14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One cop actually came into the holding cell room to tell us that in his 30 years there we were the first white people he ever saw in there. That's all I'm saying on that for now.

damn no free t shirts or anything?

I hear ya man and I'm sure you know what's up down there. Here is different like way different. There's really no open air and most heads don't even trust the dope if it's powder. You'd never even catch a dealer talking about cutting at all. We buy by weight and if it's not solid chunks than people assume that it's garbage. It's also way more expensive here than what I've heard you guys pay too. I mean obviously we aren't getting pure heroin but when you're buying rock hard pressed chunks it'd be completely off for the dealer to talk about cut at all because obviously it's implied that it isn't cut at their level.

Just because it's in chunks, does not mean it's cut. When I think of "raw" I mean straight off the brick unwrapped out of the cellophane and tape straight from Colombia. Once it gets to Jersey and NYC, then it gets cut with a variety of means and bagged into bundles. NOW, you might have people set aside 100 grams and cut that up and leave it unbagged and call that "raw". Then that shit will get sold to dealers from out of the tri-state area into the hands of dealers who may or may not cut it even more (depending on the profit margin) but most asshole dealers step on it again. If you have someone getting DIRECTLY from the source country of origin (Colombia) to wherever you are.. then you might be getting some real good pure fire. But the majority of the importation occurs in NJ/NYC and Florida, which gets driven up I-95 to NYC anyway. Mexican cartels and they way they work are probably different, and I don't know much about them. But I know a lot about the Colombian connection on the East coast. 50% of American heroin addicts are based in NYC/NJ anyway. It's a HUGE market for them so they aren't going to fuck that up.

I got some fire a few days ago. Unfortunately I was doing it in jail since I got picked up after copping and they found pins, but somehow didn't find the dope so me and my boys got high as fuck in the cell all night. I sniffed 2 bags and they had to tell me to chill with scratching myself. Thankfully my tolerance has dropped. Anyway, I'm really trying to chill now. Even though they dropped all the charges my parents knew I was copping dope, so....

One cop actually came into the holding cell room to tell us that in his 30 years there we were the first white people he ever saw in there. That's all I'm saying on that for now.

Don't you live in NY? Pins are paraphernalia? WTF? Doesn't make sense.

Just bec it's in chunks, does not mean it's cut. When I think of "raw" I mean straight off the brick unwrapped out of the cellophane and tape straight from Colombia. Once it gets to Jersey and NYC, then it gets cut with a variety of means and bagged into bundles. NOW, you might have people set aside 100 grams and cut that up and leave it unbagged and call that "raw". Then that shit will get sold to dealers from out of the tri-state area into the hands of dealers who may or may not cut it even more (depending on the profit margin) but most asshole dealers step on it again. If you have someone getting DIRECTLY from the source country of origin (Colombia) to wherever you are.. then you might be getting some real good pure fire. But the majority of the importation occurs in NJ/NYC and Florida, which gets driven up I-95 to NYC anyway. Mexican cartels and they way they work are probably different, and I don't know much about them. But I know a lot about the Colombian connection on the East coast. 50% of American heroin addicts are based in NYC/NJ anyway. It's a HUGE market for them so they aren't going to fuck that up.

Like i said it's way different here. We buy by weight and no one would even know what a bundle is. To think that NJ NY and Florida are the only stops for top level suppliers is just not true. I doubt anyone here is naive enough to think that chunks equal uncut. The point was that street level dealers that buy fifty grams or so at a time would never tell you about how well they cut here because people aren't paying way more than in NJ for cut and it'd be tough to explain to your customers how their rock hard dope was cut anyways.

Like i said I'm sure you know how things work down there but things are way different all over the country. High demand just doesn't equal high quality. Raw is high quality and is available in plenty of places. Point being that elsewhere a dealer would never brag about cutting with oxy. They'd brag about not cutting.

