14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said, i know what she pays, she's straight up told me/ive seen it. i pay enough to make her something off of it but still save money than if i were to go somewhere else. i pay less for a bundle or brick through her, while being taxed, than i have from anywhere else....and the quality is second to none.

and ive done MANY favors for her, just like she's helped my ass out alot.

the grey shit ive had has always been cut. good, but cut to hell. the best is the very light tan (sometimes white) powder that clumps up in the bags. if it clumps and i have to chop it up, then i know it's already fantastic. normally when it doesnt clump as much it isnt as high quality (but still damn good). although ive had super dark brown wet-sand-colored dope that was magnificent on multiple occasions...

and how the hell could you shoot yourself with something thats green or purple? its bad enough dope shots come out anywhere from super deep brown to clear....

id be damn skeptical of green or purple dope

but as far as shootin colors, think people shootin blues

Man if I had a key id have a party up in here bring a coupla dope bitches n just go at it haha. Man I'm just talkin shit I'm @ work rite now n sick gotta pulla 10 hr shift n I just wannaa go home. Did 4mg of suboxone but that really didn't help. Gotta bar with me not the white one but the green one that's got blocks ya can cut into thirds.

Well I'm gettn pills a lil after I get off work tomorow mornin so ima be good.

I'd never shoot something that's green or purple. Fuck that nonsense. I'd get my money back.

The Roxi's with the fancy v on top really end up blue in the rig...then purple when you register..fun times

I'm pretty sure that any dope that's green would have some kind of fungus growing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.