• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any girls with a piss-fetish?

Adam and Eve would be so disappointed if they saw what humans are like today ?? omfg

I had a girl I was with squat over my face a piss all over me. It was really sexy. I get turned on by trying dirty freaky stuff

I love a girl that is willing and wanting piss it's so sexy for a woman to let you piss on or in her knowing she wants all of you gets me going like crazy

I have one. Just like you said... This girl Katrina she loves peeing down my throat and watching me drinking all of her warm salty yellow urine outside in public in front of other people while they are watching. Nothing in this world is as loving as Katrina letting me drink her urine outside in public.

I'd love to piss in some girls mouth and see her swallow it all like good sub. Other way I dont mind, but no really into it. I could drink little piss from beautiful girl, but Im more into pissing into girls mouth.. I'm highly onto master (me)/slave (girl) fantasy sex.

Wish you were close to me i would be in your mouth antime anywere thats hot such a turn on

This was an interesting thread to read. Ha ha, oh Ninae, miss her posts. last couple years on this site she was totally celibate unlike her former super-freaky self.

The very first time I had someone pee in my mouth was when I was in high-school and me and this new girl at school named Katrina where walking around downtown in the middle of the day. Then at one point she told me that she had to pee really really seriously bad and begged me to lay down on my back on the sidewalk while she took off her shorts and panties and climbed over me and squatted down over my face. I suddenly noticed that there were people all around us as Katrina put her pussy in my mouth and pushed her pee hole into my mouth. I still didn't know what she was going to do until I heard her tell me "Oh Sandi please hold your throat wide open for me". And as I looked up at her into her eyes and opened my throat the next thing I knew I felt this warm liquid filling my throat without stopping. And within a few seconds I realized that that girl Katrina was peeing straight down the back of my wide open throat while all these other people were watching us. But at that point I didn't care anymore because I was so lost in passion with love that I just let her keep peeing down my throat as I was drinking all of her warm salty yellow urine while I was trying to say her name out loud for everyone to hear me. My life was never the same after that.

I'm a guy, who is gay, so I am a gay guy, so is my answer relevant? Fuck knows but I'm up for some water works but have never come across a guy willing to just whip it out and piss on me. I just want to be pissed on for Christ sake, is this too much to ask for??????

I'm a guy, who is gay, so I am a gay guy, so is my answer relevant? Fuck knows but I'm up for some water works but have never come across a guy willing to just whip it out and piss on me. I just want to be pissed on for Christ sake, is this too much to ask for??????

I only had experience with women. But I'd piss in your mouth and I wouldn't stop even if you could not swallow fast enough. Why?

I know the feeling of craving. I want to suck a guy badly. Either my former best buddy or another guy who is only into women but occasionally makes an exception if you go down on your knees, beg enough and open your mouth as much as you can to be throat fucked and treated like a slave.

So while I am sitting here unsatisfied knowing how you might feel - I'd do you that favor even if I am not into gay guys.