I got some fire a few days ago. Unfortunately I was doing it in jail since I got picked up after copping and they found pins, but somehow didn't find the dope so me and my boys got high as fuck in the cell all night. I sniffed 2 bags and they had to tell me to chill with scratching myself. Thankfully my tolerance has dropped. Anyway, I'm really trying to chill now. Even though they dropped all the charges my parents knew I was copping dope, so....

damn...what you orginally get pulled over for? and you were the first white guys they had seen in the cell? i ont understand..thats ool they didnt find your dope and you where able to get high in the cell lol

Like i said it's way different here. We buy by weight and no one would even know what a bundle is. To think that NJ NY and Florida are the only stops for top level suppliers is just not true. I doubt anyone here is naive enough to think that chunks equal uncut. The point was that street level dealers that buy fifty grams or so at a time would never tell you about how well they cut here because people aren't paying way more than in NJ for cut and it'd be tough to explain to your customers how their rock hard dope was cut anyways.

Like i said I'm sure you know how things work down there but things are way different all over the country. High demand just doesn't equal high quality. Raw is high quality and is available in plenty of places. Point being that elsewhere a dealer would never brag about cutting with oxy. They'd brag about not cutting.

Mind ask me where you live? You keep saying "up here" and if I am in the NJ/NYC area then that would be New England or Upstate New York. NOW, I know they do bundles in certain cities and areas up there, but the big thing is the grams and "shotgun shell" fingers. I have a good friend up there who says that garbage is cut to shit. 90+% of the COLOMBIAN heroin in this country comes through Florida or NYC/NJ. Check the DEA seizure website, news reports, etc. And please don't give me the "don't trust the government line" These cartels have had importation cells set up in these states for decades. They have front companies, people paid off, people working with the mafia in NYC, people on the docks, city cops and a variety of smuggling means. There are heroin seizures at Newark Liberty International Airport 1-2 times a month. Mules from Colombia, people trying to smuggle it in alcohol, etc. Same thing with Miami and Orlando Airports. Mexicans dominate the west and don't use the airports as frequently as the Colombians. They smuggle right across the border. To get from South America or the Caribbean, you need to get the drugs on an airplane or boat and off undetected. NJ/NYC and the Port of Miami my man. We're talking multi-kilogram high level importation. Any idiot can send 100 grams of powder from Colombia in the mail. Some get through, yes. But all that pure kilogram quality dope first stop NJ, NYC and FL.

shit like that post is the reason why i got you your mod spot..

i dont mean to bring up shit you might have said but what happened why did you give it up? you like disappeared after that

Mind ask me where you live? You keep saying "up here" and if I am in the NJ/NYC area then that would be New England or Upstate New York. NOW, I know they do bundles in certain cities and areas up there, but the bigng is the grams and "shotgun shell" fingers. I have a good friend up there who says that garbage is cut to shit. 90+% of the COLOMBIAN heroin in this country comes through Florida or NYC/NJ. Check the DEA seizure website, news reports, etc. And please don't give me the "don't trust the government line" These cartels have had importation cells set up in these states for decades. They have front companies, people paid off, people working with the mafia in NYC, people on the docks, city cops and a variety of smuggling means. There are heroin seizures at Newark Liberty International Airport 1-2 times a month. Mules from Colombia, people trying to smuggle it in alcohol, etc. Same thing with Miami and Orlando Airports. Mexicans dominate the west and don't use the airports as frequently as the Colombians. They smuggle right across the border. To get from South America or the Caribbean, you need to get the drugs on an airplane or boat and off undetected. NJ/NYC and the Port of Miami my man. We're talking multi-kilogram high level importation. Any idiot can send 100 grams of powder from Colombia in the mail. Some get through, yes. But all that pure kilogram quality dope first stop NJ, NYC and FL.

Yep you're right. You and your buddy know everything that happens in the country. No one makes a move that you two don't know about. How ridiculous for me to think otherwise. I don't know what i was thinking saying that some dude who you met in jail's story didn't make sense. Matter of fact lets just close all the dope threads and you can just tell everyone how it is.

Clearly any dope that anyone has comes for one of three places and can't be any good. No one can even get good dope unless they are in one of those cities. Last is that cutting dope with oxy is common enough to just be believed. Got it

I don't really know what you're trying to prove but, I didn't ask for a lesson in how Columbian dope moves. This all started because I don't believe some anecdotal story, then even conceded that you would know better than I because I'm not there.

Chinky you're right too. You couldn't get yourself the mod spot that you wanted but, you got someone else one. Makes sense.

