• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any girls with a piss-fetish?

I enjoy receiving it from a girl. It's indeed intimate.

Ninae, knock it off with the misandry. Women are so stupid and judgemental. They use their sexuality to bait men into buying them things.

The sweeping, false derogatory statements can go both ways and its not nice, is it?

I don't mind at all actually. I was just trying to say I'm not looking to start an argument or blame the opposite sex for everything and don't see why most can't seem to help taking that view on it. Just trying to draw a clear picture of reality, and if that means shining the spotlight on some of the negative sides of either sex I can live with that, if it can lead to something more positive.

One thing that amazes me about the opposite sex (and the only reason I focus more on the faults of the male sex is that they are the ones who tend to create problems for me, so that is pretty natural, and not because I think they are any worse) is how different men can take completely different attitudes towards the same things, or more positive or negative attitudes, and the different results that it leads to. Like, the male poster above who expressed how it would be a dream come true to get to "piss aggresssively into a woman's face". In other words, it sounds as if he has some pretty negative feelings towards women himself and would like to use the opportunity to make it into a negative experience for them. This again is likely to cause some pretty negative feelings in women in return and make them feel less willing to engage in something like that with him. While the other poster who said it was an amazing intimate experience is taking a more positive attitude towards it, and sounds as if he would like to create and share a positive experience with women, which would make it more likely for us to want to engage in it with him to begin with.

So can you see it now, or that I'm not simply trying to attack the opposite sex and blame them for everything in the usual way, which is so common that you seem unable to see around it? My only reason for pointing these things out is to show how things can go wrong and also how they can go right, or how a certain approach can create a better result than another. Which is very much of interest to those of us who would like to create a real improvement in things like the relations between the sexes and not just sit down and point fingers and say "They are just as much to blame so I'm not planning on acting any differently". Fine, but then you're just one of those who make sure that bad things stay the same, not one of those who make them start changing for the better.

I usually don`t read all of your posts ninae due to length, but I read that one and you seem like an intelligent well meaning woman.

Speaking of swallowing, as I enjoy giving oralsex so much and just LOVE it when it explodes in my mouth, I would be happy to be able to receive it once in a day (not by just anyone, but the right person). So another thing I really like is kissing someone long and slow with his cum in my mouth until it's all gone.

Not into piss (haven't actually tried it) but I do like kissing my man after he has cum in my mouth too. Makes it more intimate and loving. He's had a vasectomy so his cum is more mild than someone who still is shooting sperm. Its kind of interesting.

I just find that kind of attitude hard to understand. Because, unlike you, I’m only grateful to someone for pointing out that I could be doing something better with the opposite sex if it can help me eliminate negative behaviours so I’ll be able to create better relationships. But I realise this kind of constructive/objective way of relating to the problems between the sexes is too hard for most. I’ve had to work for it myself, and if someone can’t even admit to themselves there are things they could be doing better, they can’t be expected to respond well when they’re accused by someone else.

I just don’t understand why most need to freak out when someone are trying to show them what they are doing wrong in their relationship with the opposite sex. Especially when we’re ALL doing so much wrong, it’s hard to find someone who are doing something right, so the possibility that you’re not doing anything wrong is the last thing most of us need to worry about. It’s also ridiculous to be so defensive about your own sex, when it’s safe to say that BOTH sexes are responsible for our share of problems and it should be obvious to anyone there are enough mistakes and much room for improvement on both sides. I don’t see how this is even something to argue about, and find it frustrating how most discussions about the problems between men and women don’t get any further than who’s to blame and an opportunity to express some of your negative feelings towards the opposite sex, and never seem to get to the real underlying issues that could bring us some understanding and ways to make actual improvements.

At least that is what interests me and I don’t go around with that much against the opposite sex just looking for an opportunity to find an expression for it. Though I can also be frustrated by the opposite sex and have also been hurt disappointed, I ultimately have much more love for the opposite sex than any of those feelings and am mostly just interested in finding ways to create better relationships with more happiness on both sides, and find more positive and constructive ways of dealing with our problems than the usual destructive ones that have never worked and are not about to start now.

It’s also funny how, whenever this issue come up, there is all this brotherly/sisterly love all of a sudden, even if there is normally little love lost between us, as now we can agree and take each other’s sides when it comes to all the problems with the opposite sex. And it unfortunately rarely gets any further than arguing about who are worse, or more to blame, of men and women. Or in other words “me” or “you”, as for most the opposite sex is just synonymous with “The other person”, or the one who aren’t themselves who they don’t want to need to consider or have to deal with. So we never really get anywhere, as the real problem doesn’t lie with either men or women, and the real issue of course isn’t who of us are more to blame , if it only was that simple. But in this case we seem to feel the same sex is more supportive, as they at least tend to see it more our way and are closer to what we identify as “us”, while the opposite sex represents “The other person”, which is worse than anything.

