• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

That come-up time is inaccurate, at least at higher doses. You can fully peak in 20-40 minutes

I disagree. Full effects weren't present until t+60min. Until then it felt like a light stim after that like a typical PCP-like disso, which was pretty inconvenient in my setting to say the least. =D Could of course be caused by myself not crushing the crystals enough before insufflation.

And we have to define, what is a higher dose. I consider my disso tolerance to be moderately high at the moment unfortunately. Anyway I could get pretty whacked from 8mg insufflated 3-HO-PCP. So start low @anyone who was not abusing the shit out of dissos the last months.

Last edited:
Never say never. =D If I had a day or two off and 100mg DPT Hcl available and cannot be disturbed I would probably snort it in two bumps. Then again, maybe I would be wiser, freebase it and try to vape it instead. Because the come-up is also very ugly on insufflated DPT compared to vaped/smoked. /endofftopic
Yes I actually had a semi-bad experience when I snorted it and went hiking in the woods back when I first insufflated DPT in form of the HCl salt in 2004. I was already relatively experienced then - I'd say I had a bit less than 50 psychedelic experiences prior to DPT of which only one was bad (very very bad).

So yeah, the comeup was rough. However when I vaped the freebase at up t 120mg (if memory serves right) it was pure beauty. Same goes for combinations with MDMA and ketamine, a very pleasant experiences. While there is a lot of truth in that saying, I will still stick to my claim: I'm never ever gonna snort that shit again! ;) Since I value my word very highly this is destined to become a self-fulfilling prophecy. :D

Sorry about drifting OT here. <3

This one is a pretty awesome substance (body load and euphoria wise), but a little bit too potent for my taste. It is very easy to overdose this stuff, so a scale is must IMHO. I rather like to insufflate less potent dissos like 3-Meo-PCE, which I up to now never overdosed, nor lost control on. Again 3-HO-PCP is very awesome, but very potent, dunno, if thats helpful. (Never tried to hole on it). Plus I find it VERY similar to 3-Meo-PCP, but the last time I tried that one was ~1 1/2 years ago.

And a short trip report mostly a copy and paste from reddit so:

> fast come up

> not caustic

> quite disgusting taste

> potency is in the ballpark of 3-meo-pcp, but the duration is shorter

> while the effects are quite similar there are some important differences

> both are manic with the whole 'I'm the man state of mind'

> 3-ho-pcp is less stimulating, it does keep you awake but there's no urge to move around

> doesn't hit motor control or cognitive ability as hard

> both are good anxiolytics, pain killers, antidepressants

> unlike 3-meo-pcp this one is very fast, quick come up, steady peak, and a sudden droop of to almost sober

> extremely short residual stimulation, you can sleep after an hour or so without benzos

> I got some cevs which is weird since dissos don't give me that on most occasions

> no hangover

Tl;dr it's still expensive vs 3-meo-pcp but imo much more worth the money vs 3-ho-pce.

Doses were snorted and around ~ 30 mg over the course of an evening.

The new batch comes as fine granular powder and still has the DPTesque drip. Best of both worlds I'd say. %)

For me it is not that stimulating today (but this could be attributed to the fact that I was abusing stims the last 2 days), but it is very potent (!) and fun.

It has certainly more fuck up potential than every other currently popular disso despite 3-meo-PCP (which is very similar anyway IMHO). Ok, you would not loose a day or two to amnesia like on 2-oxo-PCE, but you can do more than just laying around on a too high dose, which is the dangerous (or for some of them the fun) part.

Last edited:
Fully convinced to research this after reading so many positive recent reports.

I have to add, that this compound is more prone to produce unwanted physical side effects in my case (feverish feelings, abdominal phantom(?) pain) than the more popular 2-oxo-PCE and 3-meo-PCE. I forgot about the side effects of 3-meo-PCP because it is too long ago.

It is more serious and the mindfuckery is crazier (than the mentioned substituted PCEs). The first batch (big rocks, hardly insufflatable) did not produce those side effects. Or it is just coincidence. Dunno.

I'll lay off the experiments with 3-Ho-PCP for a while.

Ziirrp have you ever tried real PCP. I have (dippers) and I fucking loved it. Anyways just wondering if it shares any commonalities. Thanks

Hi Bigazznugz,

no I never tried the good old Angel Dust, around here only Ketamine is common of the dissos. PCP is totally rare. So I cannot comment on subjective perceptive similarities with that one. :|

One thing I can add regarding 3-HO-PCP is, that the experience itself is not that recreational but it has the best anti-depressive after effects of all the dissos I've tried, lasting about 20-40h after a dose (depending on the dose of course). The experience itself is rather not so recreational, if you get above the low dose threshold on which it only operates as a stimulant (let's say <5 mg insufflated).

Surprised there haven't been more reports of this yet. I generally am not one to write trip reports, but I have 100mg on its way and I'll try to at least write out my thoughts on it.

After a certain site got hacked I realized my account on said site had been commandeered, so I will have to wait until it is a little more widely available (hope it will be!) before I can share an experience report.

Tested this recently after overcoming suspicion towards the opioid affinity.

It's definitely more dopey than I expect from a dissociative, though apart from that it seems a pretty decent one, and is conducive to artistic performance. More suprisingly, "dumb MXE" (as I nickname it) easily seems to keep me going beyond 24h. And normally you kinda feel you're redlining it with things like stimulants, but not with this one. Nope, like having slept.

In the end it gave me wacky heartbeat. Maybe related to the unintended redlining? It's been disturbing enough not to repeat experiments, at least until I can approach it with another style of use in mind. Because apparently using it like a normal dissociative gets me into cardiac trouble.

Couple mg here and there seems to be the way to go with this one. Lucid as 3-MeO-PCP, warm as 3-MeO-PCE - definitely have to watch the dose though.

Is it confirmed (paper?), that this one has more kappa-opioid-receptor affinity than related compounds (3-Meo-PCP) ? Subjectively this one caused way more nausea/stoning body load at low doses (2-4mg) than 3-Meo-PCP.Also the half-life seems to be incredibly long.

3hoPCP is my new fav dissociative. Warm, euphoric and somewhat energetic dissociation. Uplifting afterglow. Imo it's even better than O-pce.