L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any girls with a piss-fetish?

Ninae

Bluelighter
Sorry in advance for offending any delicate soul.

I just started thinking about how when I was with my last boyfriend I got to really enjoy him pissing in my mouth. It's not a self-esteem or humiliation issue or anything. Seems like what I enjoy about it is the intimacy, and the sense of giving if I offer, and the domination if he initiates it (I'm quite submissive). But mostly I think it's that I imagine it must feel great for a guy, or make him feel really accepted. It's also a great way of starting a blowjob, as I'll be really turned on by this point.

I'll have fantasies about things like I'll let him do it in public places or not going to the toilet and always using my mouth when we're together. So any other girls who can relate to this? And how do guys feel about it?

Just curious...what do you do after he pees in your mouth? Do you just spit it out or do you swallow it?

hmm I'm a guy but I would definitely feel appreciated if a girl let me do this. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end though. can you say.. salty?

Ninae, we did have a friend who was into this kind of fetish (he was a guy). He couldn't find anyone but they're out there :).

hmm I'm a guy but I would definitely feel appreciated if a girl let me do this. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end though. can you say.. salty?
Honestly, if I were a dude and a girl swallowed my piss, I'd actually not piss in her mouth, but I'd feel like I was bitch-slapping her dignity. Just sayin'...

How do you find out about that, anyways? Like, did you think about it first then it happened? Or vice versa

LOL. I wasn't even kidding about it and it actually really turns me on when I'm in the mood for it. Obviously it can't be just anyone, it has to be someone super-extra-special (to me), and I guess it just strengthens that feeling and that's part of the charm of it.

I don't think it's degrading if you ask for it and it's something you offer and actually want. And, yes, I asked for it and it was my idea with my last BF. But if a guy just started pissing on you unsolicited against your will I can see how it easily could be. Anyway, I think I understand how it works in my case and don't think it's anything psychologically unhealthy. I know there are women who like being abused and some might like the perversion of it, but that's not it for me. I think it's simply a combination of a desire for closeness (well, you can't get much closer than that) and giving, and taking that a bit too far or in an extreme way. Maybe a bit unbalanced, but nothing really disturbing, and I'd only want to do it with someone who was respectful and considerate of my feelings.

Either way, I imagine it would have to make a man feel really accepted, and I just love being really giving, it's one of the things I enjoy the most about sex. I don't think that many women really understand the power of making a man feel really sexually accepted and appreciated and that you just love giving him pleasure. And by "power" I don't mean in a manipulative way, but just the power to make him feel happy, and then share in those feelings. I'm just very empathic so it can give me a real rush, especially when it's someone I really love. Kind of hard to explain, but I can get really high from it, and I think this is better than some sexual qualities men seem to desire from women, like being like a man sexually.

So I guess empathy is another aspect to it, which I just see as something positive, even if that can also be taken too far. Like in my last sexual reltionship one of my favourite phrases was "When are you coming over? I want to really spoil you tonight" and deliver on it, LOL. And just simple things like when you're sucking on a guy's neck start rubbing his cock and moaning like you're about to explode and ask "Can I suck?". Something like that can be really powerful. Not like to impress him or do him a favour, but just for yourself because you want it that bad and he can feel that it's genuine. Mmm...that's one of my favourite things, for sure, especially at the height of my feelings for someone. But not like in a random, slutty kind of way, he has to be the only one I want so only he can fulfill that desire.I also think this is one reason why guys prefer not to have sexual relationships with "sluts", because they want to feel special.

But I mean, if you have access to that kind of powerful sexual feelings, show it, because it can really blow a guy's mind as it's not something they get to experience that often. Sure, there are lots who enjoy playing sluts, but it's more like a pretense and not the real thing, since most females spend most of their time trying to protect themselves from being sexually hurt or used. Which is understandable as it happens all the time and is a very real risk, but not that much fun, and doesn't allow them to fully enjoy sexuality. You need to be very emotionally healthy and not let yourself be too sensitive about it, because it's actually very hard, much harder than what guys can imagine.

Also, it's just amazing to see a guy just relax and let go and enjoy himself when he's in the rare position to feel really sexually wanted and have his sexual desired fulfilled happily and easily by a woman. Kind of like when a woman finds a man who really knows how to make love. There's so much more pleasure to be had from finding how to make the opposite sex sexually happy and sharing in their joy than in arguing about what sex should be and only being interested in having your own needs met, and if people understood that more they would stop all of that and learn how to co-operate instead, despite all the sexual differences between the sexes.