Though of course in this case the feeling of “support” is a complete illusion. Just because someone happens to have a cock and knows what it feels like to be rejected by women doesn’t mean they give a fuck about you or have much of anything resembling support or anything else to offer. Also, the ones with the most problems with the opposite sex seem to be those who are the most self-centered. The opposite sex is after all just an extension of “The other person”. So someone who sees the opposite sex as responsible for all the problems and won’t admit to their own sex doing anything wrong, are the ones who can only see a relationship from their own perspective and have all their focus on their own needs and what someone else are doing wrong. The level of selfishness can be so high there is really no room for another person and they are just there to serve their needs in different ways. There’s no question of them changing for the sake of someone else, that is completely outside their sphere of consciousness, as the relationship is all about themselves, after all.

But it seems like most aren’t that interested in living in reality when it comes to male/female relationships. It’s like they just want to live in a fantasy world, or at least in a world where anything wrong is done by the other person, or the opposite sex. As, for sure, THEY can't be doing anything wrong, and if anyone needs to change it’s the other person, as your own needs and perspective is all that matters, and the world should clearly revolve around you and everyone needs to change to suit your needs and feelings, etc. In other words, a completely immature attitude that doesn’t allow for any level of control of a relationship, or power to change it in any positive direction.

And I actually feel strongly about it, as the difference between being in a good relationship is so great, and it can make all the difference in someone’s life. So I think any efforts to help someone that way should be encouraged and for some of us it really means something and is not just about making “Sweeping generalisations about the opposite sex”. There are actually more interesting things in life. Also, in case it needs to be mentioned, all that passion was directed at the issue at hand and not against any one person or the opposite sex, even if from your experience it might seem as it probably would be.

Last edited:
Like, the male poster above who expressed how it would be a dream come true to get to "piss aggresssively into a woman's face". In other words, it sounds as if he has some pretty negative feelings towards women himself and would like to use the opportunity to make it into a negative experience for them.

And you're the one proclaiming to understand British dry humour in one of your previous posts?

How exactly is it possible to 'Aggressively piss' on someone? :D

"I went to the loo, and aggressively pissed everywhere".

God help me! 8)

And you're the one proclaiming to understand British dry humour in one of your previous posts?

How exactly is it possible to 'Aggressively piss' on someone? :D

"I went to the loo, and aggressively pissed everywhere".

God help me! 8)

Obviously, there's no way for me to know what you really mean or what your attitude is and I was just using it as an example, as there are more than enough who say things like that and mean it and they're not that likely to mention it unless they get some pleasure from it. So if it was a joke from your side or not isn't really that relevant. I'm sure jokes like that are funny from the male side but most females eventually get sick of hearing that sort of thing, like men don't exactly enjoy jokes about how you'd like to take advantage of them for their money as it's a vulnerable point for them and it's not really that classy. Besides, exchanging typical male-female insults isn't really how I enjoy interacting with the opposite sex.

Last edited:
Ninae understands that the internet is srs bizniz.

No, but you can't seem to get over what you're holding against me, so I must have said something to upset you at some point. I can't even remember what it was, so it can't have been that serious, I just don't see the need to go around nursing these kind of grudges. It's just petty, to be honest, and it's not like we don't have enough to worry about as it is. Not that it would normally even bother me, I just don't get why someone can never get over their feelings of resentment like that, and, like the other poster, attacking someone just to blame it on a joke is also typical of someone who like to get away with treating people like shit and never havimg to answear for it. I just don't expect someone to get so offended when I don't mean it that way, but I guess you read into someone's words whatever you would mean by it yourself.

Ninae, you call someone out for posting a joke that's a bit harsh towards females, yet you post large numbers of very verbose posts which consists of constant sexism against men.

Hello pot? it's the kettle, you're black!

Ninae, you call someone out for posting a joke that's a bit harsh towards females, yet you post large numbers of very verbose posts which consists of constant sexism against men.

Hello pot? it's the kettle, you're black!

Very verbose, but somehow wasted on you. I was just trying to explain how it has nothing to do with sexism and how many problems come because we would rather blame the opposite sex for everything than have a look at what we are doing ourselves and what the real problems are, though this isn't so easy to sum up in a short sentence.

And actually it was part of almost every sentence I wrote in response to you, so you must be just taking a look at it and take it for granted everyone are as sexist as everyone else. But you'd obviously rather keep to that unhelpful attitude than go back on your words so there's not much more I can say.

