14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm young (mid twenties) and had a similar thing happen to me. Every year I get older it gets harder and harder for me to figure out the age of girls. There are a lot of dime pieces that look 25, but are really like 16 or 17. I had a close call happen to me like you chinky, thankfully I hadn't even kissed her yet. If I showed you a photo of this girl, you'd swear she was 24 or 25...but she was 17! I swear, it's all those hormones that they feed cows and stuff. They load them up with hormones and other stuff, and it ends up in our bodies when we drink milk and eat beef. I saw something on tv once that said that it is causing girls to get their periods at younger and younger ages. It's crazy...some of these girls that are dimes have the bodies of a women in her early 20s...and they are only 15 or 16! You guys might think I'm lame, but before I do anything with a chick that I am not 100% sure the age of...I make up an excuse to see their ID. I've found out that MOST girls think that their drivers license/ID photo looks bad. So I will say something like: "blah blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah...I have the worst driver's license photo...blah blah blah...I bet yours isn't worse than mine." And then usually they laugh and take out their ID to show you their ID photo.

Anyways, Im new here guys. I've been reading the forums for a year or so, but never signed up. I thought Id start contributing.

-SIR WINSTON

The thing I like about high school girls is I get older and they all stay the same age.

Hehehhe. I tried to do that creepy as laugh but its hard to mimic it with a keyboard.

Hey guys don't care nowadays which is sad.... I have the same mid twenty year olds who wanted to be with me when I was 15/16 still trying to be with me.... wanna hear something worse a 7th grader in my area got knocked up by some 20 year old..... but a lot of girls lie about their age. I never did but the guys still didn't care. Anyways I feel like crap.... I only woke up an hour ago..... and I went to bed not too long after my last post here. Still contemplating doing another bag.

Last edited:
well i do care..so yay for you being finally legal!

about about to start doin my bags..team nod assemble

Damn man, I got the cold treatment from my new dealer today. After blowing me off on Saturday I thought maybe he got pinched. Then I was all sketched out because he was giving a lot more info in text messages than usual and also coming across as irritated almost (didn't seem like his usual self) so I was sure I was being set up to be robbed or pinched by johnny law. Ended up leaving myself an escape route even, talk about paranoid. So it ended up being cool but when he got in my car I held out my hand to shake his hand (he's usually pretty cool he'll talk for a minute or two or says what's up at least and always shakes my hand) he just dropped the bundle in my hand and grabbed the money out of my ashtray. Then I tried to comment on something we were kind of joking about last time I saw him he just said "yep" and got out of my car. Idk if he's just in a bad mood, or if I rubbed him the wrong way today, or maybe he thought I was being a dick and demanding my dope when I put my hand out or whatever, who knows. It was just weird is all.

Same shit, different pile. Where you been man? It's been a while, what's up?

I went out to eat with my mom and two friends.... my mom is like my best friends second mom.... I just regret eating cause I feel sick and I have yet to do some bags. And lol chinky I've been legal. For awhile now...well not awhile since I'm now 19 but long enough lmao

weirdest fucking day. i had to go with my cousin to get a bunny for his father. when we get there we hang out, and he hands us a tube with powder in it.

it was a mix of dope, methadone, and gabapentin. how the fuck does that even happen?

but im chilling on a bag and a line of that mix (must have been ~half a bag, 5mg methadone, and some gaba). hows life, y'all?

a tube of powder? did it burn snorting that? methadone notoriously burns when insufflated. 5mg methadone pill usually weighs around a half gram.

weirdest fucking day. i had to go with my cousin to get a bunny for his father. when we get there we hang out, and he hands us a tube with powder in it.

it was a mix of dope, methadone, and gabapentin. how the fuck does that even happen?

but im chilling on a bag and a line of that mix (must have been ~half a bag, 5mg methadone, and some gaba). hows life, y'all?

I wouldn't trust some stupid shit like that. Why mess with a perfectly good thing. Plus the methadone and gabapentin could have been saved for kicking.

idk. we obviously trusted him since we were just hanging out and it was his father. he's on methadone and gets the 10s. ive sniffed my fair share of 'done and know the burn. but it tasted like dope, burned like methadone, stayed in my nose like gabapentin, and got me out of withdrawal.

^ With that combo I hope to hell it got you out of withdrawal. Just be careful it doesn't kill you since you don't know the dosages of the different drugs, and methadone takes a while to peak. Be very careful with re-dosing.

Reckless your connect was probably just having a bad day or something. But it can't hurt to stay alert when dealing with this guy in the future. Trust your intuitions, if you feel like something's wrong (or "too good to be true") then you're probably right. Keep in mind your freedom/safety aren't worth being set up for just to get high.

does mehadone make people put on weight?

i saw my buddy fir the first time in a like a year and hes a daily shooter but also goes to the 'done clinic ecveery morning and he had put on like 50pounds this past 10months and i asked without trying to offend him how me gained som uch weight cause i just keep losing it and he said "done makes you retain water"..ive lost like 40-50pounds once the last 2years amd im really at prolly my normal weight. but i blame me bein big cause i was a massive weed head and for the fact i wroked in a mall and thats alot that i ate...i would eat sarku japan or panda express everydeay at work and then get out and smoke a bunch of weed and then stiop oin the way home and get fast food like MIC Ds..plus i cut out pop and chips and other garbage that i would eat at work and by doing that and combined with the dope (cause im not stupid im sure it has osmething to do with it)...i now weigh less then when i took my physical befoer myr freshman year of highschool..i wa up to 250-260or at leasdt around there at one point and now the last time i weighed myself it was 197 and i cant remember being this small, i go5 to bu yall new jeans and shirts and its pretty cool being ableto not have to wear 3x-4x lrg shirts (lrg shirts are always on the small size so if you normally wear a size large in something else, you would need an XL for LRG

He is right about the methadone. I put on a ton of weight when I was on it for a few years. I got off it in may and I've went from 210 to 150 since I've been off it.

ph shit altek..where you been bro?

Same shit, different pile. Where you been man? It's been a while, what's up?

same shit different day. managed to keep out of trouble which is a good thing, but i also have been going at it the last few months and it's catching up to me i can feel it. trying to tame down a habit.. been up and down up and down. i really need a nice long break from dope. gotta get my finances in order, total shit right now. i have a stock of subs which i use every so often, but im really starting to hate taking them. i first started using them earlier this year and i would take like 4mg and be glowing, feeling nice.. not high but just better than being well. im so used to being on methadone which ive been off of for like a year now. the subs half life aint shit compared to methadone, plus i would catch nice buzzes on done. but now after using a few months id take a few days off here and there and use the subs to keep well, but im taking more and more and still feeling uncomfortable. It's like i'm not sick in withdrawals, but i am uncomfortable in my skin and i dont want to do ANYTHING. I just lay in bed trying to sleep and i cant fucking sleep on subs. I could be up 3 days and just sleep like 2 hour intervals. I can't get a good comfortable sleep on suboxone and I am very unmotivated and depressed almost. The only good thing is I am not sick, but it's not like it was when i first started using suboxone where I could actually function and go to work and be motivated. Now, if I had to work on subs I would be very irritated and lazy.. which is why I am using so much. I am going to mix in some benzos since my benzo guy just got back so I can take a few xanax and get some sleep without dope. It just becomes a problem when I start abusing the xanax then too and I forget days at lengths. I am hoping mixing in a few xanax with some subs can help me come off this habit run around. OTHER than that, shit hasn't been too bad. can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.