So, yea, I guess it's just part of that. Of course it's not something you can be doing all the time and that is more of a fantasy, as urine isn't the healthiest thing for your body to ingest. Not to mention the urine of someone who regularly drinks or takes drugs - you have enough dealing with your own toxins. But once in a while I think it's alright. The problem is once I get into it I'll want to do it all the time as I don't like limits and enjoy exagerration, and enjoy that in itself. Anyway, this is just turning me on, so I think I'll stop now, LOL.

Last edited:
I don't think that many women really understand the power of making a man feel really sexually accepted and appreciated and that you just love giving him pleasure.

I think this is better than some sexual qualities men seem to desire from women, like being like a man sexually.

I also think this is one reason why guys prefer not to have sexual relationships with "sluts", because they want to feel special.

Sure, there are lots who enjoy playing sluts, but it's more like a pretense and not the real thing, since most females spend most of their time trying to protect themselves from being sexually hurt or used.

You sure make a lot of assumptions about men, what men like, "sluts," what "most women" do or do not know etc. There is no basis to these statements, yet every post you make is peppered with them :\

Quit with the generalisations about everything and everyone - it makes you sound quite insecure.

Last edited:
piss stinks though. my piss does anyway. wouldnt be interested in this sort of activity in my own gaff

If I was sexually turned-on by pissing into my partner's mouth, I'd think that it would give me an erection that would prevent me from physically being able to piss. How do guys with this type of fetish get around that issue? I'm genuinely curious.

when i started getting my first boners i remember accidently pissing up the bathroom walls at home. it can be done

yeah, pissing with a hard on is more the norm than the exception. My problem has always been not pissing with a boner.

I thought this would be a bit more popular, to be honest.

I was just curious how common this could be but it doesn't seem to be all that common. Like I said, it's better as a fantasy than a reality and I think part of it for me is that I like being submissive and light S/M. Not so much in the ritualised sense, more like something natural and impulsive, like suddenly being slapped out of the blue (just enough that it just begins to hurt) can really turn me on in the right context. Too much of a coward to enjoy real violence but can enjoy light forms of it as an expression of a man's control and dominance.

Speaking of swallowing, as I enjoy giving oralsex so much and just LOVE it when it explodes in my mouth, I would be happy to be able to receive it once in a day (not by just anyone, but the right person). So another thing I really like is kissing someone long and slow with his cum in my mouth until it's all gone. My ex was up for anything so we did that as well, and it was really hot, extremely intimate, which appeals to me. I don't know if that would be considered perverted, I just love it in my mouth/swallowing. Don't really want the mess all over me, but I love it INSIDE of me, and I guess that's pretty natural. If you're going to make a little baby, that is, you can't be too adverse to it.

Think I might have some kind of oral fixation as I was brutally weaned off my dummy when I turned 4. I can remember looking for it all over the place and didn't understand where it could be when it was neither in the trashcan or outside the balcony. I definitely find it comforting, or reassuring, not just in a horny way but just sucking on it peacefully for comfort kind of way. Guys also seem to like it as a way of showing affection, and I think it's pretty sweet, so I enjoy it in many different ways.

Anyway, as for making generalisations, well, now I was mostly just talking about myself, but I find it hard to see how you can tentatively discuss any of these things, in this way, WITHOUT making generalisations. There's no way to cover everyone, so you simply have to focus on one thing at a time (guys like sluts or guys don't like sluts). Both of which can be true depending on context. But you can only bring it up one thing at a time. :)

Last edited:
I know exactly what you're saying because at one point I felt an aversion to swallowing. But I hadn't met the right person yet. Then everything changed and it became natural and felt so good doing it. Not gross at all! So if it's a man you're really into, you look forward to pleasing him!
It's not perverted at all. It's not being slutty either because the two of you like it alot and that's what counts right?

You know, I was just thinking thinking about how shitty most guys are at chasing or just coming up with a decent line, for some reason, and here you come along with yet another great example. The last one I got thrown at me (last night) was "You're so beautiful I've forgotten what I was going to say". And I didn't think anyone could possibly top that, but what do you know.

Has also just ocurred to me how desperate most guys are and how it shows in the way they go about chasing women. Like, last week I was tricked into signing myself up for some online dating site and thought for once I'd just leave it and see what happened. Already I have 40 messages with pathetic little flirts from various guys, it's even worse than in real life. And I bet if I was a guy I wouldn't even have gotten one as women just aren't as desperate.

I seriously sometimes feel embarressed for them because of how desperate they are, and how crap they are at chasing, and there's no wonder how when you meet a RARE decent guy it makes an impression on you. I also don't like being chased and grasping men are one of my least favourite things. I prefer a guy who makes me chase him, it makes a nice change.

Me and my ex-wife were really into peeing on each other. Never in her mouth, but that would have been awesome. you're right in that it's a super intimate thing that makes you feel close to each other. You explained it perfectly Ninae.