Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yea man current tv was the shit like 2-3 years ago when no one else really knew about it. I remember I found it one day just flipping through random channels. Been watching it since but recently it's been alot of re-runs and talk/news type shows. Definitely not what it used to be.

I took 32mg of bupe for two and a half years [one of the first patients], then I started to lower the dose slightly myself. Was prescribed 32mgs for about five years, tapered down through the years. Took bupe for eight + years. I forget how long I have been clean but it is starting to push 3 years.

Had one of those dope dreams last night, friend gave me a bag and my needle clogged with the solution in it as I registered. I spent the rest of the dream trying to find a new needle as the solution slowly disappeared. Then tried to bum a bag from like three different people, they wouldn't give it up, started to get those ugly feelings of being with out dope. Woke up disgusted rather than fiending. Hate those motherfukin' dreams.

^ I don't know why you would even say that. Even I could figure out what bags you were talking about, and I'm not from the area.

Trying to be slick will just get you an infraction/ban. Consider this a warning.

Yeah the OxyContin Express i've seen several times just wasn't too familar with the name. Las night one of my girls rode to west side and i couldn't go and actually ended up gettin pulled over and arrested in Cicero(on her way home, not where she grabbed this is NOT an address) with my jab... Jus got released today:/

Good thing i didnt go. But last night i shot up a 100 mg Morphiene Sulfate which didnt do a damn thing... Woke up feeling like i was diein so i ate 4 vicodin and rode out at about 7:30 and picked up a jab this morning been nodding since i grabbed from southside(my guy has been sending me to runners for that fire in them clear bags that whitish stuff:)!been happily nodding for a long ass time! I really just hope in Florida ill be able to get that fire shit! If not that will suck. However i just recently heard chicago as one of the heroin capitals in the united states. Didnt actually look it up so if im wrong kindly correct me. I should look that up now!!!

i couldnt get a hold of my new guy6 and my old guys shit was garbage so i called up my buddy and asked if he knew anybody with raw..sure enough he says yeah and "thats a fuckin good idea, i was gonna buy a jab tonite anyways, id rather get some raw instead"..turns out this raw connect is the person who my newconnect goes too to pick up his raw..so we got 2grams for the price of 2jabs and sawbuck, so basically she gave us a little discount..i was kind of suprised how cheap it was thiugh cause it got me thinking why even buy a jab of some decnt dope but also dormin, when for like 10-20bucks more i can get gram of raw..im just starting to break into it now so i dont know how it is comoared to the other raw i got but off the top the main differenves is how it came and the color..thid raw wasnt ine big rock hard chunk of dope, this shit kinda looked likke kitty litter. it was small grey pebbles, it looked nothing like powder, just like little grey pebbles

my guy was sick and wanted to fix so we stopped at a walgreens and it took our girl literally 20-30 mins for her to hit him. she must of poked him like 15times all over and it msde me so uncomfortable watching her stick him over and over. now iveseen people fix up 100x but never once saw it take that long wth that many pokes, it was disgusting. now he and the girl were splitting it the gram and he decided to throw the whole half of gram in the cooker and did it in one shot. his reaction when she hit himwas priceless and was funny as hell..i hear her go "there we go" and then all of a sudden his head went straight back and like he couldnt speak. after about 30 seconds he tried to pick his head up but couldnt so he rolledd his head off the neck rest and the girl was like um maybe you should drive chink and he was like "no im...yeah no maybe you should drive..if thats cool?" and i was just laughing my ass off and like yeah man ill drive its no problem..so what we swtich spots and he goes "i totally remeber why i shoot my dope" and he goes when she pushed that down "i felt like i had the biggest and best oorgasm ive ever had" and i laughed and when he looked at me and said that he had the whiole "lazy eye high" thing goin on (im sureit happens to most of us cause i know it happens to my left eye, but when ever i use opiates my left eye for some reason goes lazy on me and like i will think it will be iopen and the whole time its not and yeah it can make you look likr s fool..ive had my mom axsk me a few times "whjats wrong with you eyes?" and i always tell some bullshit excuse that i know there is no way she believes but oh well

but he was so fucked up from that shot and like so happy cause it took so long and like it was a hakf gram of raw. he couldnt really speak a full sentence and all this shit and it was pretty cool...at that moment i was 60% sure i wanted to have her hit me just by his reaction of it all and i wanted the full body orgasm like he said and just cause everything about him changed instantly, like he was a completlt different persson. and when i saw that i was like damn that makes me want you to do that for me and she totally talked me out of it and said she wouldnt allow me to and all this other stuff to snap me back into reality

but man when watching him,especially right after she hit him...i was just so curious to feel what he was feeling