Just sad seeing how almost no one has any interest in improving the relations between the sexes because they actually enjoy it the way things are, and if we had to treat each other with some respect I guess we couldn't have so much fun slinging insults towards each other.

Anyway, I thought you were homosexual, so is it even an that much of an issue for you? While for those of us who's had to live with all the frustration that goes along with loving someone of the opposite sex who we're neither by nature or culture very compatible with, as well as all the destructive ways people treat each other in general, not to mention male/female couples, it might not seem that irrelevant.

I've just had a chance to compare happy/uhappy relationships and noticed how there is a real difference. But convincing people there is such a thing and how it's a better idea isn't that easy.

Last edited:
As for "spending my whole posts attacking men" and them consisting of "constant sexism" that is just laughable. I spent ONE sentence out of very many to use what someone said as an example of how men's abusive or disrespectful behaviour towards women can be destructive for sexual relationships and ultimately work against them. This is also something most females would agree with, it's just that most have no idea how they are going to deal with it and just let men get away with whatever, even if it kills any desire for them to have sex with them and most of their happiness with them. And in the end that kind of thing is just what ends up destroying many relationships. You mgiht feel this is doing men a favour but I feel that it's not.

And I don't mean that as anything onesided, as women have their own ways of being abusive or disrespectful towards men. As for calling anyone out - I even said how it was just an example and it didn't really matter how it was meant from their side, as there's no way for me of knowing what they could mean or what they are like, and in the end it doesn't really matter as that wasn't even the point. Apart from that, I was mostly trying to explain how blaming each other doesn't get us anywhere, which couldn't be that much further from sexist attacks. But I guess you missed that part of it, and if anyone has been called out for no good reason I think that must be me, just for trying to show how more could be happier in their relationships.

But before that can happen you also need to take a good look at yourself and what you might be doing wrong, and I guess this is where it gets a bit hard to swallow for most, as human beings generally hate having to reconsider their treatment of each other. I guess this is why having the other sex to blame for everything is so convenient. If you can't do that then you suddenly don't have that easy way out, although there are many more rewards for those who can look outside of that, and we're not all limited to that type of negative/destructive behaviour. Some actually enjoy being more supportive towards each other and for them their more positive and constructive behaviour really pays off.

Last edited:
and I guess this is where it gets a bit hard to swallow for most, .

Funny, that was exactly what I was thinking about drinking a mouthful of piss!

And Rangrz definitely is not gay!!

Maybe I had him mixed up with someone else, I just seem to remember reading some things he wrote that sounded decidedly gay, but I might be wrong.

Funny, I was just with a guy last night who was almost begging me to piss in his mouth...I literally just couldn't and that was after having 5 pints of beer I think. I just blocked.
Really not my thing but I can get why some people like it. I think guys tend to be into it more actually.

Maybe I had him mixed up with someone else, I just seem to remember reading some things he wrote that sounded decidedly gay, but I might be wrong.

I posted a few lines to the effect of saying homosexuals have affection/love/concern for their partners too. I'm not gay. I do however fully accept gays and view them as the same as anyone else.

Ninae. I don't blame women if a given instance of the category "female humans" treats me in an unpleasant manner, I blame the individual woman who did it, not women in general. There is no conflict between the sexes IMO. There are instead many small conflicts between many individual people for many reasons.

To label 3.5 BILLION people as having some kind of defiecy in their relationship
skills, solely on their sex, is sexist in the same way saying Jews are greedy and blacks are stupid is racist.

(Presumping I'm gay because I defended gays as human beings is also strange)

On topic. I did a pee scene the other day, as part of a SM scene.I was tied down, and she's pushing her bag down on my mouth, making me eat her, then she pees without telling me first and tells me to drink it down and keep eating her. I of course did (shes my friend and we've played together for years, so it's okay she did not discuss first)

It was very hot.

Funny, I was just with a guy last night who was almost begging me to piss in his mouth...I literally just couldn't and that was after having 5 pints of beer I think. I just blocked.
Really not my thing but I can get why some people like it. I think guys tend to be into it more actually.

Eww fuck that's gross! What kinda guys are you running into over there ffs 8o

Where's the puke emoticon on here?

Yeah it was a major turn-off for me. Also just his general attitude and his asking me to be his girlfriend in the middle of sex after having met me an hour earlier. Ew ew ew.

Yeah it was a major turn-off for me. Also just his general attitude and his asking me to be his girlfriend in the middle of sex after having met me an hour earlier. Ew ew ew.

Umm yeah that's just beyond sick. I will never understand people who are into the whole scat fetish thing. Now handcuffs and whips hell yeah =D

Him asking you to be his g/f that quick is super fucking creepy. You can do so much fucking better then that to say the very least.