you to use your credit and never pay for something. You should never really even Co sign a loan let alone just gift something away. If your friend does this she will be paying for nothing or risk having to repair he credit and end up paying power court order. You can't just terminate a cell phone contract and they will expect full payment for the device which nowadays is around 650 minimum.
Actually in Illinois you have 72 hours to terminate a contract legally

Maybe but, you still won't be getting the phone for free. The whole point being that you get a good deal on the device because you have a contract. If you terminate the contract you gotta pay for the device or best case give it back. Around here you have to pay to terminate your contract legally and it gets cheaper the deeper in said contract you are. I assure you that there is no cell company that will give you a device at a loss, just because.

The whole point of this scam is to get the device. The service contract is a whole other story and doesn't change the fact that you got a 6-700$ phone for cheap or based on a payment plan. When there is real merchandise involved I think you'll find that the law won't get you stuff for free.

When I was a kid growing up when my dad was still around he used to always play this radio show about people who were in huge debt would call and ask for advice on what to do about their huge debt and ruined credit.. so since the age of 12 I have always been alert and aware about things that could affect my credit.. so once I turned 18, I was always super vigilant and would never buy anything on credit (except for my small expenses on CC to help build my credit which is paid off every month to avoid any fees/interest/etc.) / take loans / put things on credit with huge interest rates. I'm high as hell right now so this all probably didn't make total sense. Anyways, my point was you guys should be careful about ruining something like credit because later in life it could come to bite you in the ass MAJORLY. Doesn't matter how long you've been clean, your credit is still going to show past mistakes like they just happened yesterday even though it may feel like a life-time ago.

Being dope sick is kicking my ass these cotton shots are saving me! Anyone have any advice to come up on quick cash? I own a car but idk if i shuld take a loan out of my car i need money for hairrron

That's not entirely true. Most things only last 4-5 years at the most with bankrupcies being 10. There's some 7 year things too but, all is never lost.

Being dope sick is kicking my ass these cotton shots are saving me! Anyone have any advice to come up on quick cash? I own a car but idk if i shuld take a loan out of my car i need money for hairrron
Pawn/sell something of any value.

Selling plasma is a good way to make extra cash, but turns out it is a bit of a lengthy process in the beginning. When you sign up in the beginning I am told it can take like 5 hours of waiting/getting your physical done by the doctor to get cleared to sell the plasma. However, they pay you like double what they will pay in the future when you first do this. Also, once it is all set up, you can start doing it as passive income on a consistent basis.

Car loan/Pay Day loan is an option... it really depends on how much you care about your credit or not.

Cash advance on your credit card.. if this isn't an option then you can go buy a gift card from a store with that credit card and then go on craigslist and sell it for cash ($20 less than what the card is worth.. ie $100 Best Buy gift card sells for $80 cash)

Hopefully something here helps you out, good luck brotha.

When I got into the dope game stupid me used his credit card for cash advances and always ovedrew my bank account.

I couldn't imagine the bullshit you would have to go through with a cell phone company trying to explain how your 4 brand new iPhones were stolen a day after you got them. That sounds like felony fraud to me.

Maybe but, you still won't be getting the phone for free. The whole point being that you get a good deal on the device because you have a contract. If you terminate the contract you gotta pay for the device or best case give it back. Around here you have to pay to terminate your contract legally and it gets cheaper the deeper in said contract you are. I assure you that there is no cell company that will give you a device at a loss, just because.

The whole point of this scam is to get the device. The service contract is a whole other story and doesn't change the fact that you got a 6-700$ phone for cheap or based on a payment plan. When there is real merchandise involved I think you'll find that the law won't get you stuff for free.

Yes you are correct that the person would have to give back the phones

Hehe. I love reading my own shit from when I was high. Fun times.

1 night I got really fucking high on some dilaudid. Did like 5 shots in 2 hours or something then snorted 1 just for the drip. Then smoked a bowl of nugs, went to the store with my girl to get munchies and there was some random outside bumming change and I knew he was going to ask me for some. Instead as soon as I jumped out of the car I asked him for some change and it fucked his whole game up. I told him some crazy story involving having my left testical removed earlier in the week and now I was becoming a Tylenol pm addict and I didn't have enough money to get my nightly dose. o_O was the look I got....

I have told them all kinda of shit just to fuck with their heads. I can't stand panhandlers. In Norfolk they won't ask black people for change, only white people. It pisses me off because its never just change. I tell them no, they can't have my change so then they ask for a cigarette, to use my phone, a ride to some place 30 miles away, anal sex with my mom or first born child. Fuck that shit gets old. I understand shit happens sometimes and you gotta do why you gotta do, but I always have to get a fucking job. They can too. At least get some window cleaner and earn that change, shit.

im easy

if i got a few extra dollars ill give it to em

there used to be this old black lady on one of those hover round scooters n she was always drive up n down the streets on campus askin for money, she always used the same line i need milk n diapers n i knew she was lying n despite her age n mobility situation im pretty confident she was a junkie, i gave her a 20 once thinkin i did a good thing, then not even a week later she approached me again n asked me for money n i could tell she didnt even remember i was the dude who gave her a 20 just over a week ago n it made me kinda mad so i stopped givin her money, but other then that if im able ill help em out usually never more then 1 or 2 dollars.

seems like everytime i leave the probation office i got someone askin me for my phone or a ride. i oblige em

when i was goin down to dallas tho all the time to cop i had people askin me for anything and everything, i always said no cuz every single dollar i had was for dope, my re-up stack or food.

but when you're not addicted money is just money n ill try n throw people a bone if im able

one time when i was like 13-14 my very first job was cleanin apartments in downtown for my hispanic neighboors business, i was the token white boy who had to say i was visiting an aunt n i got locked outta the complex/building so they'd let me in, then id go to another entrance n let the crew in so we could solicit flyers. but we were eatin at a popeyes one time n this dude with a dog asked for money on the way in n my neighboors just berrated him for beggin n being homeless junkie pretty bad, i couldnt believe how they acted towards him, so i went n bought a 3 piece n a handfull of extra biscuits n went out n gave it to him n told him the biscuits were for the dog. the look on his face made it all worth while n really stuck with me

sometimes they're greedy n expect help n arent really grateful when you do but those that are grateful n appreciative make it all worth while for me

speakin of ungrateful i remember one time goin down to austin with my buddy, we were goin to the liqour store n i was walkin bout twenty feet behind my friend cuz i didnt want the people in the liqour store to know we were together cuz i was underage but i was pickin out my booze, dude approaches my friend walkin ahead of me n asks for money n he says no, then once he walked in dude threw a fit callin him a stingy ass fuckin cracker. so when he asked me i just said "na, ima stingy white boy" he was pissed but i think he got the message, hopefully atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.