Last edited:
wow today was shitty, my guy making wait all fcking day to drop off the subs i paid for yesterday, cause he didnt have gas money, what a fckface!!!, just finaly got the mfers, ended up sending this girl i know for 2 bags but fck it, at least i got them now, cold turkey wassn't working out for me, the pain was just too damn much this time around.... i know i been on this board alot saying how i want to quit, just wanted to say its not like i just liked hearing myself talk or whatever, i really are at the point i want to stop this bs already... i have 6 subs now so i feel like its a goal that i can realilisticly reach... have 2 foils in my hand as of 20 mins ago.. i did one it was pretty good, and about to iv the other one in 5 mins.... then i 'm gonna say goodbye to my lady friend, and get myself into the rite state of mind to kick this shit.

wheres team nod at tonight????

i couldnt get a hold of my new guy6 and my old guys shit was garbage so i called up my buddy and asked if he knew anybody with raw..sure enough he says yeah and "thats a fuckin good idea, i was gonna buy a jab tonite anyways, id rather get some raw instead"..turns out this raw connect is the person who my newconnect goes too to pick up his raw..so we got 2grams for the price of 2jabs and sawbuck, so basically she gave us a little discount..i was kind of suprised how cheap it was thiugh cause it got me thinking why even buy a jab of some decnt dope but also dormin, when for like 10-20bucks more i can get gram of raw..im just starting to break into it now so i dont know how it is comoared to the other raw i got but off the top the main differenves is how it came and the color..thid raw wasnt ine big rock hard chunk of dope, this shit kinda looked likke kitty litter. it was small grey pebbles, it looked nothing like powder, just like little grey pebbles

my guy was sick and wanted to fix so we stopped at a walgreens and it took our girl literally 20-30 mins for her to hit him. she must of poked him like 15times all over and it msde me so uncomfortable watching her stick him over and over. now iveseen people fix up 100x but never once saw it take that long wth that many pokes, it was disgusting. now he and the girl were splitting it the gram and he decided to throw the whole half of gram in the cooker and did it in one shot. his reaction when she hit himwas priceless and was funny as hell..i hear her go "there we go" and then all of a sudden his head went straight back and like he couldnt speak. after about 30 seconds he tried to pick his head up but couldnt so he rolledd his head off the neck rest and the girl was like um maybe you should drive chink and he was like "no im...yeah no maybe you should drive..if thats cool?" and i was just laughing my ass off and like yeah man ill drive its no problem..so what we swtich spots and he goes "i totally remeber why i shoot my dope" and he goes when she pushed that down "i felt like i had the biggest and best oorgasm ive ever had" and i laughed and when he looked at me and said that he had the whiole "lazy eye high" thing goin on (im sureit happens to most of us cause i know it happens to my left eye, but when ever i use opiates my left eye for some reason goes lazy on me and like i will think it will be iopen and the whole time its not and yeah it can make you look likr s fool..ive had my mom axsk me a few times "whjats wrong with you eyes?" and i always tell some bullshit excuse that i know there is no way she believes but oh well

but he was so fucked up from that shot and like so happy cause it took so long and like it was a hakf gram of raw. he couldnt really speak a full sentence and all this shit and it was pretty cool...at that moment i was 60% sure i wanted to have her hit me just by his reaction of it all and i wanted the full body orgasm like he said and just cause everything about him changed instantly, like he was a completlt different persson. and when i saw that i was like damn that makes me want you to do that for me and she totally talked me out of it and said she wouldnt allow me to and all this other stuff to snap me back into reality

but man when watching him,especially right after she hit him...i was just so curious to feel what he was feeling

yeah man that was nice of her to talk you out of it... its really aint worth it chink, so many people get a taste of the rig and slowly over time a once in a while shot becomes an everyday thing. and it dont matter how much u think u are different it still can take your mind over so easily.. my advice is if you got enough money to buy dope without struggling to come up with money just stay to snorting.. Have you ever iv'ed dope ever??? even if u didn't i still would say stay away, its kinda overrated, i mean i love the rush but even some of the best dope will not give you a great rush at times.. its a hit or miss, the rush is the only reason i like a shoot once in a while

Yeah the OxyContin Express i've seen several times just wasn't too familar with the name. Las night one of my girls rode to west side and i couldn't go and actually ended up gettin pulled over and arrested in Cicero(on her way home, not where she grabbed this is NOT an address) with my jab... Jus got released today:/

