• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was tolerance but 300mcg IV didn't even do well for my pain (and it was buprenex)...got me down to a 6, so I guess that's alright, but I expected more...

And I side with the general consensus of 'fuck tramadol' lol

i've always had a really soft spot for gabaergics, so some IV midazolam would completely do. no need to get fancy.

edit:

clonazepam vs temazepam

both are really poor recreational wise in my opinion, but the general consensus seems to lean toward temazepam. in spite of this i still consider this substance the best benzodiazepine hypnotic for sleep purposes.

I just got Nucynta today. I just took the first dose 75mg.

I think I'm buzzing good. I read it was made to replace perks and Vicks.

I don't see it readily replacing vics as it's a C-II and they repealed the legislature making vicodin a C-II...albeit, they are coming out with ZhoHydro which will be a triple script...

i know preciously little about american legislature but if it is in fact tapentadol then it probably won't replace any of the classic semi-synthetic opioids

I dunno, questions are allowed in social. It would probably get better responses in a thread, but no reason to be harsh about it.

all 45 seconds of it?

lol. (but 1.2 million hits isn't bad).
But if you are bored there are 58 other videos I uploaded (some cool GRID, Far Cry and other game ones too).
Haven't uploaded in years, but there are a few gems in my profile.
Search shreddedlettuce00 if you are bored.

to be honest, video game videos aren't exactly what i'd call 'entertainment'.
it's okay though, got david wong's 'this book is full of spiders' in the mail today, so i've mostly been keeping busy with that. that and vodka, because seriously, fuck alcohol withdrawal.

I dunno, questions are allowed in social. It would probably get better responses in a thread, but no reason to be harsh about it.

sorry, i didnt intend to come off as harsh, just trying to give them a head's up. lovetherush, sorry about that.

guys im nodding HARD. seeing double, difficult-to-control eye wiggling, and about take itwith a snap,l of sokemstromgmincicsi

to be honest, video game videos aren't exactly what i'd call 'entertainment'.

I'm sure there are millions out there that disagree. (obviously playing them, not watching them).
And there definitely are some entertaining moments in my videos, that's the reason why I uploaded them.

hey, i meant no offense. i haven't played anything in quite a while, but i did kind of enjoy max payne 3 when it came out.
for example i downloaded killer joe today, a movie i've been dying to see for months, and i can't even be bothered to watch that so please don't hold it too much against me if i say video game videos aren't my kind of entertainment right now.

No probs.
I wish I had the right specs for Max Payne 3.
Max Payne 2 was probably the best PC game ever.

I understand your post above, it's cool, I mean no harm.

in spite of it being only 'kill everyone in sight' max payne 3 was fun.
but then again, the original max payne was so goddamn fucking impressive back then i'm probably biased. i mean i was 16 when that fucking game was released. i got laid the first time right around back then. no wonder i hold it in some kind of nostalgia.

YAY its HEROIN DAY! I'm about to run and pick up some bags of h then shoot up. Can't wait :D

How's the mod life Tricomb?
Did you change your name to that after becoming a mod?

I've always wanted to, I just never got psyched enough about anything in particular.

But yeah, Ive never changed my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.