• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any girls with a piss-fetish?

lol, see? srs biznizz yes Ninae? vry srs this internet stuff. u should probably learn to do it better Ninae.

lol, see? srs biznizz yes Ninae? vry srs this internet stuff. u should probably learn to do it better Ninae.

Alright, let's compare our MENSA Verbal IQ scores. Still haven't decided if I want to grace them with my presence...

Why all the hate? Some people like golden showers, some don't. But don't knock it till you try it. I admit, the r kelly joke was funny, but damn people get heated by this topic!

I haven't had the right opportunity to engage in piss play, but with the right person in the right atmosphere (set & setting) I think it could be quite a turn on.

Hell, I'll try most anything at least once.

Why all the hate? Some people like golden showers, some don't. But don't knock it till you try it. I admit, the r kelly joke was funny, but damn people get heated by this topic!

I know man, people need to lighten up a little.

Eww fuck that's gross! What kinda guys are you running into over there ffs 8o

Where's the puke emoticon on here?

Here you go.....
cheerleaderpuke.gif

Personally not for me, neither is having my arsehole licked. I don't dig eggs for breakfast either but I have heard plenty of people love them with bacon. Different folks......

Anyways with a topic like this I don't believe many feel comfortable talking about it because we are a judgemental society.... whether it be on the internet or im reality. I'm surprised you as in the OP were shocked about not so many people liking it. You do realized this is taboo to a lot of people and like I said a lot of the people who like it won't admit to it... this dude I was kind of seeing before admitted to liking this stuff and he trusted me enough to tell me but he automatically then told me he felt like I would look at him differently now or think he was a creep.. I denied it but to be honest I was creeped out and turned off. I dont know urine and anything like that grosses me out.... I dont even like anyone hearing me go to the bathroom. Other than that I feel as if this act is degrading.... but in the end if you're all for it and your partner is then cool but a lot of people would rather not venture down this path, let alone talk about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Swallow it, obviously, that's like the whole point.

Obviously would apply to something practiced widely. This isn't something practiced widely, therefore obviously doesn't apply.

My ex used to piss on me in the shower but it was more like a practical joke thing wasn't really sexual at all she'd just grab me and piss on my thigh while laughing hysterically. She was cooky.

Why exclude men in your title? I'm sure there are some Urophagic Men out there as well.

I'm set with vaginal fluid myself but that's just one mans opinion.

Personally not for me, neither is having my arsehole licked.

What's the matter with you that shit is great!

I don't understand why people don't take a more medically functional approach to their judgments. Sex is mysterious and primitive, not rational or fashionable, and so anyone desiring to be an enlightened individual will accept this biological fact and will be constantly acting to adjust their reaction to others in order to accommodate these pressing realities as they are. There is a massive divide between piss and scat from this perspective. Associating these two is unthinking and juvenile. Namely, urine is pretty much sterile barring encounters with foreskin. Thus, there is little reason to dissuade others from taking sexual pleasure in urine play. Though I've never done it, and I'm not sure if I would do it, I find it obvious that having one's urine consumed while consuming another's urine is about as intimate an act as two people can possibly have physically in a way that's semi-safe. It's literally flowing into each other. If two people can align their psycho-sexuality with that physical act I don't doubt profound intimacy is possible ... far greater than those of us who will never exploit such a natural physical possibility can imagine. I get why some people find it gross. ... it's piss. But if you can't appreciate the potential for those who are capable of getting past fashion and culture and achieving it for the sake of themselves ...

Last edited:
Sorry in advance for offending any delicate soul.

I just started thinking about how when I was with my last boyfriend I got to really enjoy him pissing in my mouth. It's not a self-esteem or humiliation issue or anything. Seems like what I enjoy about it is the intimacy, and the sense of giving if I offer, and the domination if he initiates it (I'm quite submissive). But mostly I think it's that I imagine it must feel great for a guy, or make him feel really accepted. It's also a great way of starting a blowjob, as I'll be really turned on by this point.

I'll have fantasies about things like I'll let him do it in public places or not going to the toilet and always using my mouth when we're together. So any other girls who can relate to this? And how do guys feel about it?

Your sexual desires and fetishes do not trigger any emotion; What disgusts me is your archaic, degrading view of "difference" between sexes. There are as many sexes as there are people; Your projections on everyone around you, generalizing everything based on which chromosomes they have is hurtful and offensive.

I don't understand why people don't take a more medically functional approach to their judgments. Sex is mysterious and primitive, not rational or fashionable, and so anyone desiring to be an enlightened individual will accept this biological fact and will be constantly acting to adjust their reaction to others in order to accommodate these pressing realities as they are. There is a massive divide between piss and scat from this perspective. Associating these two is unthinking and juvenile. Namely, urine is pretty much sterile barring encounters with foreskin. Thus, there is little reason to dissuade others from taking sexual pleasure in urine play. Though I've never done it, and I'm not sure if I would do it, I find it obvious that having one's urine consumed while consuming another's urine is about as intimate an act as two people can possibly have physically in a way that's semi-safe. It's literally flowing into each other. If two people can align their psycho-sexuality with that physical act I don't doubt profound intimacy is possible ... far greater than those of us who will never exploit such a natural physical possibility can imagine. I get why some people find it gross. ... it's piss. But if you can't appreciate the potential for those who are capable of getting past fashion and culture and achieving it for the sake of themselves ...

You also disgust me. You can't state that something "IS". If you want to have sex in a rational and fashionable way, go for it. If you want to rewire your whole consciousness through various chemical and psychological methods that completely shred any semblance of a instinct-driven, non-rational being, be my guest! You're free to do anything you want. I hate the whole mentality of "accepting" things just because it's "how nature works" - Well fuck that, we should be at the helm of our own fate. Self-determination before biological imperative. Will before acceptance. Transhumanism before the natural human spirit.

What I mean to say about nature, instincts, will and emotions is best reflected through the poem Invictus, by William Ernest Henley.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Last edited:
Not pissing in the mouth/face, but peeing in general can be hot with the right person. My s/o and I have experimented a bit :)

Now shit, that's a different story. Completely off-limits/disgusting.

I would like to politely remind everyone that this is not The Lounge.

:)

Sorry guys, I'll be good from now on :)

Last edited:
I definitely have a piss fetish. I used to be into receiving from a male, and while there is still an aspect of the act of consuming that intensely arouses me, I have never been the one on the 'giving' side. Ideally, I would love to have a sexual relationship that involved mutual giving and receiving of watersports—only not as the primary focus.

My fiance and I have engaged in some golden shower action from time to time! As you said Ninae, to me it is about the closeness and acceptance. I mean, what could possibly be more intimate?

Hi,
I have always enjoyed the sexuality and the taste of my ex girlfriends pee. But I was never lucky enough to meet a girl who wanted to try mine. But I love a woman with an open mind:)

Joe

Dunno but the girl I was seeing recently rubbed all the menstural blood from her fanny on my abs before sitting on my dick. It turned me on to fuck, wasn't expecting that.

Honestly OP, nothing you said seemed derogatory towards anyone, and the last way you are acting is sexist. keep it up :)

but as for the question, I'm not, but if my girlfriend was I would find it very funny. she's just so cute so it would seem against her personality, but I could probably give in with enough convincing