Good thing i didnt go. But last night i shot up a 100 mg Morphiene Sulfate which didnt do a damn thing... Woke up feeling like i was diein so i ate 4 vicodin and rode out at about 7:30 and picked up a jab this morning been nodding since i grabbed from southside(my guy has been sending me to runners for that fire in them clear bags that whitish stuff:)!been happily nodding for a long ass time! I really just hope in Florida ill be able to get that fire shit! If not that will suck. However i just recently heard chicago as one of the heroin capitals in the united states. Didnt actually look it up so if im wrong kindly correct me. I should look that up now!!!

id watch that girl and like dont sen text messages and alkl that othyer shit cause she might have talked and can wrap you up in it..and i got to say i mnot suprised it was ciceroPD ...we have talked about them a million times and i would say 60-70% of the white boys busted for dope in county, orginally catch the case in cicero, i dont understand why people dont just avoid it as a whole, cause no one cops there, its just a place you drive thru..ive also said its only the new people to the game or just plaine lazy and dumb people who go over to that area and cop..like if youre a rookie to the game, thats where they go and cicero PD is good at what they do,

i dont get why she didnt put that shit up???? cause swallowing it might have been tough but those are like youre only choices..you gotta make them fuckers work for it, dont just stiuck between the seats or some stupid shit

wow today was shitty, my guy making wait all fcking day to drop off the subs i paid for yesterday, cause he didnt have gas money, what a fckface!!!, just finaly got the mfers, ended up sending this girl i know for 2 bags but fck it, at least i got them now, cold turkey wassn't working out for me, the pain was just too damn much this time around.... i know i been on this board alot saying how i want to quit, just wanted to say its not like i just liked hearing myself talk or whatever, i really are at the point i want to stop this bs already... i have 6 subs now so i feel like its a goal that i can realilisticly reach... have 2 foils in my hand as of 20 mins ago.. i did one it was pretty good, and about to iv the other one in 5 mins.... then i 'm gonna say goodbye to my lady friend, and get myself into the rite state of mind to kick this shit.

wheres team nod at tonight????
if he "didnt have gas money" ..what was wrong with you goin to get it?..cause you also say you sent a chick to go get you dope that same day...do you not have a car or whats the deal? its a motherfucker

yeah man that was nice of her to talk you out of it... its really aint worth it chink, so many people get a taste of the rig and slowly over time a once in a while shot becomes an everyday thing. and it dont matter how much u think u are different it still can take your mind over so easily.. my advice is if you got enough money to buy dope without struggling to come up with money just stay to snorting.. Have you ever iv'ed dope ever??? even if u didn't i still would say stay away, its kinda overrated, i mean i love the rush but even some of the best dope will not give you a great rush at times.. its a hit or miss, the rush is the only reason i like a shoot once in a while

yeah that was the first ime i ever met that girl before, at least i think cause she looks errirly like one of my girlfriends, with her fashion style, the way she talks, and especiaLLY her looks like she could be a little sister or cousin cause she lives in the area that we all do...my dude is tryun to talk with her, so i didnt try and oush up and talk and get all her info

but no ive never IV'd anything, ive never even geivin blood cause im that afraid of needles..when i was like in 5thy grade it took my 400lb uncle to take me and hold me down cause i would kick and fight, i ended up gettin aroot canal when i was in 7th grade cause i had a cavity when i was like 8 and the dentist een with nitrous wasnt able to work on me cause i was physically shaking and that terrified. that was after he already gave me the novacane and my mouth was numb, i just i dunno man iuts not my thing..like i isaid i never even givin blood to get out of class or anytthing..now a days when i need a shot its not so bad ause its kinda of embarrassing to be crying and freaking out so i let them know of my fear and to keep talkin to me the whole time. i learned as a trick when i was younger that if you give me the alcohol swab like as soon as i sit down in there like before i get my BP taken and all that, that i do ok cause i never look at the needle cause when i was a kid i would be ok until i felt the alcohol swab and thats when i knew the shot was next and start to freak... so if they did the alcohol swab first and kept me in conversation, i never really knew when it was coming

now the fucked up part if all that^ wasnt enough..i love tattoos and i get that tottoo itch and im fine with them, i like them..but its the whole 1 single needle goin in,injecting and coming out...that freaks me out

