• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any girls with a piss-fetish?

Fucking hell, you would need convincing to piss on your gf if she asked?

Other than real extreme s&m and hardsports there's practically nothing a girl could ask me to do that I would even need to be asked twice to do for her. Maybe I'm just a freak.

I'm gay, but I do have a little fascination with pissing in the shower while with a partner. on them... or having it done to me. Its not so much the fact that it is piss.. its more just, a warm jet of fluid feels nice. never worked up the courage to ask.. im pretty sure everyone does it when they're on their own though right? :p

I dont get the drinking it thing, that doesn't really do it for me... different strokes for different folks.

I remember reading here about a couple where the girl would sit on the toilet to pee, the guy would somehow fit between her, and shed pee on the head of his penis while he peed on her clit or something somehow.. that does sound like it would feel really sensual, although im not sure how the logistics of 2 people doing it at once to each other would really work out.

I think most people react badly to wee because they're not aware that it's 'clean' (in healthy people).

Actual poo there is no way I could get on board with that. Rimming is hot in certain cases though... thankfully gay guys actually consider the logistics of such things. I feel sorry for guys who occasionally get ass action from a girl who has a poor diet and no understanding of the situation.... 8(

Im into piss. If a women would be so kind as to sit on my face and piss in my mouth, my sexual fantasies would finally come true.

I wish my GF would pee on me. Never had the fetish before. She's just so hot, so perfect sooooo motherfucking sexy....fucking have your way with me babe. Rub those sexy feet on my face then piss on me.

Lol not completely serious but with you....why the fuck not? It's not like I'm going to get another chance to have some goddess 22 year old piss on my face anytime in my life except now.

I don't understand why people don't take a more medically functional approach to their judgments. Sex is mysterious and primitive, not rational or fashionable......

Therein lies the answer to your initial question. To apply medical literacy is a rational approach using intellect. However, just as you then contradict yourself - sex is an irrational area in which (most of us) tend to use and apply primitive emotion over and above intellect.
N'est-ce pas, cheri?
Totally agree with you otherwise. Especially regarding the difference between faeces and urine. Vive le difference!! (specifically the difference between faeces & urine though)

Ninae? I'm really enjoying the exchange between people in this thread. Thank you for proposing such a fascinating scenario. It does seem that you've opened a real can of worms though.

Without wishing to bring a shit storm raining down on my head, I ask tentatively: What's wrong with Cornishman wanting to aggressively piss into someones face? If he did, Surely, it'd be consensual - he doesn't state to the contrary? Is it because he's stating a preference for a female recipient? What/Whom is being condemned/criticised/denigrated? Cornishman's heterosexuality? Or, his notional partners submission? Furthermore, why did this originally refreshing (please do pardon the dreadful pun) proposition, turn away from kinky horny sex, into a wearingly tiresome battle of the genders, with every gender in our diverse rainbow bringing out blunt axes to grind? Just curious really.......

im going to be honest with you its hard to find cause alot wont be honest about it but alot of guys have secert fetishes from fart to pee i mean i got a pee fetish and im a guy i dont tell to many people about it cause of embarresment but i love watching a girl pee and i love peeing in her mouth or her peeing in mine its understandable and a normal unique fetish

If you piss into her face when you're rollin' from some strong pingas, she might be able to come up too!!!

im going to be honest with you its hard to find cause alot wont be honest about it but alot of guys have secert fetishes from fart to pee i mean i got a pee fetish and im a guy i dont tell to many people about it cause of embarresment but i love watching a girl pee and i love peeing in her mouth or her peeing in mine its understandable and a normal unique fetish

Try craigslist. Just don't get strangulated or fucked by a guy.

Last edited:
I agree CL has helped me find some great open minded people to explore myself and my sexuality, but watch out for the crazies

I just started thinking about how when I was with my last boyfriend I got to really enjoy him pissing in my mouth. It's not a self-esteem or humiliation issue or anything. Seems like what I enjoy about it is the intimacy, and the sense of giving if I offer, and the domination if he initiates it (I'm quite submissive). But mostly I think it's that I imagine it must feel great for a guy, or make him feel really accepted. It's also a great way of starting a blowjob, as I'll be really turned on by this point.

Wait a minute, you dumped him because he wasn't fulfilling you emotionally during sex, but you like that he was pissing in your mouth? Sheesh some people are hard to please. 8(

Your sexual desires and fetishes do not trigger any emotion; What disgusts me is your archaic, degrading view of "difference" between sexes. There are as many sexes as there are people; Your projections on everyone around you, generalizing everything based on which chromosomes they have is hurtful and offensive.

You also disgust me. You can't state that something "IS". If you want to have sex in a rational and fashionable way, go for it. If you want to rewire your whole consciousness through various chemical and psychological methods that completely shred any semblance of a instinct-driven, non-rational being, be my guest! You're free to do anything you want. I hate the whole mentality of "accepting" things just because it's "how nature works" - Well fuck that, we should be at the helm of our own fate. Self-determination before biological imperative. Will before acceptance. Transhumanism before the natural human spirit.

What I mean to say about nature, instincts, will and emotions is best reflected through the poem Invictus, by William Ernest Henley.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

You quoted Ninae. On the second quote that was definitely psood0nym.

I enjoy this just about anyway you can throw it or pee it lol. Kik me fun4cnl maybe we can chat?

I think its hot fun..haven't tried to swallow it but I enjoy my man pissing all over my face and and tits and all over my back too, not for everyone I thought it was gross til i tried it, then found we both really liked it

Had a girl pee on me when she was attempting to squirt & it didn't bother me one bit. I'd say it probably turned me on even more.

I watched this flick a few nights ago where this hot chick was on her knees, receiving piss streams in her mouth.. the guys were alternating turns. She's really into it.. taunting "bring it" verbatim..
I was at a lost for words..never seen anything like that...how foul and repugnant...

I came