• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Heroin, what do you think is the ideal "cooker"/mixer for heroin (I get black tar that sometimes needs a little heat [not bubbling] to help get that ball of tar to dissolve). I just am not the biggest fan of using spoons. Or i need to get a wider a spoon that isn't also thicker metal.

PS tripman where were those pictures taken?

od social v9- tripman..wanted for firearms violations
od social v9- $$ reward for tentram's true identity $$
od social v9- escalators..a different kinda ride

LMFAO! I like that last one...I'm glad my name isn't up there anymore...lol

+1 token...

Captain Heroin, what do you think is the ideal "cooker"/mixer for heroin (I get black tar that sometimes needs a little heat [not bubbling] to help get that ball of tar to dissolve). I just am not the biggest fan of using spoons. Or i need to get a wider a spoon that isn't also thicker metal.

PS tripman where were those pictures taken?

Shanandoah Valley in Virginia my man.

Beautiful place.

Last edited:
I <3 token.

How are you doing anyway TT?

Virginia is beautiful. New Orleans was crazy. DC was interesting, Pennsylvania was also beautiful.

I dont want to leave.

:(

Then you should come to Hallsville, TX...you'll be scrambling for the airport within hours lmfao...

I <3 token.

How are you doing anyway TT?

Virginia is beautiful. New Orleans was crazy. DC was interesting, Pennsylvania was also beautiful.

I dont want to leave.

:(

:)

i'm excellent! TY.

i say-just don't go back.
america needs you..
and your shotgun skills!
don't let the terrorists win.

i find DC interesting too. ;)

Yeah it's up to you but that's pretty incriminating given the size (or lack thereof) of your hometown.

Shanandoah Valley in Virginia my man.

Beautiful place.

I used to live in the Mountains of NC (toward the northern boarder with VA), so the pics look kinda familiar.

I kinda agree with Tri. My current town is small as shit, so I just give out the general area considering the city (Dallas).

Status
Not open for further replies.