Last edited:
dope comes into chicago so many ways.

for a few years I had a super solid connect for some of the best dope [super rock hard yellow'ish colored pebbly heroin]. i got the hook-up through this older antique dealer [he said he imported rugs from india] who eventually got sick of me constantly copping off him and gave up his connect. cool ass nigerian dude who would tell me about having a safe house on the southside where one of his many g/f's would sign for the dope. dope was hydraulically pressed into thin sheets and inserted into books. where the dope came from prior to being shipped out from nigeria is anybodies guess. he worked with his brother who lived in nigeria. that guy lasted about 3 years until dea took him down. that was a sad day and a long week getting readjusted to street dope. that connect was from about 15 years ago when the chicago heroin market was just booming.

so how do yall fuck up your veins..sont you rotate and use clean needles and alcohol swabs and all that? so how do your veins go to shit?

i woudnt be suprised..yu see thing like how hollow statues end up having a kilo in it and the only reason why they found it was cause someone picked it up and it seemed unusually heavy for a figureine

or yall read about the black lady tryin to bring a kilo into I THINK JFK, by hiding it in the weave abd wig she had on lol

Yep you're right. You and your buddy know everything that happens in the country. No one makes a move that you two don't know about. How ridiculous for me to think otherwise. I don't know what i was thinking saying that some dude who you met in jail's story didn't make sense. Matter of fact lets just close all the dope threads and you can just tell everyone how it is.

Clearly any dope that anyone has comes for one of three places and can't be any good. No one can even get good dope unless they are in one of those cities. Last is that cutting dope with oxy is common enough to just be believed. Got it

I don't really know what you're trying to prove but, I didn't ask for a lesson in how Columbian dope moves. This all started because I don't believe some anecdotal story, then even conceded that you would know better than I because I'm not there.

Chinky you're right too. You couldn't get yourself the mod spot that you wanted but, you got someone else one. Makes sense.

I have absolute no idea what you are saying here. I wasn't arguing with you. I didn't say I know how all the dope moves in the country, but it's pretty simple. All I said was the main points of entry into this country for powder dope are those areas. I never said you can't get good dope anywhere but there. So what are you trying to say to me? I'm not a know it all, but I like reading up on the topic and I like to think I know a little bit more than the average person on the topic. All I did was share some things some dude told me how he does things his way. I wasn't trying to be condescending toward you, but it seems like you are taking it that way and you shouldn't.

shit like that post is the reason why i got you your mod spot..

i dont mean to bring up shit you might have said but what happened why did you give it up? you like disappeared after that

Do you mean me? When I was a mod here and dissapeared here after that? What are you trying to ask me exactly? I don't know what you mean either(?)

I often wonder if you attached like rfids to dope how many times it changes hands

Just got back into the game about two months ago. Before that it was copping every 3 months or so, then before that (about two years ago) I was susing everyday for about 8 months. Not I've been copping everyday, about a bun a day. Every now and then, I get dope that when I sniff, it tastes like cologne/perfume. Like it smells like a fragrance. I've had this happen to me once from NYC dope, and three times from dope that I got normally, from Paterson. It's usually only decent stuff, so I'm assuming it's the cutting agent and they're using a good amount of it. I can't really explain it any other way except that it smells and tastes like a fragrance, almost like a perfume/cologne or powdered soap. Anyone else experience this?

As for p-town dope nowadays, I feel like it's hit or miss, or maybe my tolerance is just going up. I think the latter is more true, but there are times I pick up a stamp that is verryyyyy decent, then a couple days ;ater I run into it and it tastes differently, as if they already re-upped the stamp or it's a copy-cat. What is everyone else thoughts on the Paterson dope?

^ I get that fragrance sometimes in NYC dope. No idea what it is though.

yea, my dope varies in smell and taste all the time, even though ive been getting the same 2 stamps consistantly for the past few months. 1 of the stamps is apparently the best shit you can get in my city, as all of the junkies ive talked to have gone ape shit when they hear that it's my normal stamp.

but ive been doing ALOT of h lately. that cant be good.....

I cop in paterson and stamps will be good some days, and then a week later will be different. picked up some NO STAMPS and it was effing out of this world. straight fire. looked liked dope. smelt like dope. felt like dope. can't beat that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.