❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any girls with a piss-fetish?

Of course you did-That isn't hard to believe from you lol

With the small animals and all

And I am sure you will watch it again

Did you ever stick needles in someone Waffle, I have heard of that

I am a man, and enjoy drinking a woman's piss from the source. it does have much to do with security and intimacy. to date, no woman has returned the favor, although two have asked me to relieve myself on them, and one tried to paint pictures in a hotel bathroom wall with my stream. but, i am a bit of a "freak".

We joked about golden showers with my girl, me pissing on her in the tub, i like to be dominant, and she tends to be submissive, but neither of us found the idea a turn on, we've only been together just under 2 years, so plenty of time to explore these sorts of things if we want to...
Never heard of a girl drinking her man's piss though... learn all the time 'eh...

Also if i were to engage in a piss sex act, i would do the pissing, and it wouldn't be with the person i love, i find it too dominating, and humiliating,but then it depends on the girls position, feelings on the matter...

I would love that... im a 24yr old guy with a serious pee fetish u sound perfect haha how can i tell a girl im into this? Nobody knows about it yet.

I'm curious on how to propose this idea to someone that's a little...sheltered? I'm with an older woman, so she's been opening up, but there's no way she's close to this! (yet?) There was a post I read a while back where a guy got his woman into it by starting out with small stuff to get her to feel comfortable. He would ask to watch her pee since he's "never" seen it before from a female. At least up close. After a few times of that, he would offer to hand her some tissue to wipe. Once it started getting routine and she started expecting him to follow her in, he offered to wipe her clean. It just progressed from there...

And besides the ones who drink it, is it a shower-only thing? Or do you put down plastic?

Sorry in advance for offending any delicate soul.

I just started thinking about how when I was with my last boyfriend I got to really enjoy him pissing in my mouth. It's not a self-esteem or humiliation issue or anything. Seems like what I enjoy about it is the intimacy, and the sense of giving if I offer, and the domination if he initiates it (I'm quite submissive). But mostly I think it's that I imagine it must feel great for a guy, or make him feel really accepted. It's also a great way of starting a blowjob, as I'll be really turned on by this point.

I'll have fantasies about things like I'll let him do it in public places or not going to the toilet and always using my mouth when we're together. So any other girls who can relate to this? And how do guys feel about it?

You're cute, I bet you could talk me into the vegan thing if you know me personally and let me taste what your food is like. If you were attractive enough, you might even be able to talk me into peeing in your mouth. hehehe, sorry I couldn't resist that one! A first for me, I don't know how I would handle that one. I think I would try to understand the issue first and where it comes from before I enabled an unhealthy fetish. Maybe I should put this in a PM, my intent is to not to embarass so maybe I will put this in your piss thread! :p

Hi, i'm new here :) I'm a 24-year old guy and i also have a pee fetish. What I really love is when a girl deliberately pees herself in her pants. It seems so naughty and dirty it's an amazing turn on. I would also love to be peed on, but i'm not really into drinking pee or at least i don't know that yet. I never met a girl with a pee fetish yet. It also turns me on when a girl poops in her pants on purpose, but i'm not really sure how i'd react on that in real life.
Anyway, I came here to chat about it, maybe hear experiences, find a girl to chat about it (maybe sexy chat if we get to know each other well). I'm not looking to hooking up with anyone, I'm from Slovenia and if anyone even knows where that is it's amazing, yet alone be a Slovenian (and if it's a (straight) girl, that would be a miracle).

I would have to say if a girl allowed me to do this and it really turned her on... maybe i would a little... But honestly in my heart i would feel bad at the idea of a girl swallowing it. but if its what your into its what your into and i dont see a problem there.

unknownSKY, Slovenc91, there are websites you can go to find such people... :)

A female friend got me thinking about watersports... and she showed us. :) I told me wife, then-GF about watersports - which she told me was EWWW, gross. But she saw someone do it at a party, and now - she likes to pee on people. Its mostly guys who like being pissed on by women. I've tasted her, played with water sports - but never full on, thou. ;)

@unknownSky, if a girl you are peeing on - opens her mouth and goes to your stream... she wants it, nothing to feel bad about.

My ex girlfriend enjoyed ''pee play'' ive pissed in her mouth a few times until one day she asked me to piss ''inside'' of her. She loved it.

My gf likes loves drinking piss. She takes my cocks and drinks everydrop. Her cheeks swell with my piss which is a turn on. She swallows always.

My gf wants me to piss in her and her mates mouth. They also want to try hardsports. They want me to shit on their faces and mouth. What do I do?

Um, how do you possibly know it's salty to begin with? :D
Ya kinda gave yourself away there, hehe.

I'm just gonna forwardly admit my active activity within the watersports fetish, and I'll tell you, it's not always salty, sometimes it can be bitter, other times sweet, other times tasteless. I have a feeling, that one occasion you ...were curious, it was salty. Lol.