• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

So this one is arround now motherfuckers!!! Time to try a new one it seems :D

So it is garbage ? Can those muscle spasms be confirmed by multiple subjects ?

And the PCE analogue (it says here). Supposed MOR activity,
3x potency of PCP, muscle spasms, sounds like a mixed bag for sure, two out of three ain't bad?

So this one is arround now motherfuckers!!! Time to try a new one it seems :D

3-Ho-PCE had no side-effects for me.

Despite insomnia due to long lasting stimulation of course.

Any news? How dangerous is a 1-3mg insufflated dose ? I'm not after opioid activity, but since 3-Ho-PCE also did not give me opioid effects, I hope that this compound also does not. Not appreciating to be the first guinea pig (after years), unless the test is about an amph-analogue of course. =D

I wanted to wait for some reports as well, but I don't have got any problem beeing a guinea pig for dissos, is exciting :) maybe I'll buy some of this just for science

I will try that one pretty soon ... I was looking for a 3-Meo-PCP alternative, but seem to have found it in 3-HO-PCE, which is a (seemingly) milder, longer lasting 3-Meo-PCP for me.

And the PCE analogue (it says here). Supposed MOR activity,
3x potency of PCP, muscle spasms, sounds like a mixed bag for sure, two out of three ain't bad?
Yeah that might be the one I had. Leg spasms so violent I was surprised my furniture survived. No dissociative activity. Actually I think it may have been labelled as 3-HO-PCP, but was 2-PCP, I don't exactly remember. Didn't elicit the slightest dissociative activity.

I've taken small doses, 5mg, and then 2mg on. It's not so bad. Just came in today. Nice stoning effect, some visuals prominent with vaped weed. Feels nice for a disso. Doses were oral.

still going through the experience, but I initially dosed about 4 hours ago. And it's rather warm too. Been using kratom as well, because I'm in chronic pain so I use it with everything. I also feel like I'm paying a bit more attention to my heart, had an experience where I tried to combine small doses of 2-xo-pce and 2-oxo-pcm (like 6mg of one and 11mg of the other) where my heart was bating fast. But I ended upfine. No such trouble here so far in that aspect.

Don't expect me to write a TR. haha.

that sounds awesome. what people tried on the past for sure was whatever but 3-ho-pcp.

time to drop some money on our spanish chemists

Allergy test (insufflation of <1mg) did not provide muscle spasms.

What are the estimated specs of this compound (the real deal) :

- duration
- half-life
- dose range

Anyone ?

Okay, this one seems to be a pretty potent dissociative stimulant :

4mg at t+0 and 2mg insufflated at t+5h provided a similar experience like a low dose 3-Meo-PCP. But it is even more potent I'd say. Cannot comment on the opioid activity. No muscle spasms until now (t+9h).

Just saying that it seems to be very potent and a pretty strong stimulant, but does not provide a typical dissociative experience like the recent substituted PCE(M)s and and it is even colder than 3-Meo-PCP.

Perceived Half-Life (actual should be alot longer) of a low (I would say low at least) dose seems to be like 4 or 5h like the above poster mentioned.

Further tests are due.

Two test runs so far, ~19mg and ~30mg, respectively, both insufflated, a few days apart. Yea, I got a decent tolerance but I also jumped into it pretty deep cause I only got 100mg. Highly advise against trying to follow my lead unless you're experience.

19mg insufflated gave a nice feeling of warm dissociation with a clearer head than 3-MeO-PCP and slightly reminiscent of MXE, but definitely not as much as the MXE fiends would like. Didn't find it at all stimulating. Came down from the peak in two and half hours, fully down in like four and half - six hours.

30mg insufflated... fuckin stoned and the most intense numbing I've had of any disso in a long time, not since I would do a few hundred mg's of MXE in a night. Strong confusion at times, obivously lol, but manageable for my partner and I. Foot rub was otherworldy. Hole/blackout for probably twenty-ish minutes. Easily lost in music. Took 1mg Etizolam at the three hour mark and crashed for the night, woke up still a little wonky and goofy six hours later(would've slept more but work).

I like this a lot more than 3-MeO-PCP, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's got something over it's methoxy brother.

At low doses it is certainly stimulating enough for a stim fan like me without many side effects, also without much confusion (a little has to be expected from a disso).

Last edited:
This feels actually really close to 3-Meo-PCP. It is only stimulating the first 90min with a 5mg insufflated dose, afterwards (or earlier) it is very 3-Meo-like. The floating feeling when walking/biking, while otherwise having no signs of motor-impairment I only knew from 3-Meo-PCP is also present here.

The appearance of the substance sucks a bit (in my case). Big crystal rocks, and the drip reminds me very much of DPT.

Big crystal rocks, and the drip reminds me very much of DPT.
Yuk, of all substances I've taken DPT HCl has worst drip. God I'm so glad I IV my drugs nowadays. No wait, I'm not. Thank fuck though that I won't ever have have to go through snorting that stuff again.

Have to watch out ... this is very potent and the comeup takes ~60-90 min, even insufflated. So if you plan to function after intake, measure the dose (stay below ~6mg if you dont have a huge tolerance).

Also the duration is pretty long after taking a full dose (I guess ~8mg insufflated). Like 9h light dissociation and floating feeling. The stimulation levels off after the come-up by the way. So it cannot really abused as a stim, only in very low dosages unfortunately. :D Very similar to 3-Meo-PCP overall.

Yuk, of all substances I've taken DPT HCl has worst drip. God I'm so glad I IV my drugs nowadays. No wait, I'm not. Thank fuck though that I won't ever have have to go through snorting that stuff again.

Never say never. =D If I had a day or two off and 100mg DPT Hcl available and cannot be disturbed I would probably snort it in two bumps. Then again, maybe I would be wiser, freebase it and try to vape it instead. Because the come-up is also very ugly on insufflated DPT compared to vaped/smoked. /endofftopic

Have to watch out ... this is very potent and the comeup takes ~60-90 min, even insufflated. So if you plan to function after intake, measure the dose (stay below ~6mg if you dont have a huge tolerance).

Also the duration is pretty long after taking a full dose (I guess ~8mg insufflated). Like 9h light dissociation and floating feeling. The stimulation levels off after the come-up by the way. So it cannot really abused as a stim, only in very low dosages unfortunately. :D Very similar to 3-Meo-PCP overall.

That come-up time is inaccurate, at least at higher doses. You can fully peak in 20-40 minutes