• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cymbalta and mdma?

Lunchboxor

Bluelighter
Hi, my friend has never done mdma before, and is curious to try. I have taken it several times, and I preload/post load. Do it as safe as possible etc. Id like to know if theres any interactions between the cymbalta she takes for her adhd and mdma. Considering cymbalta is a snri/nri I feel there is potiental danger with this combo. Any thoughts to confirm my suspicions? Also, how about most serotonigic RCs that could be used inplace of mdma, such as meph etc.

Thanks in advanced!

I would advise you against mixing ADs with MDMA.

Many Ads will counteract the roll and it will be a waste of time.

If you have a scan in the search section of BL you will be able to dig up entire threads discussing this in detail.

Also, how about most serotonigic RCs that could be used inplace of mdma, such as meph etc.

So many Rcs difficult to be specific pehaps the more psychedelic RCs might mix okay with an AD but it still has risks.

Be careful in making these choices.

Serotonin releasers like MDMA and meph will have their effects largely blocked by serotonin reuptake inhibitors like cymbalta. Add to that the risks of drug use when suffering from mental issues and it's not a great combination.