• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ash - Black Label (Legal weed substitute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lngtmeusr

Greenlighter
I have been searching the internet to find reports of other people who had used this. I am a long time casual drug user, including extensive use of mdma, lsd, thc, and amphetamines. I have smoked 'Ash - Black label' twice now, within the past 5 days. On the first occasion I had quite a bad experience, it came on very suddenly, and I felt more or less incapacitated for about an hour. I decided to try it again to verify if it was a one off. On the second use I felt very close to losing it and was teetering on calling an ambulance. It made my heart rate spike to around 180bpm and made me feel like I was losing my sanity for a couple of hours. I bought this from a chemist and would recommend strongly against using it. I have smoked artificial weed substitutes in the past such as 'Kronic' and 'Northern Lights', and always found them to be like a weaker version of actual weed. This was a completely different beast. I am interested to hear any other reports of the same substance.

sucks u had a bad experience, thanks for sharing it and warning others, that's what this sites about good ol H.R!

I have been searching the internet to find reports of other people who had used this. I am a long time casual drug user, including extensive use of mdma, lsd, thc, and amphetamines. I have smoked 'Ash - Black label' twice now, within the past 5 days. On the first occasion I had quite a bad experience, it came on very suddenly, and I felt more or less incapacitated for about an hour. I decided to try it again to verify if it was a one off. On the second use I felt very close to losing it and was teetering on calling an ambulance. It made my heart rate spike to around 180bpm and made me feel like I was losing my sanity for a couple of hours. I bought this from a chemist and would recommend strongly against using it. I have smoked artificial weed substitutes in the past such as 'Kronic' and 'Northern Lights', and always found them to be like a weaker version of actual weed. This was a completely different beast. I am interested to hear any other reports of the same substance.

my sisters boyfriend smokes that shit all the time and hasnt had any bad effects.i think it just varys person to person.i swore off JWH's or "legal blends" when i went through the same situation you did with kronic skunk not a fun experience at all.if you do decide to smoke that shit again (witch i advise you dont) try smoking a very small ammount of it that shit can be alot stronger than weed :\

i swore off JWH's or "legal blends" when i went through the same situation you did with kronic skunk not a fun experience at all

Same here, I tried that pineapple express i think it was called a few times and hated the effects it gave me.

Same here, I tried that pineapple express i think it was called a few times and hated the effects it gave me.

i enjoyed the effects of kronic skunk in small amounts but one night i decided to see what would happen if i had a few cones one after the other,right after the 3rd cone i my heart rate went through the roof got REALLY REALLY bad kidney and liver pains.scared me so much that i went and woke my sister up to come sit in the lounge room with me until it passed (at 2-3am) just incase i had a heart attack or feel on the ground n had a fit or some shit.if weed was made legal we wouldnt be facing theses possible life threatening conditions.after quitting that shit i found it was laced with some sort of addictive synthetic chemical the name escapes me now but yeah no one knew that it contained that chemical

Thats no good, sounds like it was a horrible ordeal, mine wasn't that bad, but i smoked a bit of it, like you said, several cones, maybe 4 or 5 over an hour or two and felt really anxious and fast heartbeat and sweaty and I just didn't enjoy it at all, it smelled nice though I guess, but i hate how it's all copped up, i like chopping up real buds and investigating it right down to the stem and the smell and stickyness (if any) and the effects and the whole process (not that I do it much at this point, im pretty much pot free now for many many months). Anyway, i'd rather stick my dick in a blender than smoke fake pot anymore.

If only weed was legal. Then i'd smoke it for sure, but it's not, it's expensive and hard for me to get now days, so i just leave it for a while till i see some off a close friend or family worth getting, or get given etc.

Last edited:
Thats no good, sounds like it was a horrible ordeal, mine wasn't that bad, but i smoked a bit of it, like you said, several cones, maybe 4 or 5 over an hour or two and felt really anxious and fast heartbeat and sweaty and I just didn't enjoy it at all, it smelled nice though I guess, but i hate how it's all copped up, i like chopping up real buds and investigating it right down to the stem and the smell and stickyness (if any) and the effects and the whole process (not that I do it much at this point, im pretty much pot free now for many many months). Anyway, i'd rather stick my dick in a blender than smoke fake pot anymore.

If only weed was legal. Then i'd smoke it for sure, but it's not, it's expensive and hard for me to get now days, so i just leave it for a while till i see some off a close friend or family worth getting, or get given etc.

yeah mate i agree with you there mate! give me weed over that crap anytime! atleast if i smoke too much weed i feel anxoius n throw up thats about it

was the mystery chemical in kronik phenazepam? i seem to remember it being talked about on these threads a while ago

yeah it was somthin like that i cant say for sure cus im pissed atm but i'll be able to verify it tomorrow

You bought it from a CHEMIST????

LOL! What the fuck, right?! Does the OP mean to say they bought this product from an actual pharmacy? That'd be the first I ever heard of these bloody legal weed things being sold in a chemist of all places.

Poldriver: that link is very sad. It's good that people are sharing their experiences with these things and posting warnings like the OP has done. It's a very sad and frustrating situation where people just want to get high on something (actual marijuana) which is relatively super safe but laws have ultimately created this insane situation.

Compared to consuming the crazy RCs getting around in these legal weed blends, smoking on some nice herb which one has grown themselves seems like the safest activity imaginable.

I was wondering if the OP is maybe in NZ or someplace else, no pharmacies here sell that kind of stuff, or do they? I've never noticed any i dont think.

Last edited:
I haven't had this one "Ash - Black Label" But I did have had a few like kroniic and kroniic 2.0 and a couple of other ones. Normally quite a fun high, not as good as weed and the taste is much more chemically.

But I did once have one called Chocolate Buddah. And what you have described is exactly how I felt, I ended up smoking it a few times cause I didn't wanna waste it, but everytime I felt my heart race, felt a little nauceous and in hindsight should've just chucked it out. But I was curious about tollerance to it and if the high would become non-existant or less sickly feeling. I also found it to be very anti-social, I had it one of the nights with two mates, and it was just very uncomfortable and another time I had it with a few mates and one of them went very paranoid that the rest of us were judging him even though he knew we weren't. I've seen similar affects from people with low dose mushies. I haven't had any legal herb in over a year now but was thinking of getting some again soon just for the change up. But remembering the disappointment and uneasyness of Chocolate buddah perhaps I shouldn't bother.

According to the guidelines brand name highs are not allowed. We do allow warnings to be posted, hence why I left this thread open to begin with, but threads like this start attracting mention of other brand name highs and substance IDs, as has happened here. We discourage this because the ingredients of brand name legal highs are often not consistent between batches. As such, I'm closing this thread - anyone searching for this product in particular will still be able to find the closed thread and warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.