14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would probably use it too if I was in that scenario maybe.(probably not but one never knows what the future holds) it must have just been the guy I knew that made it seem gay. He was probably seeing how I would react to it to decide if he wanted whip out his junk and start spanking it or something. I am a sexy mother fucker. Lol

I thought it was against the rules to discus how to beat a drug screen. Lol

Starting threads on it is, but here in this dope thread we are a little more lenient as long as it's just mentioned in passing and we don't get too carried away with it.

^ I'm beating mine right now 8) oh I thought we were still talking about wizinators! Lol

man, fuck this snow. last night my valium connect wouldnt drive 10 minutes across the river into my city because of this fucking snow storm we got, so i never met up and got them and got blizzard-drunk instead, ih ad to dig out my friend's car this morning because her dumb ass got stuck and proceeded to floor it (pulled her ass out. dug out a space in the back and bounced that shit off the curb. i dont even own a car and i knew that. i swear everyone in the northeast has to get a goddamn winter driving class.), and my h connect just said she'd do 3.5 bags for the price of two since she needs to move a ton to make up for the heads who couldnt pick up today from the storm...but id have to drive there

if i didnt have weed and someone with valium/methadone on the way over id be pissed

It's hard to be off of H in the winter... :\ It's just so fucking cold and shitty out.. All I want to do is warm up from the inside out.

^I associate it with cold and snow a lot! Then again, when springtime comes, you'll probably associate it with that too, not as much as winter!

Yea id be pretty happy with these single digit temps for weeks at a time if i had H flowin through my veins still.

My favorite time to cop was in a snowstorm. I would usually snort enough to get a little buzz then drive the side streets home. Soon as the dope kicked in the snow falling felt like a cozy warm blanket.

^I had a few adventures copping in snowstorms! Those are some of my better memories! It's kind of strange though, looking back, I remember copping during all the seasons, but when I was using heavily everyday, it's really foggy trying to piece that all together!

Before any large storm its smart to pick up a brick and call it good for a while :) but not everyone is able to do so, sorry to the folks that are unable too, because I know what an adventure it is just to go cop a bag or two in a middle of a snow storm because your broke and dope sick just to keep the sick away.... knowing damn well you got to do the same thing tomorrow and have to hustle your way out of w/d

that sounds like me for the past few months. spending more time in w/d than high and hustling for any drug i could. weed, dope, h, pills (dilaudid/opana/adderall/various benzos), mdma....i didnt care. just get me high.

and ive been hanging out with old non-dope-but-still-drug-using friends lately. i now get free molly, benzos, and weed whenever i bring it with me. yay!

but i just had to fucking walk to/from the bus stop. 15 minute walk was fucking 45 minutes because people wouldnt shovel their sidewalks. fuck you, man. im glad its a law to shovel in the city now.

its a 100$ ticket if you dont shovel your sidewalk. its a serious wtf thing.

and guess who's getting some klonopin tonight. this guy.

Nelly busted with 36 bags of dope,a loaded gun and alot of weed,in texas,the same checkpoint that willie nelson,and fiona got burned

^link?

and 24 klonopin that i got for less than a dimebag of weed. right the fuck on.

edit: nelly got popped in october. i remember reading about that.

^^its a law?

thats fucked

i would be one of the non shovelers

It's a common courtesy. It's a sidewalk. It doesn't take long to shovel, especially if it's just a walkway.

I had to pick up in the snow the other night. It wasn't snowing on the way down, but by the time I got to the city it was coming down quick. There was a very short amount of time between no snow and snow with dangerous driving conditions. Couldn't see the lines in the road, couldn't turn quickly or stop quickly or else my car would fishtail. It turned a 20-25 minute drive into a 70 minute crawl home.

^^its a law?

thats fucked

i would be one of the non shovelers

so would i. isn' t that what you pay your city councils for?

still, i feel for the addict having to do the hard yards in the snow as i've never come close to it with our sub-tropical weather.

we get down to low single digit celsius and light icing on our yards where i live but nothing remotely related to snow in the winter.

well im about to get me 15 hydro 5's for way too cheap. take 75 mgs on top of 3mg klonopin and see what happens? yes. yes indedd

Status
Not open for further replies.