chinky , yea its fcked up but i do not have a car at this moment, for like the last 3 yrs i really didnt need a car, i had like an old ass suger momma/gf that would let me take her car anytime i needed, but i broke up with her, its a long story , and aint really a good story to tell, but i basicly had to let her go, cause she was worse then a H.S girl... she was 47 yrs old and i thought her being that old she would be a kool about it and not be all up my nutz and shit but she was just was to jelous, and was half crazy, i was stright up with her too i never intended for it to be serious, also nomatter how bad i was to her so won't leave, she just couldn't get the hint, i even cheated on her and that didn't mater..she had a good body for a women in her mid 40's i will say that, and she would help me out when i was broke and sic aswell, her ex husben hated me so bad cause he was a p.o.s and had to pay child suport, and the thought of me using the money he had to pay her killed him. i feel bad more cause of her kids, she had them in her mid 30's so they were i think 12, 9 yrs old and since there father is a scumbag they looked up to me cause sadly i was more of a role model to them then theire own father,, the final staw with this old lady was when on a school day in may she brought her 12yr old or 11 yr old son to my guys house talking about dope and all type of really fcked up shit about heroin right in front of the damn kid, she cliams the kid already knew which was bs too, all she had to do is say i was drunk or whatever if the kid seen me fcked up like she claims, cause i know on my life i never left any baggies around or anything..

also i sware on my life i would never iv dope either, i really hate needles , like in the past if i had to give blood i would feel like i wanted to pass out, which is probably, the reason 10 yrs after the first time doing dope i still dont do it on the regular, it started out with having my friend (the same one that didn't have gas money) hit me cause i wanted to feel that rush!, see now epecialy like the last yr or so i got to the point where i can hit myself and it don't even bother me, i only hit myself in the one spot i always have, and i hit with no prob. whtsoever. i will say i so glad i didn't go down that path cause my guy arms legs or so fcked up and nasty he can't even find a place to hit his viens more so fcked for life.. this sic bastard told me he shoot himself up on his dic before, how messed up is that

just a couple other thought i like to add, I liked Current T.V aswell say like 4/5 yrs ago.. the Vanguard shit was really sold.. but what has turned me away from that station is the extreammly liberal bs it pushes now... that guy from that show called The Young Turks, is a damn BOZO!, i think his name is Cenk Uygur.. this is the same tv station that had Al Gore on their saying that the altitude is the reason Obama didn't do so good in the debates.. lmao ok, and in the backround u can hear this clown blurting out ''exactly'' not sure who is worse him or Rachel Maddow.

also i just picked up a ps3 to help me pass the time while i get clean.. Not really a big gammer, but was woundering ifanyone has played the new madden 13, is it simular to madden11? i picked that up too, i got it all ready to play online aswell, was thinking about getting the new nba game thats out too, i played on on the xbox before and i really liked it.. well nod on team nod, i'm on my way out like chipper jones.. injoying my last time 8(

Yo chinky wouldnt let me show what im replying to on my phone but, i stopped at a walgreens twice today. Lol i rode out 3 times twice to south guy and once to west side.. Damn this drug is 100 percent meant to bang and you should with out a try do it.. However i am not endorsing it, the day after my friend hit me i've been hitting myself since every single day all i needed was that one first feeling and i was fully addicted! I know it doesent happen to everyone like that but i definotrly got pulled in lol

And chinky i havent even talked to her but she has my money and its not my problem even if cops read it i wasnt with her and never touched it feel me? Qnd yeah she had a cire west side dude that i grabbed from like twice so i was guna just try it out but she is a noob like you sed lol ..

Last edited:
And chinky i havent even talked to her but she has my money and its not my problem even if cops read it i wasnt with her and never touched it feel me? Qnd yeah she had a cire west side dude that i grabbed from like twice so i was guna just try it out but she is a noob like you sed lol ..

''Damn this drug is 100 percent meant to bang and you should with out a try do it.. However i am not endorsing it,''

^^^^ sure sounds like it

also wondering why trumandchiave or what ever his name is got a temp band agian... is it because hes full of shit and telling unrealilistic bs stories agian??

Last edited:
i du nno but i last night i was o fucked up i dont enen know how i made posts at all but they are all long as hell so yeah i know i was high..(if you didnt notive my super long posts are 99% when im high)

i called my dude who i got the raw with yesterday and was like "yo next time you want to go out by here and grab that raw let me know" and hes like "well i was gonna go to my other guy but i can go to her right now if you want"..so i just got back pickin up another gram..

i know my rule is to not do dope 2 daysd in a row but tonite im making the exception

where are yiu fuckers at? im soo fucked up tonite, been noddin non stop since no joke 9pm..im at the point where i think im gona go throw up cause ive beeen goin in and out all night

i know i broke my rule and should of waited til tomorrow to get high instead of 2 days in a row, especially qith raw, but i just couldnt

Status
Not open for further replies.